Deceased/Not Found MI - Zion Foster 17, texted saying on her way home, Eastpointe, 4 Jan 2022 *arrest"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
4OBRCAMWLVAXBF5TDBHJZBW5NU.jpg

Eastpointe Teen Missing, Family Fears She's Abducted

CBS DETROIT) – Police are searching for a missing 17-year-old girl from Eastpointe.

“My baby has been abducted; my baby didn’t run away,” said Ciera Milton, Zion Foster’s mother.

Foster was last seen on Jan. 4, just after 10:40 pm, on the 22000 block of Melrose Court in Eastpointe.

“We just want Zion back,” Milton said.

“She Just Turned 17 in November.”

Home surveillance video from a neighbor shows the car the 17-year-old was picked-up in.

The vehicle appears to be a white sedan with dark tinted windows

“She shares her location with us all, and nobody knows where my baby is at,” Milton said.

Foster is described as 5’1 and 120 pounds.

She was last seen wearing her Detroit Wing Company uniform, a black sweatshirt, black pants, and black shoes.

“No one runs away from home without clothes,” said James Royster, Foster’s father.

“She wouldn’t do that. She’s always in contact.”

Foster’s parents fear she’s being held against her will.

“I need my daughter back, so just anybody, anywhere if you know anything, just let us know, please,” Royster said.

If you have any information on the teen’s whereabouts, call Eastpointe Police at 586-445-5100.

Police search for missing 17-year-old Eastpointe girl

Eastpointe Police Lt. Robert Koenigsmann said investigators have looked into several leads — "but they've all been dead ends so far," he said. "We went to a couple addresses the family gave to us as possible places she could've gone, but they turned out to be vacant houses. We're still trying to follow up on all the leads."

Foster's father James Royster told The Detroit News that she ran away from home in March to stay with a friend, "but she kept in contact with us the whole time, and she still participated in school. She's never done this."

Detroit police also have helped with the investigation, Koenigsmann added.

Koenigsmann said his department is juggling numerous missing person cases.

"I don't know why there are so many cases lately, but it's been really busy," he said. "We're doing all we can with the resources we have."

There are a lot of details in this video / article. The WXYZ reporter is actually investigating.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/family-pleads-for-missing-girls-safe-return

She asked her mother if she could hang out with a cousin, and it seems to definitely be his car that picked her up, but he denies having seen her. She sent a text to her mother saying she was on her way home, and that is the last communication. The last place her phone pinged was near where the cousin lives, and the phone was turned off after that. The question is if she is missing voluntarily or if she is being held against her will.

There are a lot of details in this video / article. The WXYZ reporter is actually investigating.

She asked her mother if she could hang out with a cousin, and it seems to definitely be his car that picked her up, but he denies having seen her. She sent a text to her mother saying she was on her way home, and that is the last communication. The last place her phone pinged was near where the cousin lives, and the phone was turned off after that. The question is if she is missing voluntarily or if she is being held against her will.
Seems all roads lead to the cousin at this point

Family of missing Zion Foster receiving ransom demands, threats disguised as tips

EASTPOINTE (WWJ) -- The family of missing 17-year-old Zion Foster said they're receiving lots of tips on her whereabouts from people who believe they have seen her, but some "tips" are ransom demands and threats.

Ciera Milton, the mother of the Eastpointe teen who has been missing for over a week, said that some people sending in tips are preying upon their desperation.

Some "tips" mention her daughter being held hostage and others say she's going to be sold or killed. One text message even demanded money and Milton said she paid $200 because she was so desperate.

Eastpointe police officials said this case is their top priority and they're working with Detroit police to find the teen.

Foster was last seen Jan. 4 with a cousin on the west side of Detroit.

Here's my issue
“The cousin still says today that they haven’t seen my baby. They started off saying they hadn’t seen my baby in three years. Then they changed it and said two years. Then they said they hadn’t see my baby since May, then they changed it again and said they hadn’t seen my baby since October," Milton explained.

If this/these cousins had nothing to do with it, why the different days/years? Something is really off. Not to mention, if she didn't see this cousin(s) in years or months why now? After work in uniform etc? IMO

It is all very confusing! A neighbor's camera has an image of the car that picked her up, and when a WXYZ reporter went to the cousin's house he saw a car in the driveway that matched that image. Her last phone ping was in the cousin's neighborhood. It seems that she was definitely with the cousin.

I wish that more information was given about the cousin (who the mother refers to as "they.") The WXYZ reporter said that the cousin didn't answer "his" door, so from that I'm assuming it is a male cousin. At this point it is impossible to say, with so little information, if Zion could be involved in the deception. She sent her mother a text around 12:45am saying that she was on her way home, so there is also that to consider. I believe that she is a victim unless proven otherwise.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is truly a “cousin.” If so, where are the cousin’s parents? Wouldn’t one of them be the brother or sister of Zion’s Mom or Dad? Something isn’t adding up. I am confused. If someone was holding her ransom wouldn’t they ask for more than $200? Has this information been confirmed by police?

I wonder if this is truly a “cousin.” If so, where are the cousin’s parents? Wouldn’t one of them be the brother or sister of Zion’s Mom or Dad? Something isn’t adding up. I am confused. If someone was holding her ransom wouldn’t they ask for more than $200? Has this information been confirmed by police?

BBM

This case is getting a lot of publicity, and every article seems to have a piece of new information. Zion's mother said that she paid $200, but that wasn't the only request for money. IMO most of the requests for money are probably from people who have nothing to do with Zion's disappearance, but who are trying to take advantage of the parents in their desperation. The following link is for an article that mentions a possible demand for $7,000 and quotes an Eastpoint police detective.

Family of missing Eastpointe teen may offer a reward for tips on her whereabouts – Macomb Daily

Eastpointe police Detective Lt. Robert Koenigsmann said finding the teen is a top priority as the department continues to sift through tips that are trickling in. Eastpointe is working with Detroit police on searching some homes the girl may have frequented, but so far nothing has turned up.

He also said investigators are looking into reports that tipsters have told the family they have information on Foster being held hostage and demanding up to $7,000 for ransom.

“Our primary concern is to find her, but we are keeping tabs on anyone else possibly extorting them,” he said.

This article also mentions her boyfriend and siblings:

Royster said he has information in the form of text messages from his daughter’s boyfriend that proves she was with the cousin on the night she disappeared. The cousin denies being with her, the family says.

Her parents say Foster is the oldest of six children. She “takes care of everyone and sets the tone for the house” for her siblings, according to her father.

It is a long article; there is more at the link, including that the parents are thinking about setting up a reward fund as an incentive for tips.

This is another article that gives a little bit more information:

Michigan Family Receiving Threats And Demands From Tipsters Alleging They're Holding Missing Teen Hostage - Blavity

After Foster disappeared, the family was told the teen was seen at a gas station near her last tracked location. Others, however, insisted that the 17-year-old is being held hostage and another demanded $7,000 for information on her disappearance.

“They’re coming with information stating that they have my baby held hostage or that she’s going to be sold or she’s going to be killed,” Milton said, according to WXYZ.

The devastated family received a text message from a person demanding money and threatening to take the teen to another state for sex trafficking. Milton said one tipster hacked her daughter's social media information and pretended to know all about her.
Foster's cousin has told the family that he hasn't seen the girl in a while.

“He was trying to talk to her and get with her and things like that. She’s underage, then I find out that drugs and things like that are also included in this. So, I don’t know what their lifestyle is. I don’t know what they’re about,” Milton said.

I was just reading that Detroit has Project Greenlight. On Greenfield Road where Zion was last known to be, there are almost 15 surveillance cameras as part of PG.
These cameras are meant to feed back real time data to the police. Surely they would be able to access those cameras archives and see if Zion got out of a car or was put into another car etc.

Project Green Light Map | City of Detroit

This is another article that gives a little bit more information:

Michigan Family Receiving Threats And Demands From Tipsters Alleging They're Holding Missing Teen Hostage - Blavity

After Foster disappeared, the family was told the teen was seen at a gas station near her last tracked location. Others, however, insisted that the 17-year-old is being held hostage and another demanded $7,000 for information on her disappearance.

“They’re coming with information stating that they have my baby held hostage or that she’s going to be sold or she’s going to be killed,” Milton said, according to WXYZ.

The devastated family received a text message from a person demanding money and threatening to take the teen to another state for sex trafficking. Milton said one tipster hacked her daughter's social media information and pretended to know all about her.
Foster's cousin has told the family that he hasn't seen the girl in a while.

“He was trying to talk to her and get with her and things like that. She’s underage, then I find out that drugs and things like that are also included in this. So, I don’t know what their lifestyle is. I don’t know what they’re about,” Milton said.
Did i understand that correctly, the cousin wanted to ''get with her''?!

Jan 10 2022

Family searches Detroit neighborhood for missing teen (clickondetroit.com)

Family believes teen is being held against her will

DETROIT – A family was joined by community members on Monday as the canvassed a neighborhood on Detroit’s west side for a missing 17-year-old girl.

Zion Rachelle Foster was last seen on Jan. 4 at her home in the 22000 block of Melrose Court in Eastpointe, according to authorities.

“I just want to get her back. We just want help to get her back,” the teen’s mother, Cieraa Foster, said.

Zion Foster is 5 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs 120 pounds, officials said. She was last seen wearing her Detroit Wing Company uniform, they said...

“A 17-year-old child Zion Foster was known to have come to, her cell phone pinged off of being here,” said community organizer Malik Shabazz.

It’s been 13 days since Foster was last seen.

“We need your eyes,” said Ciera Milton, Foster’s mother.

“The police need your help. We need your help.”

Shabazz joined Foster’s family to knock on the door of the home Foster pinged to her mother on the 19000 block of Greenfield near Vassar.

Although no one appeared to be home, the search continues.

“Let’s bring her home,” said Foster’s father James Royster.

“She just missed the passing of her grandmother. Let’ get her here so she can be for the funeral. Let’s just let her be able to say goodbye to her grandma. Just please.”

“Zion is loved, I’m not giving up, we’re not giving up,” Milton said.
Search Effort To Find Zion Foster, Missing Detroit Women
*Let’s just let her be able to say goodbye to her grandma. Just please.” ❤️

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member