Found Safe MI - Wendy Harris, 53; Envi McClin, 12, & Montashia Brown, 9, Detroit, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully, she is honorable and not going to harm those girls.

Sounds like a dysfunctional family. I wonder what possessed the grandmother to do this. Also, who's grandmother- one of the father's mother, or the mother's mom?

Prayers for a safe return, hopefully the girls are in safe and good hands.
I am guessing the mother's Mom. If she was the mother of one of the father's (with two last names, I'm guessing two fathers) she wouldn'
Hopefully, she is honorable and not going to harm those girls.

Sounds like a dysfunctional family. I wonder what possessed the grandmother to do this. Also, who's grandmother- one of the father's mother, or the mother's mom?

Prayers for a safe return, hopefully the girls are in safe and good hands.
She was identified as the "maternal grandmother" that means "mother's mother" so the girl's Mom is her daughter.

I haven't seen anything new about the girls for a couple of days. I assume the grandmother hasn't been seen since then either. I wonder why she would take them and where. Hopefully, she doesn't intend anything nefarious.

I haven't seen anything new about the girls for a couple of days. I assume the grandmother hasn't been seen since then either. I wonder why she would take them and where. Hopefully, she doesn't intend anything nefarious.
Wondering the same thing. I’m assuming it was a planned meet-up with the girls, so I’m hoping she thinks she is keeping them safe from something.

@JerseyGirl - I have reason to believe the girls have been found and are at home again, but it is not from an official news' source, it is via Facebook. What should I do?

Not JerseyGirl, but mods won't mark them safe unless it comes from media or law enforcement. If it's a facebook post from media or law enforcement, that is allowed. If not...

Yeah, I looked & looked but couldn't find anything official. It seems no one got the update. I'd personally been watching the FB page of their caregiver.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back