Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 9 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one to think it is a strange thing to receive a phone call from your Mailman?

Doug may have told the daughters to expect a package that he was sending with clothes for the girls, her jewelry, money, etc.

I've never heard of a mailman calling to ask someone to come out to the mailbox to sign for a package or take receipt of it. Usually they honk!

What I am wondering is exactly what he said and why she wasn't suspicious of the voice unless Ricky Stewart lied and he is the one who called which is a strong possibility!

Am I the only one to think it is a strange thing to receive a phone call from your Mailman? I'm sorry but that would make me want to call the police if someone called to say they were my mailman & they had a package for me outside.

So, what I first thought on this case was half true. I thought that if she did not come back or found alive, DS had hired someone to do the "deed" himself.

I love VS's Dad's comment though as he looked at Doug in the court room.

My mailman always calls me if he has a package. He knows I won't answer the door until he calls first. All my delivery drivers do the same thing - packages to pizza.

Doug may have told the daughters to expect a package that he was sending with clothes for the girls, her jewelry, money, etc.

I've never heard of a mailman calling to ask someone to come out to the mailbox to sign for a package or take receipt of it. Usually they honk!

What I am wondering is exactly what he said and why she wasn't suspicious of the voice unless Ricky Stewart lied and he is the one who called which is a strong possibility!

I read the article as if RS gave DS (too many "s"'s in this thing) VS's parents house number. And, if RS had given DS VS's cell #... wouldn't you have thought she would NOT answer it being that she was so afraid of what was going on with her Ex?

Something still stinks with the cellphone calling ordeal. To me at least, right now.

My mailman always calls me if he has a package. He knows I won't answer the door until he calls first. All my delivery drivers do the same thing - packages to pizza.

Wait, are you saying that you have a business? Now if it is a business I could see that. A residential, no.

WOW.
I guess I just live in a bigger city. I have never had a mailman call our house or cell. We get a little paper that tells us to come to the Post Office. And if they see a car in the driveway, they will honk the horn.

The DA better watch this guy, RS. There is something very wrong with him and they are going to wind up getting much more than they bargained for.

Something is not right.

The DA better watch this guy, RS. There is something very wrong with him and they are going to wind up getting much more than they bargained for.

Something is not right.

I agree.

Wait, are you saying that you have a business? Now if it is a business I could see that. A residential, no.

WOW.
I guess I just live in a bigger city. I have never had a mailman call our house or cell. We get a little paper that tells us to come to the Post Office. And if they see a car in the driveway, they will honk the horn.

I can't begin to imagine how my mail carrier would get my cell number. And I certainly can't imagine her calling me at 7 a.m. Venus had only been there a few weeks. It didn't strike her as odd that the mail carrier had her cell number? Besides that, what kind of US mail service delivers at that time? And even if they did, how did Doug know he wasn't going to run into the "real" mailman?

I think RS should be taken with a grain a salt. There is something not right with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catmom953