MI MI - Tiane Brown, 33, Detroit, 29 October 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:-(

third year law student. beautiful. her CHILDREN. her FAMILY. I just so sad right now.

nursebeeme, earlier someone posted her Facebook page with pictures of her children but it didn't work for me. Is it because I'm not a member? Did others see it? Boys, girls, how old? =(

nursebeeme, earlier someone posted her Facebook page with pictures of her children but it didn't work for me. Is it because I'm not a member? Did others see it? Boys, girls, how old? =(

could be (re: if you are not a fb member)

not sure how old her kids are... what has been reported in msm is that she has three children.

I think we just got an answer to your question. The phone was pinging and LE didn't release the info because they were tracking it. Let's just say I don't think these 2 men were "career criminals possessing much intelligence".

Not too bright, these two. Unless they don't follow local news coverage. The Packard Plant has been in the news lately as nursebeeme mentioned in earlier posts today. Media were on the scene to cover that story. Maybe the perps wanted to get caught. :moo:

October 30, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Body of missing Wayne State law student found in Detroit

Charles E. Ramirez /The Detroit News

A Wayne State University law student who had been missing since Monday has been found dead, school officials said Wednesday.

The body of Tiane Brown, a third-year law student from Waterford Township, was found in a vacant lot near the abandoned Packard Plant in Detroit, according to Wayne State University President M. Roy Wilson.

“Two suspects have been taken into custody,” Wilson said Wednesday in a statement. “Her family has been informed, and the investigation into the circumstances surrounding her death is ongoing...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131030/METRO01/310300094#ixzz2jEJ5pE1P

3 beautiful girls :banghead:
Approx teenage, elementary, and a baby/todler

A missing law student from Wayne State University was found shot to death inside her SUV at the old Packard Plant today, investigators say.

A source in the Detroit Police Department said Tiane Brown, a mother of three who disappeared Monday after leaving a class, had been shot once in the head.

Two suspects are in custody, authorities said. A 3 p.m. press conference is scheduled at police headquarters

More than a dozen officers combed the scene at the shuttered Packard Plant, where Brown’s 2008 burgandy Chevy Trailblazer could be seen through a patch of yellow trees, near an old light pole near Frontenac and East Grand Boulevard. There were just a few curious onlookers, given there are few homes left in dilapitated area.

http://www.freep.com/article/20131030/NEWS01/310300124/missing-student-wayne-state-body-found

There was no audio during early part of news conference, so I hope that the entire presser will be available shortly on the WDIV website.

Counselors will be available at the Law School at 4:00PM for students who need assistance. Prayer vigil at 5:30 this evening.

I am so sick of this happening! Victims with so much to live for just like those 4 children and mom killed in Brooklyn. Tiane, for all appearances, was a brilliant professional. Over what? A few minutes with Tiane and a phone?

ME TOO and IMO which I have posted before.

These people need punished and I don't mean to have a long trial , 3 meals a day, bed to sleep in, no utilities to pay, no dishes to clean, no laundry to do, free education, free medical and so on.
They need to same punishment that was put upon their victim and my guess if we had punishment in this country the crime rate would go down. But sorry some people who are not criminals have much harder lives than that of a criminal in prison. JMO

I almost hope there is more to this story than the senseless killing of a promising young woman. They didn't want her car, so there has to be more. This doesn't smell like a random carjacking or robbery. One shot to the head. Highland Park has become such an armpit, to put it mildly.

ME TOO and IMO which I have posted before.

These people need punished and I don't mean to have a long trial , 3 meals a day, bed to sleep in, no utilities to pay, no dishes to clean, no laundry to do, free education, free medical and so on.
They need to same punishment that was put upon their victim and my guess if we had punishment in this country the crime rate would go down. But sorry some people who are not criminals have much harder lives than that of a criminal in prison. JMO

I know it seems difficult to believe while on this site, but the violent crime rates in the US have been dropping for decades.

I almost hope there is more to this story than the senseless killing of a promising young woman. They didn't want her car, so there has to be more. This doesn't smell like a random carjacking or robbery. One shot to the head. Highland Park has become such an armpit, to put it mildly.

I don't know too much of the backstory here yet (I guess we don't, in general?) but Eve Carson is coming to mind. Could be completely senseless. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddie01134
Back