MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone saw three little boys just being dropped off on a highway...why wouldn't they have called the police at that time?

I was thinking more that they weren't just left there..that they were dropped off with someone else (meaning they went from one car to another).

Maybe I'm just wishful thinking because I want these little boys to be ok SO bad. :(

Maybe this new "dropped off" information is a half truth coming from the dad? Maybe he is giving bits of truth as mentioned by someone earlier and the boys will be found in that area? God bless these 3 little ones.

There appears to be a huge pond of some sort on google maps that seems pretty remote. It is off of Hwy 20 on the right side of the road just past where County Rd. 030 branches off to the left. There appears to be some sort of road that he could have pulled off of that runs parallel to this large body of water and there are no houses very close. Don't have time to do a map right now, but if you go to google and do a map from Morenci, MI to Kunkle, OH and then travel Hwy 20 out of Kunkle, you will see what I am talking about. :(

Reading the twitter "searchers moving" makes me think that they weren't transferred to someone else. Searchers would be needed to scour an area. If LE believed they were transferred to another car/person, would the searchers need to get moving? Just throwing that out there.

I was thinking more that they weren't just left there..that they were dropped off with someone else (meaning they went from one car to another).

Maybe I'm just wishful thinking because I want these little boys to be ok SO bad. :(

Same here. I was about to catch a little nap but now I have to see how this develops. So hoping this one has a happy ending! I don't think I can stand another tragedy.

Map from Morenci to Kunkle:

Attachments

• Search area Highway 20 Ohio.jpg
    Search area Highway 20 Ohio.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 35
Did they move the searches to this area where they now think the boys may have been dropped off? If so, it does not sound as though they were seen getting into another car, if this is indeed a valid sighting.

Hi all,
I'm relatively new to WebSleuths. Joined during the Shaniya times, and then quickly had to take a break.

This one is an odd one, no doubt. The father's story, IMHO, has no credibility, but the question is why he is making it up and what he is hiding.

We know that previously, he took the boys to Florida, where his mother lives. Their mother quickly filed in court and had them returned. So that was not successful. In those circumstances, is it more likely that he would move to harming the boys and trying to hide it, or that he would try another way of moving the boys away from their mother, and then try to create a significant smokescreen so it would not immediately be detected? I'm leaning towards the latter (and hoping for it, as well, because like everyone else here I want the boys to be safe).

So, if he did do this - dropped them off and had someone pick them up, to keep them away from their mother, who else knows about it? His mother sounds pretty sure that the boys are okay (although, she may just need to believe this in any event). Anyone else?

The flaw in this theory, of course, is that creating suspicion that you harmed and possibly even killed your children seems like a pretty desperate way to get them away from the other parent. Is there any evidence that there were any other legal issues around custody/access for the boys?

Just my thoughts. Prayers for the boys!

There appears to be a huge pond of some sort on google maps that seems pretty remote. It is off of Hwy 20 on the right side of the road just past where County Rd. 030 branches off to the left. There appears to be some sort of road that he could have pulled off of that runs parallel to this large body of water and there are no houses very close. Don't have time to do a map right now, but if you go to google and do a map from Morenci, MI to Kunkle, OH and then travel Hwy 20 out of Kunkle, you will see what I am talking about. :(

Oh my but can't see County Rd 030 ... will look again.

how cold is it up there?....i'm still stuck in the texas tropics

It's been very cold overnights, especially Friday and Saturday morning. The windchill was 8 degrees the other day. It's been in the teens and low 20's each night. Warmer during the day. But IF they were "dropped off" alive, on Rt 20 or anywhere around here for that matter, I don't see how they could have survived too long in that kind of cold. Also, why wouldn't someone have seen them by now if they had just been dropped off? If this tidbit of info is coming from their father, I have a feeling he is giving them a clue where they might find their bodies. Sadly, my intuition tells me he likely killed them at home Thursday, and disposed of them overnight/Friday =( It seems a lot like the Zarha Baker case...it seems that the stepmother gave them hints where to look for her bones. I think we might be seeing the same scenario unfolding here as well. Things definitely seem to developing rapidly in the last day with this case. I sure pray they find these sweet boys today no matter what. My two children are both the same ages as the Skelton kids. My boys are 7 and 5, and with this case being right in my locale it's exponentially heartbreaking to me.

I can't find this at all. Can someone help? TIA

So he used his cell in the area.. could be to just make a random call, or could be because he called someone and said "I"m here" where are you...... Maybe he really did hand them off to someone else.......I hope I hope

I really wonder about his mental state, especially in regards to paranoia, the last time he was with the boys.

Let's say he did just dump on the side of the road...why wouldn't they just flag down the next car. (Unless of course there was a transfer into another vehicle.) It wouldn't be that hard to convince three young children that there was someone after them, that "daddy" was dropping them off here where they'd be safe...

If he did just drop them on the side of the road, and they later died of exposure, he can still be charged with murder, right?

I once broke my ankle walking across rugged terrain. That would be my guess as to how he broke his. :(

That's kind of what I was thinking. Kids are missing and Uh-oh, he has broken ankle. Needs to have reason for injury, hence the "suicide" story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member