MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW...meant to comment when people were talking about hospitals in the area...Fulton County (literally right behind Morenci on the Ohio side) has an excellent hospital well known for its in-patient mental health facilities. I'm assuming he was there. Did they say a TOLEDO hospital, or just an OHIO facility that he was in. If they just said Ohio, I'm betting he was in Fulton County Hospital Mental Health Floor (4th floor I believe) It would be close to his home..

sorry I didn't post directions in another way like OP suggested. But when you live in Toledo, that's how we say things! lol...go straight out central, blah blah....

That's OK jashrema. We worked it out. I think the problem was you said you were local here, and we didn't know where "here" was.

BTW...meant to comment when people were talking about hospitals in the area...Fulton County (literally right behind Morenci on the Ohio side) has an excellent hospital well known for its in-patient mental health facilities. I'm assuming he was there. Did they say a TOLEDO hospital, or just an OHIO facility that he was in. If they just said Ohio, I'm betting he was in Fulton County Hospital Mental Health Floor (4th floor I believe) It would be close to his home..

Is Fulton County Hospital in the same direction as where they believed he traveled the first time (allegedly with the boys), or is it in another direction???

I think, JMO of course, that if he had traveled further than the towns they have been currently searching, his cell phone would have pinged off another/different tower. Unless of course he turned it off. I'm thinking that they're focusing on this area because of the cell phone pings/toll roads info...and have a general idea of how far he may have traveled.

Thank you, I forgot about the cell phone pings! I've only been to northern Ohio once to hit Cedar Point, so I'm not very familiar with that area. I just hope they find these boys soon. :(

Good Lord...I'm wrong. Finally talked to my friend who just happens to work at Lucas County courthouse where JS was arraigned this morning. she stated that from what she knew, he was in St. Vincent's hospital in downtown Toledo. That is ONE LONG DRIVE from Morenci! Hmmmmm...

Just talked to my sis...she's driving out there (she lives fairly close to there) she will call me soon..

jashrema, is this the area you saw the search vehicles at?

search1.jpg

Good Lord...I'm wrong. Finally talked to my friend who just happens to work at Lucas County courthouse where JS was arraigned this morning. she stated that from what she knew, he was in St. Vincent's hospital in downtown Toledo. That is ONE LONG DRIVE from Morenci! Hmmmmm...

INTERESTING!!! I know I asked this before but would that be near the area they believe he traveled originally or in another direction???

It was reported that JS was in Mercy St. Vincents in Toledo

Yeah... St V's is WAY out of the way... that's downtown. (Lots of times in the local news here, things are named as being "in Toledo" when really they are in the Toledo area.... but St V's.... there is no reason for him to travel that far for medical care.

jashrema, is this the area you saw the search vehicles at?

search1.jpg

Well it would appear that it is either that tract of woods or this other one - am actually thinking based on jashrema's first description that it may be choice A.

Attachments

• Night of December 1st.jpg
    Night of December 1st.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 28
Last post from jashrema said "The searchers were on the left side (MICHIGAN SIDE) far off the road, deep into the woods"

Well it would appear that it is either that tract of woods or this other one - am actually thinking based on jashrema's first description that it may be choice A.
I don't know the area, but from the map, A is right up near the edge of the road, on 2 sides actually. So that would be much quicker and much less likely to attract attention that B, which is off the road in an open area.

:(

hi all.. i havent been on since the victoria stafford case... this one seems to bug me... why one could be so cold and cruel to injured their own... i have a question though. i have been tryin to follow this but workin all day i try to get caught up when i get home when i get a chance... how did he end up at the hospital.. did he call someone. where did he get picked up. i missed it if it as posted sorry... i do hope that they arent far away and that they are ok. but i have such dreams to keep the hope in danger. lately it doesnt seem to favor the outcome we would love to see.....

Okay so here are the close ups of the area from google earth - looks like a trucker route. The search area would be in pix 2 right behind the sharp left arrow sign:

Attachments

• Pix1.jpg
    Pix1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Pix2 Sharp Left.jpg
    Pix2 Sharp Left.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Pix3.jpg
    Pix3.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 19
Just talked to my sis...she's driving out there (she lives fairly close to there) she will call me soon..

Given that there are "official" vehicles at the site that you mention, do you think that volunteer searchers are not involved? Seems that volunteer searches took place by daylight.

hi all.. i havent been on since the victoria stafford case... this one seems to bug me... why one could be so cold and cruel to injured their own... i have a question though. i have been tryin to follow this but workin all day i try to get caught up when i get home when i get a chance... how did he end up at the hospital.. did he call someone. where did he get picked up. i missed it if it as posted sorry... i do hope that they arent far away and that they are ok. but i have such dreams to keep the hope in danger. lately it doesnt seem to favor the outcome we would love to see.....

Hi girly girl,

Presumably he called a friend to take him to the hospital and apparently the failed suicide attempt was at his home.

You are correct, the outcome for these 3 precious boys does not look very good - sadly.

I found one MSM article earlier which I didn't want to link due to what I considered inappropriate commentary from JS's sister regarding the reasons TS filed for divorce.
I find it appalling while her nephews are missing she is making comments to the media about the reasons for filing for divorce rather than commenting about her missing nephews.

though now that I am thinking about it, maybe JS's family is hiding the boys or know who is hiding the boys and trying to plea a case for him (custody that is).
I know it seems like a stretch, and he couldn't have driven to FL and back in the known timeline- but he has trucker buddies I'm sure.. and gosh, if they helped and were unaware of things panning out like this they are excluded from the reward so why call and get themself in trouble?.

Maybe I'm just trying to digest why the media could botch it so bad they are ONLY quoting JS's sister about the divorce etc. etc. I mean, we know media get's it messed up sometimes but could they really botch it so badly there is not a single quote about pleading for the boys safe return? It's starting to get my hinky meter up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444