Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 5 *D. Stewart guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wetman? Aww shucks...he's like a Unicorn or a Sasquatch. An old Colon wive's tale...he only comes out on the 115th day of each year, except in leap years, then it's the 116th day.
He is rumored to live in the woodsy, swampy areas and he is only seen when he gets a super bad nicotine craving.
He is said to be suffering from early onset Alzheimer's and sometimes forgets to disrobe before swimming.
I wouldn't worry about him. He's just a simple local hump who don't know his butt from a hole in the ground.

I don't think there have been any links stating anything about her leaving with the clothes on her back or draining the bank account. But if someone were to say it on NG, then it must be true.

:floorlaugh: @ Sasquatch

I rarely watch NG but I do like to collect the transcripts to get the direct quotes from family members, LE, case players, etc. I can't stand listening to the talking heads. Or NG.

Doesn't mean it's true - but it is direct quotes of things they say, versus a reporter's retelling of it.

Wetman? Aww shucks...he's like a Unicorn or a Sasquatch. An old Colon wive's tale...he only comes out on the 115th day of each year, except in leap years, then it's the 116th day.
He is rumored to live in the woodsy, swampy areas and he is only seen when he gets a super bad nicotine craving.
He is said to be suffering from early onset Alzheimer's and sometimes forgets to disrobe before swimming.
I wouldn't worry about him. He's just a simple local hump who don't know his butt from a hole in the ground.

I don't think there have been any links stating anything about her leaving with the clothes on her back or draining the bank account. But if someone were to say it on NG, then it must be true.

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Oh my...

- I've seen it posted both that when Venus left she took all the money *and* that she left penniless. I can't find any articles that talk about what she did money-wise when she left. Did info come out at some point about this.

I recall that seeing that in the comments section of one of the local news sites but I don't believe that it has been reported in the media. It would fall in the "rumour" category I think.

wetman? Aww shucks...he's like a unicorn or a sasquatch. An old colon wive's tale...he only comes out on the 115th day of each year, except in leap years, then it's the 116th day.
He is said to be suffering from early onset alzheimer's and sometimes forgets to disrobe before swimming.

I don't think there have been any links stating anything about her leaving with the clothes on her back or draining the bank account. But if someone were to say it on ng, then it must be true.

lol, lol

- I've seen it posted that Venus left with no clothes or anything for the children. Can't find any articles that talk about that. Did that come out as info at some point?

That was from the church notice. It didn't claim she left with nothing, only that the children had clothes and toys in Virginia and they couldn't get them from DS.

All Nancy Grace Transcripts for Venus Stewart:

Missing California Nursing Student`s Former Boss Scrutinized
Aired May 3, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/03/ng.01.html

Lacrosse Player Charged With UVA Murder
Aired May 4, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/04/ng.01.html

Composite Sketch Released in Venus Stewart Case
Aired May 7, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/07/ng.01.html

Golf Pro Erica Blasberg Found Dead
Aired May 11, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/11/ng.01.html

Thank you for the info, Natal, and everyone :)

It really looks like wet-man just sort of faded off into the sunset...

.......as did this whole case on our local news. It isn't even mentioned in the news lately. Nothing - Nada.

How did anyone know she was mailing a letter? Her mother had left for work and her father was sleeping. I am guessing she told the kids to behave and be quiet cause she had to go to the mail box. I am sure she didn't announce early in the morning, I am going outside to mail a very important letter.

I just don't understand why or how anyone knew she was mailing a letter. This part is fishy!

Perhaps they only knew AFTER the fact.....such as finding a letter in the mailbox or on the ground near the mailbox.

How did anyone know she was mailing a letter? Her mother had left for work and her father was sleeping. I am guessing she told the kids to behave and be quiet cause she had to go to the mail box. I am sure she didn't announce early in the morning, I am going outside to mail a very important letter.

I just don't understand why or how anyone knew she was mailing a letter. This part is fishy!

IMO, that's not fishy. She may have had a bill or something of importance that she had to get out in the mail and mentioned to her mother that she was going to get it out that day.

T. MCCOMB: Not the way our house sits. We have no windows on that side of our house. All of our windows face on towards the river. And they were in the front room with the river side.

She told me earlier she was going to go mail a letter, she had to mail a letter, but she should have told her father when she went out.

T. MCCOMB: Not the way our house sits. We have no windows on that side of our house. All of our windows face on towards the river. And they were in the front room with the river side.

She told me earlier she was going to go mail a letter, she had to mail a letter, but she should have told her father when she went out.

I totally understand her mother saying she should have told her father she was going to mail a letter. At the same time, I cannot imagine living in a world where you have to tell someone before you walk out to the end of your driveway to mail a letter.

I totally understand her mother saying she should have told her father she was going to mail a letter. At the same time, I cannot imagine living in a world where you have to tell someone before you walk out to the end of your driveway to mail a letter.

I totally agree!

It seemed quit around his parents house today when I drove past. I didn't see any cars or people. I wonder if their staying elsewhere. I don't know if it is relevant, but the "have you seen Venus posting" has been removed from the store down the street.

Snipped:
On Wednesday Newschannel 3 spoke with Venus' father, Larry McComb, who hadn't seen his daughter in 23 days.

“Wishing the law moved a little faster,” said McComb, “but it's not like TV, you've got tests that have to be made.”

McComb says he's still waiting for test results on those blood samples that were taken from Doug's truck. He says investigators tell him it won't be long.

“They submit blood work for DNA, takes up to three weeks to get the results back,” said McComb.

Regardless of what those test results ultimately show, McComb says he believes his daughter is alive, and he says he knows where she is, or at least who has her.

“Like to have Doug Stewart cut her loose and hopefully minimize his loses,” said McComb, “just throw himself on the mercy of the courts.”

“I see an arrest being made and my daughter coming home,” said McComb.

So, he thinks DS has VS held captive?
Have we heard this yet? Maybe I missed this.

McComb says he believes his daughter is alive, and he says he knows where she is, or at least who has her.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa .......

I thought he was convinced DS had killed Venus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member