Found Deceased MI - Theresa Lockhart, 44, Portage, 18 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the facebook page Help Us Find Theresa Joan Lockheart:
We conducted a search for Theresa yesterday based from a tip we received from a citizen who saw something back around the time she went missing. The tip was originally turned in to law enforcement after the news of Theresa's disappearance went public and the case had been changed from just a missing persons case to a possible homicide investigation . This citizen called us after the last news report of our last search to let us know about it. We organized this search based on that information.

Yesterday during our search we did find bones, called Portage Public Safety who responded and then called in Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Dept who responded and then called the coroner.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

We conducted a search for Theresa yesterday based from a tip we received from a citizen who saw something back around the time she went missing. The tip was originally turned in to law enforcement after the news of Theresa's disappearance went public and the case had been changed from just a missing persons case to a possible homicide investigation . This citizen called us after the last news report of our last search to let us know about it. We organized this search based on that information.

Yesterday during our search we did find bones, called Portage Public Safety who responded and then called in Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Dept who responded and then called the coroner.

Oh, no! :(

Not really a shock but still really sad. I hope they have enough evidence to put away her killer for good (as I don't think she went missing on her own, jmo).

The bones found were not human but I did want to post to show there are still taking tips and doing searches.

Oh my gosh!! Did LE not follow up on the tip?! How would they have missed bones weeks ago if the family came upon them yesterday?! My gosh, this is all so crazy. Obv we don't know who the bones belong to just yet. Hopefully there's word soon!

Wait, I just found this update:
Police: Bones found in Lockhart search weren’t human

http://woodtv.com/2017/08/06/police-bones-found-in-lockhart-search-werent-human/

:gaah: Where is Theresa?

Oh my gosh!! Did LE not follow up on the tip?! How would they have missed bones weeks ago if the family came upon them yesterday?! My gosh, this is all so crazy. Obv we don't know who the bones belong to just yet. Hopefully there's word soon!

Whether something stems from the tip or not I'm glad the person tried to get the information out to the family even after going to the authorities. One never knows....

That's the only logical thing I can think of and it makes sense as to why they keep allowing him out on bond. I wonder if he was as much as a nutcase as advertised or his possible connection to her disappearance has driven him to this much insanity.

This has also brought me to a new line of thinking though. While the possibility is likely slim I was starting to think that's perhaps this fella was on this self destructive path that led Theresa to runaway from him? I think it's unlikely but it's something that should be slightly considered. How old is their son again? Are there any other kids? If he/they are grown then there would be nothing holding her back from running. At least for the time being before she can then reconnect with her kin.

Two step-children per this link: http://wwmt.com/news/local/family-worried-about-teacher-who-seemingly-vanished

Lockhart is married with two stepchildren. Her sister, Joan, lives in Canada.

And, from message #52 in this string by Patty Dresser:

The children are from his previous marriage -- they are adults now, living on their own. Daughter in Chicago, son in Ypsilanti, MI.

Of course we are not allowed to sleuth his children...

For what it's worth I've learned from sources extremely close to this saga that Mrs. Lockhart had two cats which she treated like children. One cat had become ill and spent very recent time at the veterinarian. It's claimed this cat and its several medicines are also missing. Friends claim she wouldn't have gone anywhere without her cat(s) and it's highly unusual that the healthy cat remains in the residence seemingly left behind.

For what it's worth I've learned from sources extremely close to this saga that Mrs. Lockhart had two cats which she treated like children. One cat had become ill and spent very recent time at the veterinarian. It's claimed this cat and its several medicines are also missing. Friends claim she wouldn't have gone anywhere without her cat(s) and it's highly unusual that the healthy cat remains in the residence seemingly left behind.

Hmm...that's interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally feel like he is another Scott Peterson! Very narcissistic, and arrogant. (Although SP did "look" for his wife.) I also see him as Drew Peterson who thinks he can outsmart the LE officers.

Here is my theory on what happened, she had increasingly begun withdrawing from him. They had yet another argument, due to the stresses of life. But this time he actually killed her. Her body was disposed of, and the behaviors we are now seeing is simply him unraveling. He is worried about himself and the guilt for killing her is non existent. He is more mad at the fact he is a POI!

Theresa deserves to be found, and whomever harmed her, deserves whatever punishment the law allows.

Hmm...that's interesting
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what to make of the info that's why I listed it "for what it's worth"........I learned a few other things but I'm going to hold on to that info for the time being as it relates to Mr. Lockharts behavior behind bars which doesn't bring Mrs. Lockhart home. But I promise you this, the guy is putting on a good show........for now.

I personally feel like he is another Scott Peterson! Very narcissistic, and arrogant. (Although SP did "look" for his wife.) I also see him as Drew Peterson who thinks he can outsmart the LE officers.

Here is my theory on what happened, she had increasingly begun withdrawing from him. They had yet another argument, due to the stresses of life. But this time he actually killed her. Her body was disposed of, and the behaviors we are now seeing is simply him unraveling. He is worried about himself and the guilt for killing her is non existent. He is more mad at the fact he is a POI!

Theresa deserves to be found, and whomever harmed her, deserves whatever punishment the law allows.

I think you're on the right path. I'd suggest the expensive veterinarian medicine for the old cat may have been his trigger. That's a 100% speculation though!

I know this is a decent distance away from Portage but this is a story that came out the other day.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/la...n-the-grand-river-near-lansing-area/464081747

I've been watching this story as well Jethro...he had days in which he could have traveled the relatively short distance from Portage to Mason, Mich and back.

Here is a google map link showing the short journey: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Portage,+Michigan/6450+W+Columbia+Rd,+Mason,+MI+48854/@42.3917458,-85.338641,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x88179e3a7df977d3:0x25d6e89f74f3159!2m2!1d-85.5800022!2d42.2011538!1m5!1m1!1s0x8822c7fddc056fb1:0xac0c56b04d86cc9d!2m2!1d-84.6004902!2d42.5821307

Another article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...0e4b01eab7a2c6d5f?utm_hp_ref=missing-persons/. The husband is a suspect. "Christopher Lockhart is an engineer at the drugmaker Pfizer and oversaw the development of a gel foam medical device that can absorb up to 45 times the weight of whole blood. according to Kalamazoo’s WWMT-TV." That does not sound good. Also from article: "In one of them, from about a year ago, a man who neighbors say is Christopher Lockhart can be heard shouting, “I’ll ****ing kill you.”" Poor Theresa. I pray they are wrong about the homicide and that she is alive and well, but it is not seeming like it. Domestic Violence escalates.

It's probably too soon but I looked for updates on the remains found in the Grand River. If the remains have been identified the information is not yet released.

Still saying prayers for Theresa's family and friends for peace and strength.....

I know this is a decent distance away from Portage but this is a story that came out the other day.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/la...n-the-grand-river-near-lansing-area/464081747
Yikes!! That isnt too far away from Kalamazoo/portage and actually a lot of my friends who live mear portage yravel.to work to mason/lansing area daily . Mason is only 20 minutes away from my house so I will keep a close eye on this ...thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back