Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5bigfish5 said:
Hi Scandi,

I always marvel at the thought and time that you put into your posts.

I believe that the Youngs had been fighting for months and months.

Your post made me think of something.

What IF, Michelle knew that Jason was coming back that night? She knew that it would be a late night (of arguing)...So Michelle put the Lion King in the VCR/DVD..whatever it was, so if she "slept in", Cassidy would be entertained in the AM.

Haven't figured out the jelly beans yet (but I am working on it), so far Halloween is my only lead.

Cheers!

Thanks BigFish, although I see I made a major error in saying Meredith instead of Michelle took Cassy upstairs and tucked her into bed!~ It was late lol

It could be they had a set-up like that for Cassy for the weekends and days when Michelle did not work. Wish they'd had something like that when my kids were that age.

As to the jelly beans, if JY killed her he had a situation on his hands, in that he couldn't take Cassy with him or it would be obvious he had killed MY. So if Cassy was awake he would naturally as a father get her organized to make her comfortable so she might go back to sleep, occupied which would keep her busy and away from the body and something for her to nibble on so she wouldn't be trekking downstairs to find something to eat.

JTF suggested the jelly beans, and I don't think he left those for her. He said that as a dig to Meredith, as she absolutely loves them I guess. Maybe dry Cocoa Puffs or something like that is what he left for her. Little kids love that dry.

Scandi

scandi said:
Thanks BigFish, although I see I made a major error in saying Meredith instead of Michelle took Cassy upstairs and tucked her into bed!~ It was late lol

It could be they had a set-up like that for Cassy for the weekends and days when Michelle did not work. Wish they'd had something like that when my kids were that age.

As to the jelly beans, if JY killed her he had a situation on his hands, in that he couldn't take Cassy with him or it would be obvious he had killed MY. So if Cassy was awake he would naturally as a father get her organized to make her comfortable so she might go back to sleep, occupied which would keep her busy and away from the body and something for her to nibble on so she wouldn't be trekking downstairs to find something to eat.

JTF suggested the jelly beans, and I don't think he left those for her. He said that as a dig to Meredith, as she absolutely loves them I guess. Maybe dry Cocoa Puffs or something like that is what he left for her. Little kids love that dry.

Scandi
Scandi, is it possible that he did leave her with jelly beans, knowing that Meredith loves them? Maybe he was setting her up to be a suspect? Maybe not, just thinking "out loud" over here.....

Good take Whimsigal! Now that is a distinct possibility.

I bet Regina knows who this Blondsnoop is. Also, last night they were banting back and forth a phrase - I'll go look, can't remember now. Two words and it was bolded. I wonder what that was?

Its Latter Rain Somebody outed a poster on this whatever it is. Must be a site discussing the case. ???

jilly said:
You're the best Dep! :blowkiss:
Hey Jilly,

Thanks. Hopefully we'll know more about DNA evidence in shower drains, etc. in the next day or so!

Later, gal! :blowkiss:

scandi said:

I bet Regina knows who this Blondsnoop is. Also, last night they were banting back and forth a phrase - I'll go look, can't remember now. Two words and it was bolded. I wonder what that was?

Its Latter Rain Somebody outed a poster on this whatever it is. Must be a site discussing the case. ???

Hi Scandi,

Yes, Latter Rain, I didn't know what that was either! Call me clueless :o

scandi said:

Check your PM's, please!

scandi said:

Scandi,

The Latter Rain forum was set up as an alternative to CTV to discuss this case. The intention was good, however it is very short on discussion of this case and long on just about everything else 95% of the time. No other comment necessary.

raisincharlie said:
For those of you who do not visit CTV, the latest buzz, brought to light by Outside the Box indicates that JY called Meredith and left a VM for her about the document at 0730 on 11/3. For the next 6 hours, JY checked his VM a total of 16 times.

Don't know if it is true or not so take it for what you will. 16 checks in 6 hours sounds a tad nervous to me, it also sounds to me that the phones were not always on during those 6 hours. Those 6 hours would cover the time period shortly after Michelle was found. This raises the question to me at least, did Meredith call him after Michelle was found so JY knew what would await him in Brevard or did he just happen to arrive at Brevard without knowing for sure Michelle was found ? hmmmm :banghead:

Another take it for what it's worth moment, not only had he called very early but had also called LF to see if she knew where MF was since he could not get in touch with her. IMO, he was getting nervous since little Cassidy was in the house alone and wanted to get someone over there as soon as possible.

raisincharlie said:
For those of you who do not visit CTV, the latest buzz, brought to light by Outside the Box indicates that JY called Meredith and left a VM for her about the document at 0730 on 11/3. For the next 6 hours, JY checked his VM a total of 16 times.

Don't know if it is true or not so take it for what you will. 16 checks in 6 hours sounds a tad nervous to me, it also sounds to me that the phones were not always on during those 6 hours. Those 6 hours would cover the time period shortly after Michelle was found. This raises the question to me at least, did Meredith call him after Michelle was found so JY knew what would await him in Brevard or did he just happen to arrive at Brevard without knowing for sure Michelle was found ? hmmmm :banghead:
Did "outsidethebox" say they worked with JY for 3 months? Does that mean they worked for the pharm company who employed him when MY was murdered? I wonder if they worked with the bills and were able to see his phone minutes......I know I used to have to check all these things when I was an assistant in a sales department.

WOW Pack fan, I think this guy is dead meat all the way around. OTB did say in the next few weeks we'd be seeing a lot of new stuff and did he say fireworks in the case? I'm ready!

Whimsigal, You are amazing with your deductive powers. LOL Very Good, and it certainly fits that is where OTB knew JY. I bet he knows all kinds of stuff, and could it be the other gal JY bedded worked for Chartone as well? So Bad.
Scandi

scandi said:
WOW Pack fan, I think this guy is dead meat all the way around. OTB did say in the next few weeks we'd be seeing a lot of new stuff and did he say fireworks in the case? I'm ready!

Whimsigal, You are amazing with your deductive powers. LOL Very Good, and it certainly fits that is where OTB knew JY. I bet he knows all kinds of stuff, and could it be the other gal JY bedded worked for Chartone as well? So Bad.
Scandi
LOL Thanks Scandi! One thing I learned a long time ago was, there aren't too many secrets at the office. People think there are but they're always surprised to know how many people knew their "business". JY sounds like many a salesperson I worked with, unfortunately! We'll just have to stay tuned, I guess......

ETA: after reading at ctv, it seems OTB worked with JY 1.5 years ago? If that's the case I'm not sure how he/she got the info about the Vm checking. Maybe he/she works for the most recent place and didn't want to be found out? I don't know. All these insiders keep confusing the issues!
waitasec.gif
lol

scandi said:

Scandi

Can't stay but wanted to let you know that someone else maybe RPD corrected about the jelly beans the next day maybe that those were Sheriff Donnie's. OTB might be the bookkeeper or accountant that would get detailed bills, etc. I'll check back later, my step-father came through surgery fine so far. :)

ETA: JTF imo was the sister thatwas in the house after they released it who also turned in the tooth. All that info came from her or through her, however you wanna look at it.

5bigfish5 said:
Hi Scandi,

What IF, Michelle knew that Jason was coming back that night? She knew that it would be a late night (of arguing)...So Michelle put the Lion King in the VCR/DVD..whatever it was, so if she "slept in", Cassidy would be entertained in the AM.

Haven't figured out the jelly beans yet (but I am working on it), so far Halloween is my only lead.

Cheers!

She couldn't sleep in if she had an am drs. appt. and then was going to work right?

pack_fan said:
Another take it for what it's worth moment, not only had he called very early but had also called LF to see if she knew where MF was since he could not get in touch with her. IMO, he was getting nervous since little Cassidy was in the house alone and wanted to get someone over there as soon as possible.
Pack_fan,

There may be some validity to that - an answering machine with messages noted on it was collected from the upstairs bedroom under the search warrant for Birchleaf. It would be possible that both he and LF may have called the home number on that Friday morning, LF trying to find out what was going on and him for CYA.

If true, he looks all the worse since he headed on to Brevard frequently checking his voice mail. :behindbar JMO.

Hey - did you see my note for you in the OT thread ?

strach304 said:
Can't stay but wanted to let you know that someone else maybe RPD corrected about the jelly beans the next day maybe that those were Sheriff Donnie's. OTB might be the bookkeeper or accountant that would get detailed bills, etc. I'll check back later, my step-father came through surgery fine so far. :)

ETA: JTF imo was the sister thatwas in the house after they released it who also turned in the tooth. All that info came from her or through her, however you wanna look at it.
Strach,

Glad to hear things are looking brighter - will still send good thoughts your way.

RC

I'm always 3 steps behind here!! :banghead: I'm always glad I come here first to get the latest before I go sifting 'over there'.

Thank you to all you great posters who share here. We may be small, but you get to the nitty gritty.

PacFan thank you for the tidbit on JY phoning LF.

Scandi So there's another woman???

Strach Glad to hear your stepfather's surgery went well!

5bigfish5 said:
Hi Scandi,

SNIPPED !
The Lion King movie was a really poor choice if the murderer chose it. With Scar killing Dad, and Simba witnessing it, and talking about how he thinks he killed his dad. I think at one point he said "I did it. "
If Cassidy watch this, it certainly could have rung true and her realization of what death, violent death is was fresh in her mind....jmoo

caffeinatd said:
The Lion King movie was a really poor choice if the murderer chose it. With Scar killing Dad, and Simba witnessing it, and talking about how he thinks he killed his dad. I think at one point he said "I did it. "
If Cassidy watch this, it certainly could have rung true and her realization of what death, violent death is was fresh in her mind....jmoo
Does that fit the definition of a Freudian slip?

pack_fan said:
pack_fan,

I have stewed on this and stewed on this - if JY called LF for any reason at all on friday before Michelle was found - he is one seriously sick, demented word I cannot say here. Obviously murdering Michelle was not enough for him. Bad enough that he sent Meredith there to find Michelle, even worse if he called LF to plant a seed of alarm with her. WOW ! This, if true, absolutely blows me away ! :sick: :sick: :sick:

caffeinatd said:

OMG!

The way you described that caffeinatd gave me a head shock like I'd had way too much coffee, and then I burst out laughin' :rolleyes: Actually it could have been his subconscious at work, realizing that the evil that lurked inside of him was Scar and little Cassy was Simba. And it was on Halloween when he saw the movie on her dresser when he tucked her into bed, and wished that Scar would come and make Michelle all dead!

Uh Oh, does anyone think I've studied this case a bit too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom