MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is being held because of his mental health. Sounds involuntary. Chief asked to call to verify. Presser over.

Did I hear correctly when he said that the silver vehicle was the last one the boys were seen in? Seen in by whom????

He is being held because of his mental health. Sounds involuntary. Chief asked to call to verify. Presser over.

Yeah, they said he is being "secured there due to the procedures set forth when someone tries to harm themselves".

Did I hear correctly when he said that the silver vehicle was the last one the boys were seen in? Seen in by whom????

No, I think they were talking about the fathers car, and why they towed it for evidence.

Maybe I misheard it though..

So did I hear correctly that they are searching in a new area today? If so, did anyone catch where that was?

So did I hear correctly that they are searching in a new area today? If so, did anyone catch where that was?

Kunkle, Ohio??? About a 30 minute drive from Morenci, MI.

"Some volunteers and friends of the boys' family said officials were saying the FBI, which is assisting in the investigation, was following up on tips and searching in Kunkle, Ohio."

Read more: Volunteer search halted for 3 missing Morenci brothers | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...-for-3-missing-Morenci-brothers#ixzz16gm2iNmQ

I heard they set up a new search base (at a fire department) but I didn't hear anything about where they're searching. FoxToledo is reporting they are "searching woods along the Michigan/Ohio border".

Was it near the fire department where they are setting up base? Maybe Kaylynn caught that.

Re: the vehicle, I "believe" he said they knew it was not at the house for some period of time and that they didn't know if the boys were in the vehicle or not.

Was it near the fire department where they are setting up base? Maybe Kaylynn caught that.

My children were singing the Dora song rather loud in the background, so I didn't haha. Sorry. I heard them say they are setting up a new base at the fire department, but that was it.

Re: the vehicle, I "believe" he said they knew it was not at the house for some period of time and that they didn't know if the boys were in the vehicle or not.

I heard him say that law enforcement knows the vehicle was not at the house that morning during a period of time when it was described as being there..and that they believe the boys were in it during that time, so that explains why they were looking at the car.

Thanks everyone!

So it's a new search meet up spot not searching a new location.

Kind of OT, but on an episode of "Snapped" last night, LE was talking about how sometimes suspects wind up in the psych ward on purpose to buy some time, to either think up a story, or just not to face the police as soon...not saying it worked in this case but he may have thought it would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444