MI MI - Tamara Greene, 27, Detroit, 30 April 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The below article and letter could be why Kym Worthy put off delaying her decision regarding perjury charges.

WXYZ.com has obtained the letter written by a veteran Detroit police officer and former member of the mayor's security team saying he knows about multiple parties at the Manoogian Mansion -- and now fears for his life.

WATCH LATEST UPDATE IN VIDEO PLAYER

Officer Tony Davis, a 23-year veteran of the police department, sent the letter to Chief Ella Bully-Cummings and the Detroit Police Officers Association on Monday. WXYZ.com obtained a copy late Wednesday.
(copy of letter at link)

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=b5cb6993-36b7-40e5-8f3e-baaa41313c2f

who is giving these letters out to the press? anyone's guess?

Seeing that the city of detroit is involved in all of this, what officer's would be protecting these officer's and clerks that are stepping forward? They're "out of the circle" now. Would another LE agency step in at this point?

Just a couple of questions that keep popping in my head when I read another thing that's been let out..

Also, our Attorney General wants him (Kwame) to resign. Interesting interview at link below..

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=dbc4bf38-0131-4a31-937b-812a627356b3

I know everyone's eyes have been glued on NY, but I think that this is way more intense. The murder investigation needs to be passed off to the state police, and if they are unable to investigate objectively, the feds need to step in.

In regards to the perjury charges, it almost sounds like the County prosecutor is afraid.

golfmom, I can't figure out if Kym is scared of him or supporting him. Although I think alot of people are scared of Kwame. IMO, the same applies to the city council. Actually investigating is a good start for them though. From the below link:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/scandal/15576332/detail.html

Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and his former top aide, Christine Beatty, have been ordered to appear before City Council to answer questions related to the scandal involving romantic text messages the two sent to one another and their denial last summer that a relationship had existed between them.

If they don't want to make an appearance, the City Council could subpoena them, giving them no choice.

The unanimous City Council vote came Wednesday afternoon

who is giving these letters out to the press? anyone's guess?

Seeing that the city of detroit is involved in all of this, what officer's would be protecting these officer's and clerks that are stepping forward? They're "out of the circle" now. Would another LE agency step in at this point?

Just a couple of questions that keep popping in my head when I read another thing that's been let out..

Also, our Attorney General wants him (Kwame) to resign. Interesting interview at link below..

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=dbc4bf38-0131-4a31-937b-812a627356b3

I have a couple of ideas about who's giving the info to the press. I won't say here in case there are prying eyes. Those people that are out of the circle better watch their back for now. The more public that this goes, any retaliation would be obvious and more and more people will feel safer about coming forward.

The police chief made an interesting comment to the city Council yesterday:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080313/NEWS01/803130380/0/OPINION02

Bully-Cummings would not comment Wednesday to news media about the Greene case or the related Rogers affidavit, saying she was "not going to respond to every carrot that is dangled" about the case.
During a meeting Wednesdaywith the City Council, Bully-Cummings said the information regarding Rogers' calls to the Michigan Crime Stoppers' tip line contained "no new information that we did not have in the homicide file." She would not elaborate.

Attorney General Mike Cox is reopening his investigation into the rumored party at the Manoogian mansion where Tamara Greene is said to have danced.

The new investigation comes after both a former civilian employee and a Detroit police officer came forward this week with new information about the party.

However Action News has obtained documents that put the original investigation into question.

That investigation prompted Attorney General Cox to conclude that the party was only "Urban Legend." (more at link)

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=96d5749a-5fd0-4c09-86cb-92f9c9032458

I saw an article yesterday where Cox is asking Kilpatrick to step down. I can only wonder if that position is a bunch of political posturing as Cox has been Kilpatrick's #1 fan.

How devious and political would it be to announce you no longer support Kilpatrick and reopen the investigation. He could maintain control of his files saying that the investigation is "active". and basically just push papers around forever, not really reinvestigating anything.

I just have to wonder what his true motives are at this late of a date.

golfmom, I can't figure out if Kym is scared of him or supporting him. Although I think alot of people are scared of Kwame. IMO, the same applies to the city council. Actually investigating is a good start for them though. From the below link:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/scandal/15576332/detail.html

Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and his former top aide, Christine Beatty, have been ordered to appear before City Council to answer questions related to the scandal involving romantic text messages the two sent to one another and their denial last summer that a relationship had existed between them.

If they don't want to make an appearance, the City Council could subpoena them, giving them no choice.

The unanimous City Council vote came Wednesday afternoon

Suzi, it'll be interesting to see if the Council will hold their feet to the fire. I'd just as soon see Kilpatrick answer as to financial impropriety. Hopefully, they'll ask him about all the $49,999.99 expenses. That's where the real ammunition is to take Kilpatrick down. But, of course, if no one bothers to ask or is too busy investigating smoke and mirrors . . . . sigh . . . :bang:

I saw an article yesterday where Cox is asking Kilpatrick to step down. I can only wonder if that position is a bunch of political posturing as Cox has been Kilpatrick's #1 fan.

How devious and political would it be to announce you no longer support Kilpatrick and reopen the investigation. He could maintain control of his files saying that the investigation is "active". and basically just push papers around forever, not really reinvestigating anything.

I hadn't thought of that. You are absolutely correct! Honestly, that would be the only explanation to Cox's change of heart. Which was odd in itself.

Yes, But His (AG COX) constituents are not fans of Kwame. And Mike Cox's office is pretty good about listening and helping out if you call his office. I'm thinking he has no choice but to take away his support if he wants the phones in his office to quit ringing....PLUS being AG he kinda has a vested interest in who he supports and making sure they keep their nose clean if that makes sense? Too much backlash and information has come out for Mike to stand by the urban legend story...

No "proof" to any of the above other than his office does get back to you..The rest is purely my thoughts and opinions...

http://michigan.gov/ag/0,1607,7-164-34739_34811-70702--,00.html

Here's why (I think) Mike Cox is demanding Kwame step down.He's been made out to look like a fool (Mike Cox) This is his "letter to the public" on his investigation into claims of the party from 2003 when it was all "happening"

Now take into account what's come out since then? I'd be pretty peeved to at having the wool pulled over my eyes, especially by a "co worker"

Some interesting snips -

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]So let me repeat, there is absolutely no evidence – outside of outlandish rumor – of the so-called Manoogian Mansion party. Nor is there any evidence of an obstruction of justice by the Mayor or anyone working for him. Whether any of the decisions made equal bad politics, bad policy or a wrongful termination, we leave to the civil court system and the voters of Detroit. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]To give you some sense of the thoroughness of the investigation, a few statistics will provide perspective: over 30 witnesses were examined under oath by investigative subpoena; over 120 witnesses were interviewed; approximately 90 subpoenas were issued for witnesses and documents; forensic analysis of computers was performed; and over 10,000 pages of documents and records were reviewed. [/SIZE][/FONT]

WTF is wrong with people? They gave Kwame a "wild applause" and a standing ovation???!!! A transcript of his speach is included. From the below link:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=3cd654ba-ce18-406a-bc5f-59865e41836a

Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was greeted with wild applause when he took the stage at Orchestra Hall to deliver his State of the City speech.

WATCH OPENING OF SPEECH IN VIDEO PLAYER RIGHT
The audience was hand picked by Kwame himself!:confused: He needs to go NOW!!

Chief Ella is in kwame's hip pocket! I have been dying to discuss with someone. I live in Michigan too!!

Discuss away! People need to know about this. I can't believe what he does and gets away with.

LOL I got all excited because a breaking news alert came through about Kwame's charges...Then got bummed because the Prosecutor is playing w/ the press and public - she states that she's made her decision but isn't releasing it ...WTF!?!?:furious:

But did you know that one of the other girl's that worked that party was found shot dead in atlanta shortly after the party occurred? That Tamara's Med Records from Detroit Receiving disappeared too?

Must come in handy to have friends in High places eh?

http://www.geocities.com/firejerryo/WalterHarris.pdf

deposition of former police chf and the officer in the whistle blower suit -

beware - it's 372 pages worth of reading!

interesting (paraphrasing here actual wording is at around page 173ish IIRC)

deposition of Officer Walt Harris he stated that Carlita carried a Glock gun. Some time after the alledged party the mayor came downstairs and offered to sell whoever wanted a Glock he had in hands. The EPU (executive protection unit)officers took it and locked it away until someone wanted to buy it. One of the higher up officers saw it one day, took it home and it never appeared again. Carlita alledgedly pistol whipped the stripper with the gun she was carrying in her purse.

Things that make you go hmmmm...funny that it's never appeared again eh?

JJ, wow! IMO, Carlita has more questionable acquaintances than Kwame does. Generation after generation of gang connections.

Yeah, I've heard about Tamara's friend as well. But I can't find anything more on it and what I did find was a long time ago. However, IIRC, Tamara and her friends death are copies of each other. What I can't find is the other strippers name. Hmmmmm is right!

JJ, wow! IMO, Carlita has more questionable acquaintances than Kwame does. Generation after generation of gang connections.

Yeah, I've heard about Tamara's friend as well. But I can't find anything more on it and what I did find was a long time ago. However, IIRC, Tamara and her friends death are copies of each other. What I can't find is the other strippers name. Hmmmmm is right!

Not sure if she's the girl that ended up dead like tamara or just the last of the three - but it's been over the news blurb that someone named "Paradise" also danced that night. Nothing was found about her which (according to news station) meant that she was either A still being questioned/investigated or B unable to locate her...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu
Back