Found Deceased MI - Noah Jordan, 1, gone from trailer park, Byron Twp, 1 May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The notice that went out through the trailer park association had a completely different clothing description, entailing a striped shirt with a bear on it, and cargo shorts or pants. At this point, it seems dropping the clothing description would be best - just look for a child that looks like the pictured one.

I've been following and sharing for little Noah Jordan since he went missing.
It's dark there now.
The latest update was that the public is now asked not to help search.
I've not been able to discern how far his home is from that creek, even after looking at maps.
It being said he's nonverbal, my worries are very high right now.
Waiting with the rest of you,
Chi

I've been following and sharing for little Noah Jordan since he went missing.
It's dark there now.
The latest update was that the public is now asked not to help search.
I've not been able to discern how far his home is from that creek, even after looking at maps.
It being said he's nonverbal, my worries are very high right now.
Waiting with the rest of you,
Chi
By my mapping, no matter where he lived in Cutler Estates, the creek wasn't more than roughly 500' away.

The notice that went out through the trailer park association had a completely different clothing description, entailing a striped shirt with a bear on it, and cargo shorts or pants. At this point, it seems dropping the clothing description would be best - just look for a child that looks like the pictured one.

Agree.

Do we know of the parents were living there. Or just staying? More siblings

Agree.

We don't know anything. Was he having a weekend with grandparents, and the parents weren't there? Were there any children old enough to say when they saw him last in the house? Does he have a history of wandering?

Last edited:
Agree.

I was wondering the same thing. I went to read this article and more info has been released. It seems his parents reported him missing per this article: Water search suspended for missing 1-year-old | WOODTV.com

BYRON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — Deputies on Sunday said they’re looking for a 1-year-old who is missing in Byron Township.

Deputies say Noah Alan Jordan was last seen in a mobile home park near Division Avenue South and M-6 around 11:05 a.m. He was wearing blue, gray and black camouflage pajamas and has blond hair and blue eyes.

“Parents reported their almost 2-year-old, Noah, went missing after they couldn’t find him around the home. So Kent County sheriff’s deputies initially responded to help look for him in and around that home,” Sgt. Eric Brunner said. “Since they weren’t able to find him immediately in that area they started calling in more resources and to continue to expand that search outward. Noah was last seen wearing a blue onesie. Blue, gray and black camouflage were the colors with that. He is nonverbal.”

It's interesting that at under two years of age, several articles are calling him "nonverbal". A one year old is often 'non-verbal'. I wonder if he has some developmental concerns that would make it more likely that he'd gravitate to water, and to wandering, like children who are brushed with autism do.

I agree with you! I myself wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he is disabled just because he's non-verbal. Boys usually take a bit longer to talk and do things. We were concerned about my nephew who is 4 not talking becuase he was a late talker. I want to say he really took off in saying things once my sister put him in morning school last December to help be around other kids and talk more. They were able to observe him and stuff and we were told he wasn't autistic or anything like that. Some kids just don't talk right away.

At this rate, look for a 1 yr old who isn't with an adult. Such a sad ordeal. Praying.

I agree with you! I myself wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he is disabled just because he's non-verbal. Boys usually take a bit longer to talk and do things. We were concerned about my nephew who is 4 not talking becuase he was a late talker. I want to say he really took off in saying things once my sister put him in morning school last December to help be around other kids and talk more. They were able to observe him and stuff and we were told he wasn't autistic or anything like that. Some kids just don't talk right away.

I agree. A boy under 2 who is unable to converse with strangers wouldn't meet the typical concerning definition of "nonverbal".

We've seen several of these very-young-child disappearances, and some of the outcomes were not good. Hoping this one will be a happy one. It sounds like his disappearance was reported quickly, and that's a big help to LE.
He's been out there somewhere many hours now. It's dark and he could be far enuff away that no one would hear him. He's got to be tired, hungry & thirsty. Hoping no one saw him and took him from there.

I guess whoever was at home with him didn't hear him leave the house -- no door opening or closing -- even little ones can be quiet and quick. And no one saw him when he got outside. Sunday morning -- some people at work, some at church, some out to eat, some just getting up and around, etc. Even at his age, he could have toddled off quickly with no one seeing him. And he may be too tired by now to cry or make some kind of noise.
I'm scared for this child and his family. Hoping LE is staying involved -- time is not kind, especially with ones who are as young as he is.

Don't be too optimistic. An almost 2 year old child is missing from his house. He was last seen in his house. It has been assumed that he left the house without anyone noticing, and perhaps he tripped into the fast-flowing creek. It's unknown how far the creek is from his trailer home. If he's in the creek, with high water levels, he'll be downstream - so is crime scene tape near the shore line of the creek near the trailer park about finding a body in that creek?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back