MI MI - Robin Jobson, 31, Flint, 7 May 1998

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know about the dog that is the only thing he told me in the email. Two men one who lived pretty close to where she was last seen was questions and the one from Kentucky along with several others detective said.

Do you know the name of the bar the woman was seen leaving?

I don't when I looked on google maps I saw Arts pub and grub that was close to Lewis and Hamilton I wonder if that was the one. I don't know how far up Lewis somebody saw her when she was heading north. I know very little details :/

I had never heard of this missing person and I've lived my whole life in or near Flint. I saw E. Hamilton mentioned. My husband and I have a volunteer job near there and I know a man who has lived on that street his whole life and still does. He pretty much knows who lives where, who the gang members are, which houses are the drug houses, etc. I wonder if he's heard of this missing woman.

Oh please, ask! Any information might lead to closure for her family.

I'm unsure of the time between the two, you know I searched her name as Robin Brigham and it came up on East Hamilton road in Flint. I wonder if she was going by both last names or if she actually changed her name back to Jobson. As far as I knew he was good to her and I don't recall hearing it was a "bad" divorce. I hate emailing the detective to ask so many questions. I will see what type of questions I can think of and do one bigger email :)

I'm unsure of the time between the two, you know I searched her name as Robin Brigham and it came up on East Hamilton road in Flint. I wonder if she was going by both last names or if she actually changed her name back to Jobson. As far as I knew he was good to her and I don't recall hearing it was a "bad" divorce. I hate emailing the detective to ask so many questions. I will see what type of questions I can think of and do one bigger email :)

BBM

Asking questions indicates someone in the family, or connected to the family, genuinely cares about and is interested in Robin.....If you're asking politely, there should not be any challenge.

GOOD LUCK!

I asked a man who has lived his whole life on E. Hamilton in Flint and who still lives there if he had heard of this missing case. He hadn't. Anyone know what block of E. Hamilton this woman lived on? The person I know lives in the 1700 block. What bar was this woman last seen leaving from? Anyone know?

She was leaving the block of 1400 and headed North on Lewis. I'm working on things to ask the detective with the help of Bessie <3 I'm guessing it was Art's pub and grub on Lewis but I can't say for sure that is one of the things I will be asking the detective. I also found on an online search that she had a post office box in Flint, I don't know if they are aware of that. I don't have the address but I also see a listing for her name on Dakota street. It was a rumor that she was hidden in the house at 1418 East Hamilton but it has been torn down with detective present. Thank you for your help Jan!

Dakota St. is also right close to where my husband and I have done volunteer work for 6 years now, starting on our 7th year. Lewis St. is where the Hispanic Tech Center is and I've taken Spanish classes there and I go there for various events. In fact, a guy there does our income taxes each year. Lewis St. also has an alcohol rehab halfway house that is kept pretty hidden. Someone (arson) burned the building across from the tech center so now its used for a community garden. This area of Flint is about the most dangerous part of town and is full of gangs and drugs. Its gotten worse over the years. Lots of drive by shootings into houses. My co-workers house was shot up twice with her in it. Misse1343, did you know this missing woman? Are you from the Flint area? Is the bar you mentioned still there? There is a hardware store on Lewis that has been there for many, many years. I hadn't heard of that bar.

According to the Internet search site she is 45 and has lived in these MI cities--Flint, Alger, Vassar, McMillan, and Caro. That was under the last name of Bringham. But it lists her as having several relatives with the last name of Jobson. To get a complete background search, a person has to pay money and I didn't want to do that.

She is my sister in law Jan but I don't know much about her or the case basically starting from scratch I have been in contact with the detective. I don't know the name of the bar she was last seen. I'm coming up with a list of questions I will ask. I don't know what background check is worth paying for

I asked a man who has lived his whole life on E. Hamilton in Flint and who still lives there if he had heard of this missing case. He hadn't. Anyone know what block of E. Hamilton this woman lived on? The person I know lives in the 1700 block. What bar was this woman last seen leaving from? Anyone know?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7551/0/

Is there any way you could post her poster at the place you volunteer?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw
Back