GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chris Hall
@challreporter
Cataldo said there is Coke bottle on ground by victim's head with Donna Scrivo's DNA on it.

Chris Hall
@challreporter
Cataldo tells jurors there is statement from Donna Scrivo at jail to friend that a guy in black clothes is forcing her to do things.

Chris Hall
@challreporter
Cataldo urges jurors to find Donna Scrivo guilty of all 3 charges. His openings end after about 40 mins. Court in recess now.

Chris Hall
@challreporter
One juror was dismissed after his father called father of the defense attorney to get him off the jury. The 2 fathers live on same street.

Chris Hall @challreporter · 54s 55 seconds ago

Defense attorney Matk Haddad gives opening. Says Scrivo is tiny, frail, timid. Married 35 years, two sons, doting mom, then good RN.

Chris Hall
‏@challreporter

Says there were other suspects, people worthy of being investigated.

Chris Hall
‏@challreporter

Cataldo tells jury Scrivo cuts up her son into 14 pieces, hauls his body to another county, dumps his body, his head rolled into highway.
0 retweets 0 favorites

that's a visual

Chris Hall @challreporter
Sorry that's Mark Haddad. Misspell on attorney name.

ok these tweeters need some caffeine.......i'm growing cobwebs here :waiting:

i have no patience this morning.......work with me people lol

Chris Hall @challreporter
Haddad tells jurors Ramsay was unique case for mom - was psychotic, fixated on suicide. Says PD did nothing with reports of other suspects
38s ago

ok these tweeters need some caffeine.......i'm growing cobwebs here :waiting:

i have no patience this morning.......work with me people lol

I'm still dealing with the idea of a head rolling down a driveway........:gaah:

Chris Hall
@challreporter
Haddad tells jury "it's a murder case that's full of holes." Says no skin cell, drop of blood links Donna Scrivo to crime.

well i cannot believe there are no tweets, no updates, no streams, no nothing :tantrum:

this is so frustrating :mad:

i had so hoped to follow this case

Chris Hall @challreporter · 7m 7 minutes ago Haddad told jurors there is no reason for Donna Scrivo to kill her son, no big life insurance policy, big job, no evidence he abused her.

Chris Hall @challreporter · 5m 5 minutes ago
Haddad to jury: find Scrivo not guilty of murder. 1st witness, Ramsay's neighbor, began testifying. About 30 witnesses total to testify.

Chris Hall @challreporter · 5m 5 minutes ago
Trial has broken for lunch.

thanks so much jacct.....i wandered :D

can you believe the lack of coverage? i would have thought reporters would have been lined up for this case.....they sure were for the tara grant murder a few years ago which was similiar and also in that area.....

going to make a baby bee's favorite of homemade peanut butter cookies....it was a request.....how could i refuse? he gave me this look: :winkkiss:

be back soon :seeya:

thanks so much jacct.....i wandered :D

can you believe the lack of coverage? i would have thought reporters would have been lined up for this case.....they sure were for the tara grant murder a few years ago which was similiar and also in that area.....

going to make a baby bee's favorite of homemade peanut butter cookies....it was a request.....how could i refuse? he gave me this look: :winkkiss:

be back soon :seeya:

Local reporters seem more interested in the Bouthell trial going on in Detroit. I'm disappointed there is no live stream. I've tweeted a few reporters asking why no live stream but haven't heard back.

Chris Hall
‏@challreporter

Cataldo tells jury Scrivo cuts up her son into 14 pieces, hauls his body to another county, dumps his body, his head rolled into highway.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Oh Good Lord!!! I can't even imagine!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit