MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure seems like there would be some sort of electronic trail of his communication with this "organization". Computer....cell phone .....land line....or even USPS mail. Wonder if LE has checked with the post office to see what he has received in the mail in the past month or so.

Crocus I wonder about those disposable phones?

thinking ways people can communicate

Does anyone recall it being mentioned any where, what kind of online games he may have played?

thinking community, thinking organization...c'mon, need the board, need the players

After reading the charges filed against Mr. Skelton in Lenawee County District Court, Judge Sheridan continued his bond at $30 million, or $10 million for each charge, and continued the case until Dec. 28, when a preliminary hearing will be held at 1:30 p.m.

==================
A father charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of his three young sons was ordered held on $3 million bond today as he indicated he would fight extradition from Ohio to Michigan
==================

I someone just messing with the zeros here??
Is his bond 30M or 3M?????
I am confused!
Was his bond increased when he was returned to Michigan?
TIA

Skelton's $3 million bond was extended as a condition of his extradition.
------------------------
This was all I could find, I guess the Judge in Lenawee Co. increased his bond to 30M
Well, good for the Judge! In JS’s case I don’t think it could get to high! And it would make me think they might have other evidence???

My apologies, I’m behind. I have a house full of my kids & grandkids for the holidays. And every time I look at their sweet little faces, I just feel worse and worse for those 3 little boy’s.

Skelton said under oath that his sons were handed over to a woman in a van at their Morenci home on Thanksgiving

soooo they left right from the house.. never went out in the woods... unless it was a cover up. has anyone else gone missing in that area over the years...

could he be so depressed that the organization is one i DO NOT want to think about...:(

someone posted this on the 13news site on facebook...
actually a few ppl suggested there is an organization that hids children...

"A while back..there was an organization in the area..that "hid" abused children and the mothers..gave them fake names..ss#..I remember that..I dont remember the details..but I know there are some "underground" organizations that help..esp sexually abused children so they wont go back into the home.."

might spark a clue.

I think the hiding the kids “underground” story is bogus.

His first story was, he gave them to JT to be taken back to their Mother, so they would not witness his suicide.

Now he say’s he gave them to an “organization” to be hidden from their Mother.

If JS was aware of any abuse by TS, he could of easily taken the boy’s to authorities, let the boy’s tell the authorities of the abuse. Filed for divorce, and the boy’s would of likely been put in his custody, and even more likely so because the Mother is a RSO. All of this could have been done legally and through the court system. And resulted in JS’s favor IF the allegations against TS were true.

JS is hoping that this story will help him not to get murder charges brought against him.
He may have given the boy’s to someone but, I am still doubting it unfortunately.

It seems like he would be trying to bargain a deal, that IF he told where the boy’s were, they could be held in temporary custody by his parents or something, until the molestation allegations against TS, were investigated. They are his children too, he possibly could request that. And just so that the boy’s would be found, seems like TS might agree to something like that. But he isn’t seemingly asking for any deal of that nature. I still think he’s lying.

And IF the boy’s were taken from the home by this “organization”, what explains the cell phone pings. Why was there any need to go out driving around before he “attempted” to hang himself? Wonder what his explanation is for that?

Skelton's $3 million bond was extended as a condition of his extradition.
------------------------
This was all I could find, I guess the Judge in Lenawee Co. increased his bond to 30M
Well, good for the Judge! In JS’s case I don’t think it could get to high! And it would make me think they might have other evidence???

My apologies, I’m behind. I have a house full of my kids & grandkids for the holidays. And every time I look at their sweet little faces, I just feel worse and worse for those 3 little boy’s.

You are exactly right...his bail was increased to $30 million in Michigan.

Ok Just going to put this out here,
The many organizations that do “hide” Mothers or Fathers with their children, Are VERY, VERY stringent on the evidence that it is warranted to have them hidden. In other words… They need to have A LOT of documentation to do this, Doctors, Psychologist, Police reports and stuff like that. In addition, the Parent has to show that they tried all other avenues and all other avenues have failed. Children will not be taken by them self’s without a parental guardian it is to traumatic for the child to do this and would cause more harm than good.
With that being said I would just like to state in My Very humble opinion that:

JS is full of bean dip!

My 5 year old Grand daughter said yesterday, “that if JS would tell where the boy’s are, we could go get them and they could have Christmas with us, and she would share her Christmas gifts. And that would be good. Maybe they like to bake cookies too”
--------------------
I just don’t see how anyone could hurt kids. They are the truly unspoiled sect of humanity. So innocent and giving. Delightful little people. It’s just a shame that some grow up to be selfish monsters like JS.

Ok Just going to put this out here,
The many organizations that do “hide” Mothers or Fathers with their children, Are VERY, VERY stringent on the evidence that it is warranted to have them hidden. In other words… They need to have A LOT of documentation to do this, Doctors, Psychologist, Police reports and stuff like that. In addition, the Parent has to show that they tried all other avenues and all other avenues have failed. Children will not be taken by them self’s without a parental guardian it is to traumatic for the child to do this and would cause more harm than good.
With that being said I would just like to state in My Very humble opinion that:

JS is full of bean dip!

You don't think they would consider TS' conviction and jail time and JS' assertion that she is doing this to the boys enough evidence? Not arguing at all...I think if I were a member of one of those organizations I would take those things very seriously.

You don't think they would consider TS' conviction and jail time and JS' assertion that she is doing this to the boys enough evidence? Not arguing at all...I think if I were a member of one of those organizations I would take those things very seriously.

I would be inclined to agree (not arguing either) that they would require some evidence or a parental guardian, something more than just a whim on JS’s allegations of molestation. Otherwise anyone could contact these types of “organizations”, make an allegation against an X, and take off with the kids. Doesn’t seem like it would be quite that simple.

I would also be inclined to think that LE is aware of any of the ligament organizations with these services.
And surely there would be some hint, trail, or even a little tiny piece of evidence that he had become familiar, or in contact with a organization or a person of interest of some sort. In making arrangements for this. IF it were true. I don’t think something like that could be done just a day or two before the disappearance. Not in a safe and legitimate manor anyway. JMHO

It would be wonderful if I was wrong, and someone turned the boy’s back in to authorities.

I think this is all deliberate BS...I think we need to look at everything as if it's the exact opposite of whatever he says....he doesn't love his wife, he hates her, he didn't save his children, he harmed them, he is not the protector, he is the perpetrator, a woman didn't hide the kids, a man (he) did....so if he says they are with an organization, or a community, I'd be concentrating the ground search on places that are very isolated and remote....

Just had a couple of thoughts-

It was mentioned that 2 of the boys would go to the clinic at school to use inhalers...I guess for asthma? I am not familiar with asthma, so I don't know if its symptoms vary from one person to the other, if it can be very mild, or very life threatening if meds are not available.
I wonder how much of this inhaler medication was available, if there is any outstanding prescription, or if any was refilled around the time the boys went missing. I wonder if the family had no insurance, if this is something they wouldl get at a county health center... a place fee-based on income.
I wonder if LE found any medication for the boys in the house, or if it was missing.

That in turn makes me wonder IF the boys are with someone, if it could be someone in the medical field or with connections to someone that could get access to meds/scripts.
Depending on the severity of the boys condition.

I wonder if there is any way to track the dispensing of such meds??

Also, I got to thinking of something said, so I went back and watched the video of the grandparents in their interview after visiting JS in jail

video can be found here- http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13640541

The grandmother was asked, did you ask where the boys were? She says 'yes. And he would not tell me....the grandfather pipes in ''nor did we want him '
And she adds in... 'nor did we want him to tell us'

OKAY- then WHY did you ask WHERE the boys were???

If ones asks a question , one must want an answer. Or why ask the question to begin with???

What am I missing here?? Am I just having a DUH moment???

There was something else I thought I recalled hearing from the grandfather, but can't find it. Does anyone recall him answering a question with something like' well I was up here on business, so we came on over here'....some answer like that???

Just had a couple of thoughts-

It was mentioned that 2 of the boys would go to the clinic at school to use inhalers...I guess for asthma? I am not familiar with asthma, so I don't if its symptoms vary from one person to the other, if it can be very mild, or very life threatening if meds are not available.
I wonder how much of this inhaler medication was available, if there is any outstanding prescription, or if any was refilled around the time the boys went missing. I wonder if the family had no insurance, if this is something they wouldl get at a county health center... a place fee-based on income.
I wonder if LE found any medication for the boys in the house, or if it was missing.

That in turn makes me wonder IF the boys are with someone, if it could be someone in the medical field or with connections to someone that could get access to meds/scripts.
Depending on the severity of the boys condition.

I wonder if there is any way to track the dispensing of such meds??

Also, I got to thinking of something said, so I went back and watched the video of the grandparents in their interview after visiting JS in jail.

The grandmother was asked, did you ask where the boys were? She says 'yes. And he would not tell me....the grandfather pipes in ''nor did we want him to
'And she adds in... 'nor did we want him to tell us'

OKAY- then WHY did you ask WHERE the boys were???

If ones asks a question , one must want an answer. Or why ask the question to begin with???

What am I missing here??

Maybe they believe he is hiding them ? and they don't want to become part of the mess, only thing that makes that statement make sense to me.

If you go to JS's cousin's FB profile (her initials are AA, and she is the daughter of his aunt, SA) on December 8 she updated her profile saying they got the best news ever and in one of the comments she said something about how JS said that the boys were in a safe place and being taken care of but he wouldn't tell anyone where.

If you go to JS's cousin's FB profile (her initials are AA, and she is the daughter of his aunt, SA) on December 8 she updated her profile saying they got the best news ever and in one of the comments she said something about how JS said that the boys were in a safe place and being taken care of but he wouldn't tell anyone where.

IMHO, she is holding onto hope and praying that her cousin isn't a 3x murderer of his own children. I think--deep in her heart-- she knows that this shadowy 'organization' is complete bs. <my opinion, of course.

Praying that some secret organization has these boys. As carpy as that would be, it's a whole lot better than where they most likely are.

If he made the statement about the organization under oath, what is the penalty for perjury?

As it stands right now, are they able to get him on anything other than the federal kidnapping charges? LE said early on that they didn't expect a positive outcome based on what he had told them, but how can they make that comment based on the fact that everything he has said has been a lie? We've heard nothing that would indicate the boys were murdered. Of course, LE could be keeping these things under wraps, too. We never heard the outcome of the van processing or the nooses.

Wouldn't any organization that hid children return the children if they found that the information provided to them was false....if their reasonings for hiding the children were no longer valid??

Anyway, I think it's strange that Gabriel's mother and JS both have released commentary on their missing children today. They are SO alike. Both seeing their relationships crumbling around them. Both destroying the only thing their partner cares about, then blaming their significant other for 'having' to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech