Found Safe MI - Sabrina Fouchey, 12, Roseville, 28 Sept 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Dalagali

Reaction score
ROSEVILLE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Roseville police are searching for a missing 12-year-old girl.

Sabrina Fouchey's mother reported her missing after she was dropped off at the family residence on Thursday and said she was going to the library. She did not return.

Her mother said she has never been gone overnight. Fouchey left the residence on foot.

Family and friends are concerned about her welfare.

Fouchey is described as a white female, five feet four inches tall and 130 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes and a scar on the right side of her forehead.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Roseville Police Department at 586-447-4484.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/mac...king-information-for-missing-12-year-old-girl

http://media2.wxyz.com/photo/2017/09/29/Sabrina Fouchey._1506730726824_67524457_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
I know what you mean. I have a knot in the pit of my stomach over this. It sounds like a stranger abduction, and those rarely end with a live victim.

I hope Sabrina is found safe & soon!

Her FB does not have any activity (Jan 2016), but her sister is justifiably worried sick over this!

Police search for missing Roseville girl, 12
Mark Hicks, The Detroit News Published 9:55 p.m. ET Sept. 29, 2017

Roseville police are seeking tips from the public to find a missing 12-year-old girl.

Sabrina Fouchey was last seen at about 4:30 p.m. Thursday after being dropped off at her family’s home on Biehl and telling a sibling she planned to go the library, relatives told investigators.

The girl left on foot and did not return. Her mother said she has never been gone overnight and filed a report Friday with the police department...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...sought-find-missing-roseville-girl/106135692/

Police: 12-year-old Roseville girl missing

Police on Friday night asked for the public’s help in locating a 12-year-old Roseville girl missing since Thursday afternoon when she said she was walking to the city library.

Sabrina Fouchey was last seen about 4:30 p.m. Thursday when she told a sibling she was leaving her home in the 17000 block of Biehl Street, south off 12 Mile Road, west of Utica Road, presumably to go to the Roseville Public Library on Gratiot Avenue, police said...

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20170929/police-12-year-old-roseville-girl-missing

OMGosh, why did mom wait until Friday to call police? This does not sound good.

Roseville police searching for 12-year-old girl who never returned home

ROSEVILLE, Mich. - Police are searching for a 12-year-old girl who left her Roseville home Thursday and never returned.

Police said Sabrina Fouchey*was last seen by a sibling about 4:30 p.m. She said she was going to the library after being dropped off at her home in the 1700 block of*Biehl*Street, near 12 Mile and Utica roads.

Police said she left the house on foot. Her mother said Sabrina has never been gone overnight...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...-for-12-year-old-girl-who-never-returned-home

Roseville Police Search For Missing Girl Who Hasn’t Been Seen Since*Thursday

ROSEVILLE (WWJ) —*The Roseville Police Department is searching for a 12-year-old girl who has not been seen since yesterday when she reportedly left to go to a local library.

Sabrina Fouchey of Roseville was last seen on Thursday around 4:30 p.m. Police say she was dropped off at the family residence and told a sibling that she was going to the library.

She was officially reported missing around 12 p.m. on Friday by her mother...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/09...teen-girl-who-hasnt-been-seen-since-thursday/

I wonder if Sabrina went to school on Friday. If she wasn't there, did the school contact the home to inquire about the absence? When Sabrina didn't return home on Thursday, where did her mother think she was? Did she call her daughter's friends to see if she was with one of them? Something just doesn't sound right about this. :confused:

This is so very strange. I have a 13 year old and if he is 10 min's late I start pacing and my stomach does flip flop's. WHY would you wait until noon the next day. Unless you are used to your child coming and going when they please or you are a parent that isn't concerned. I'm not implying this is the case with this mum but I can't imagine any parent would think their child got locked in the library overnight. I hope she is safe somewhere.

Oh dear

This is so very strange. I have a 13 year old and if he is 10 min's late I start pacing and my stomach does flip flop's. WHY would you wait until noon the next day. Unless you are used to your child coming and going when they please or you are a parent that isn't concerned. I'm not implying this is the case with this mum but I can't imagine any parent would think their child got locked in the library overnight. I hope she is safe somewhere.
Some children have more independence by age 12. (I had a paper route at that age, so it was normal for me to be out after dark.) Still, it's bizarre that no one called the police that night. The Roseville Public Library closes at 8:00 P.M., so I should think that Sabrina's mother (or whoever was watching her) would have been out looking for her by 9:00 or so. I'm sure LE is checking video footage from area business, so I think we'll know fairly soon whether the story about Sabrina walking to the library holds water.

Some children have more independence by age 12. (I had a paper route at that age, so it was normal for me to be out after dark.) Still, it's bizarre that no one called the police that night. The Roseville Public Library closes at 8:00 P.M., so I should think that Sabrina's mother (or whoever was watching her) would have been out looking for her by 9:00 or so. I'm sure LE is checking video footage from area business, so I think we'll know fairly soon whether the story about Sabrina walking to the library holds water.
I'm with you. My youngest is 13, & I always know where she is and/or who she's with. SMH

ETA: Woops I meant to quote @bleuboy, but I agree with what you say here, as well.

Somethings off with this, who waits until the next day to report a 12 year old missing? So little info from LE leads me to believe this probably isn't a stranger abduction. It's also interesting that LE/msm doesn't confirm whether or not she made it to the library or whether anyone saw her along her route to the library. That tells me LE hasn't gotten beyond the innermost circle.

I posted this in the other thread. There is some app these teens use around here. and the app disappears in a few hours.
I had an 11 year old girl show up at my house at 1am a year ago. she was looking for someone on my street. She asked to use my tablet when i went to get her food and call the PD. Sure enough she contacted a bunch of kids. once the pd took her away, i went on and got names. i called the mom at the house she was going to spend the weekend with. the other mom had no idea where she went.
these pre teens around here are pretty bold.

Even if she has a lot of freedom I would still expect the mum to be ringing the police within that night. How could you go to bed when you don't know where she is. Then it wasn't even early morning that she reported her missing it was later on in the day. Very strange indeed. Praying she is safe.

Oh dear

Somethings off with this, who waits until the next day to report a 12 year old missing? So little info from LE leads me to believe this probably isn't a stranger abduction. It's also interesting that LE/msm doesn't confirm whether or not she made it to the library or whether anyone saw her along her route to the library. That tells me LE hasn't gotten beyond the innermost circle.
I'm with you at this point. It seemed like a stranger abduction before we knew that she hadn't been reported missing until noon the next day. All bets are off now. I'd like to know whether she lived with both parents. If not, was there a stepfather or live-in boyfriend? I've seen more than a few cases where a so-called mother protected her husband or boyfriend after he had murdered the woman's child.

Are they cameras at the library?
Sounds like a runaway situation to me. Hopefully who may be harbouring her will do the right thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38
Back