Found Deceased MI - Theresa Lockhart, 44, Portage, 18 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live close by and drive by both his residence and the park n ride. There is literally a bank with an ATM which is located directly across the street from the park n ride. I wonder if they have video footage and are just not sharing? There are actually quite a few banks and businesses that I believe may have footage. Especially if he was the one to park her car, and possibly and walk home. ??

Interesting!

Wow !!! Nothing and then everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good Press conference. They said he left a note that indicated there was an argument and he snapped. He also drew them a map of where to find her. Also he was due to check in at 10 am (with an officer ? I didn’t hear that part) and when he didn’t show they checked his tether and it hadn’t had any movement for hours. So whomever he was to check in with called and asked for a welfare check.

I may have the details not exact, I’m cooking and listening.

Oh and when asking questions he answered one where he said he did know what the argument was about (or what husband claims in the letter) that led to the fight and murder, but he didn’t want to go into the details.

Another question he answered that they were not close to finding her or arresting him. He said they all knew what they knew, but proving it was difficult (not exact words, but something like that). I’m sure someone will have better notes than me.

Very sad...he said they worked on it every single day.

Rest peacefully Theresa. Hope he's rotting in hell! My condolences to Theresa's family and friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Feeling very sad over this outcome.

I can't help but feel compassion for Chris's children and family who must be struggling to understand the downward spiral of someone they loved and cope with their loss.

My sincere condolences to Theresa's family and friends....prayers for peace.

It tears my heart out to see the "found deceased" next to her name.
Even though I think we all knew or suspected she was gone, it is still heartbreaking.
And to know she was only found because her murderer drew a map before killing himself....I struggle to express my thoughts.
Evil is all I can think. Even the small good deed of telling where she was buried does not undo the evil he did to put her there. JMO.

:furious::tears:

RIP Theresa :rose:

OH DEAR...just saw on the Missing person FB page her body was recovered and he committed suicide...Ive been following this since the start, only 40 minutes away from me..while I think we all knew who was guilty of her disappearance, it still saddens me to read about it.

It tears my heart out to see the "found deceased" next to her name.
Even though I think we all knew or suspected she was gone, it is still heartbreaking.
And to know she was only found because her murderer drew a map before killing himself....I struggle to express my thoughts.
Evil is all I can think. Even the small good deed of telling where she was buried does not undo the evil he did to put her there. JMO.

:furious::tears:

RIP Theresa :rose:
He is pure EVIL! Devil has him now. So heartbreaking. God rest Theresa's soul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I am so sad. Did the PC say how she died? As in, accidental (fell) or intentional (like shooting or stabbing)?

Eternal rest grant unto Theresa oh Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen

I am so sad. Did the PC say how she died? As in, accidental (fell) or intentional (like shooting or stabbing)?

No COD yet, but it wasn't an accident. Her husband confessed in his suicide note that he killed her:

A man who committed suicide left behind a note admitting to killing his wife, who disappeared five months ago, police said.

Christopher Lockhart was found in his Portage, Michigan, home during a welfare check on Tuesday after he failed to report to the community corrections office, according to police.

Police later said Lockhart died from hanging.
In a note he left behind, Lockhart said he got into an argument with his wife Theresa Lockhart on May 18 when he “just snapped”, according to Department of Public Safety Nick Armold, MLive.com reported.
The note also included a hand-drawn map indicating where Theresa Lockhart was buried, Armold said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-hanged-confessed-killing-wife-article-1.3590142

Even though I think we all knew she was gone, the finality is heartbreaking. Imagine if he hadn’t left the map, they might never have found her! Grateful that in all of his selfishness he at least gave those who loved her the chance to bring her home. Rest In Peace [emoji177]

I’ve been out of town for the last week. Just came back to check in on Theresa. I’m sad but not at all surprised at the outcome. I’m just grateful that her family has her back and her husband did last decent thing he could do by letting the police know where to look for her.

Requiescat in pace, Theresa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back