GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im about 99.9% positive they are the same person. In his photo on FB, he's the one without the sunglasses. His drivers license photo would be a bit old, he no longer had an active license.

Yes, I agree with AstroKitty it appears to be the same person. I know a few people named Lawrence who go by Larry.

Another strange story!
Surely by now someone who's watched the above video came forward and either identified the woman or if they know the woman forwarned her.

The link says Port Huron Mobil which is the one on 32nd Street (I think). Initially I thought it was the Mobil on Waldham which would be awfully close to the dump site. Strange case.
I sure hope this case gets resolved quickly.

I'm glad they released the video and stills, because the textual description of her (middle aged, overweight) conjured up a very different image for me. She's wearing a bulky jacket but she's got quite skinny legs, and to me dresses a little younger than what I think of as middle age.

I agree Ariane. Not what I was expecting based on description we heard.

For some reason I was picturing some trashy frumpy 50 year old woman in a mini van. .. no idea lol

Another observation...Why would someone throw bags with body parts on the side of the road? Especially if there is a bag they think is connected that had burned papers and clothing in it??

I'm thinking that wasn't very bright and now LE has all sorts of forensic evidence from those bags. Even if they wore gloves. The bags where in the car and could have picked up all sorts of stuff. Just doesn't seem too smart to me.

I find it very bizzare that someone would see a garbage bag on the side of the road, stop and look in it, find "guts", keep driving and find another bag, stop and look at the bag and said she saw a head roll out. That is just one of the most bizzare things I've ever read! BTW, I can't imaging that a head could roll because it's not perfectly round.

I think what happened is that people initially just called in that she was littering. As far as people opening the bags...according to news reports (go back a few pages for quotes), not all of the body parts WERE bagged.

Edit: I may be misunderstanding your post though. Did someone tell that story you're describing? I missed it if so. Sorry.

The link says Port Huron Mobil which is the one on 32nd Street (I think). Initially I thought it was the Mobil on Waldham which would be awfully close to the dump site. Strange case.
I sure hope this case gets resolved quickly.

Just getting home from work. Earlier I was viewing the area with google earth. I can match the background of one picture to a park and drive across the street from the BP station on Fred Moore Hwy. I'll attach two pics, one from a news story, the other from google earth street view. Notice the park and drive and red barn in the background of the both pics. IMO

Also in a news story the reporter mentioned the last bag was found on the westbound entrance ramp of I-94, donno where that leads.

Pretty bold to visit the BP station, click to enlarge.

BP.jpg

bpmatch.jpg

I think what happened is that people initially just called in that she was littering. As far as people opening the bags...according to news reports (go back a few pages for quotes), not all of the body parts WERE bagged.

Edit: I may be misunderstanding your post though. Did someone tell that story you're describing? I missed it if so. Sorry.

It was in the news story I quoted

The article on CNN (tablet won't let me paste) says that a woman called thursday and reported suspicious bags. The location is also just a few miles away from the Canadian border but if the poi came from there more videos would be available moo.

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

ty2a8eve.jpg

ganu3a9u.jpg

ytejaga5.jpg

On a side note -You'd think with today's technology there would be better video.

The pixelation of the video looks like someone took photos or video of a video: filming a screen that's displaying this. That's why the lines are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required