Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
I hope so Nan - gosh we can't even get a leak on what was in this questionairre and they've apparently given this out to a whole bunch of people and not just immediate neighbors!!!

Hi ya Jilly! I read RaleighResident's post on that subject, and the questionaire wasn't sent out, but rather delivered personally by an officer and the questions filled out with the officer. One on One basis.

RR mentioned something about posting on boards in regard to this questionaire, and the officers who knocked on his door said it had nothing to do with posting on boards, so they probably knew RR did that. But I have this feeling they told him to please not post the particular questions on line :rolleyes: I've asked that of RR a couple of times, and he won't even address it.

scandi said:
Hi ya Jilly! I read RaleighResident's post on that subject, and the questionaire wasn't sent out, but rather delivered personally by an officer and the questions filled out with the officer. One on One basis.

RR mentioned something about posting on boards in regard to this questionaire, and the officers who knocked on his door said it had nothing to do with posting on boards, so they probably knew RR did that. But I have this feeling they told him to please not post the particular questions on line :rolleyes: I've asked that of RR a couple of times, and he won't even address it.

Hi ya Scandi! :) Yes I got the part about personal delivery but I didn't realize it was filled out with an officer. So that is good - no one can make a copy of it. Kind of surprised they waited so long to do this - memories can fade quickly (especially mine! :crazy: )

I agree they must have asked RR not to post. That's good because I don't want JY getting any freebies here. These message boards are something else!

Gonna go out on a limb here and say the following:

IMO JY's alibi cannot be solid, there is a hole in it somewhere and LE knows it. I say this because as late as 8 February 2007, LE is still obtaining warrants that relate to JY and his actions prior to the murder of Michelle. JY is still the focus of this investigation, he has not been ruled out, he is a POI, IMO. If he were not any of these things or if he were ruled out by his alibi being solid, there would have been no warrant obtained relating to his activities prior to the murder this late in the investigation. JMO of course.

Some photos from Michelle's memorial service:

http://www.statiaphotography.com/memorial/ppages/ppage1.htm

raisincharlie said:

IMO JY's alibi cannot be solid, there is a hole in it somewhere and LE knows it. I say this because as late as 8 February 2007, LE is still obtaining warrants that relate to JY and his actions prior to the murder of Michelle. JY is still the focus of this investigation, he has not been ruled out, he is a POI, IMO. If he were not any of these things or if he were ruled out by his alibi being solid, there would have been no warrant obtained relating to his activities prior to the murder this late in the investigation. JMO of course.

Good to see ya! You're like the foundation here and it's a real void when you're not around!!

Saw the pictures over at CTV. Quite a large crowd and I'm happy that Linda and Meredith got all that support.

Did you notice RPDs post about checking the Hampton Inns - 5 of them I think including the one he thinks JY stayed at. Only 1 of them had exit security so you were right about some having security and some not.

I agree the alibi has a hole - maybe a big one for the time he was supposed to be sleeping?

Boy, if he did this, I sure hope he's not going to get away with it.

Thanks Charlie for the photos. Really great weren't they?

Gee I was already missing you LOL Thought you were on your way across the Atlantic to Germany. If you are, have a safe trip Charlie. Have a great trip too!

raisincharlie said:

welcome 'home' RC!!

i agree...i think LE has a problem with where JY was betw midnight & 6 am...i think it's as simple as that....they can't actually PUT him in the home during that time, which was when Michelle was murdered.....i still believe that's what the hold up is....jmo:)

scandi said:
Thanks Charlie for the photos. Really great weren't they?

Gee I was already missing you LOL Thought you were on your way across the Atlantic to Germany. If you are, have a safe trip Charlie. Have a great trip too!
Not yet luv - in Miami. I had a very nice drive down here though. Got my car in the crate today, packed away safely and loaded on the boat. It leaves tonight. I'm here through thursday night. IRL open test at Miami Homestead Speedway on Weds and Thurs - have to have my DP fix before I go you know? I leave Friday morning for Germany so I have a bit of time. Not big on tv so just roaming around here - at least its halfway warm here and I am enjoying the ocean.

Yes, I was glad to see such a large group assembled to remember Michelle. I did light a candle per Sami's suggestion. Must have been a very tough day for the Fishers but I see a few smiles - I think Michelle would like the smiles. Hopefully things will begin to align and the murderer will soon be brought to justice. I see nothing has happened so far this weekend - I have a feeling it will be soon.

close_enough said:
welcome 'home' RC!!

i agree...i think LE has a problem with where JY was betw midnight & 6 am...i think it's as simple as that....they can't actually PUT him in the home during that time, which was when Michelle was murdered.....i still believe that's what the hold up is....jmo:)

I wish we knew that answer Close !

Seems like the most recent warrant goes more to motive - you may be right.

raisincharlie said:
I wish we knew that answer Close !

Seems like the most recent warrant goes more to motive - you may be right.

exactly RC.....

hoping one of these mornings i'm going to wake up, get online, check in here, & there will be a thread titled "an arrest has been made".....

jilly said:
Good to see ya! You're like the foundation here and it's a real void when you're not around!!

Saw the pictures over at CTV. Quite a large crowd and I'm happy that Linda and Meredith got all that support.

Did you notice RPDs post about checking the Hampton Inns - 5 of them I think including the one he thinks JY stayed at. Only 1 of them had exit security so you were right about some having security and some not.

I agree the alibi has a hole - maybe a big one for the time he was supposed to be sleeping?

Boy, if he did this, I sure hope he's not going to get away with it.
Jilly,

I'm avoiding CTV as the bozos, I mean the gojos, are making me nuts. Glad RPD checked out some of the Hampton Inns, I know if you explain a good reason to them for asking about security, most of the time they will tell you what the setup is.

Have faith - if JY did it - he will not get away with it. I think by now LE has no doubts about if it were a stranger or JY himself. JMO of course but it seems to me as of Feb 8, LE is still targeting him, whether it was done by his own hand or at the hand of another - JY is involved. LE will get him.

I was going to say the palm print and the bare foot print LE made from Jy should mean something, don't you think?

I can't see where Michell would put her hand on the wall if she was on the bed and they while struggling with him fell onto the floor. So I was thinking the palm print was that of the killer. Wish we knew the layout of the MBr - where the bed was in relationship to the room, the walls, the table with the lamp, which side she slept on, etc.

Are you going to be in a car race Charlie in Germany?

scandi said:
I was going to say the palm print and the bare foot print LE made from Jy should mean something, don't you think?

I can't see where Michell would put her hand on the wall if she was on the bed and they while struggling with him fell onto the floor. So I was thinking the palm print was that of the killer. Wish we knew the layout of the MBr - where the bed was in relationship to the room, the walls, the table with the lamp, which side she slept on, etc.

Are you going to be in a car race Charlie in Germany?
Scandi,

I do think in particular the foot prints and measurements taken of JY under the NTO have some great significance. Just my thought but i believe that special machine had something to do with being able to trace the killer's footsteps - if they were bare this would explain both the prints and the measurements. In my mind this is what LE has. I think it is also possible there may be some other kind of print, palm or finger, that may have been wiped down but with technology was still found.

No car race for me - I go over every year for dressage training clinics to upgrade my training skills and to be re-certified as a dressage trainer. Have to keep up with the Europeans ! I will get to do a couple of road rallys while there however. Always fun and always fast !

One of the Gojo's or the Bogo's or the Gogo's or whate'rr they/he/she/ are just posted that Mrs. Fisher has accused JY of murdering Michelle.

We knew it...they let it slip!

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?postid=9150407#post9150407

they were a bit peeved too, about 'our comments' ..in light of the memorial...

"I believe if Jason had been at the memorial service, he would not have been welcome. Mrs. Fisher has already accused Jason of murdering her daughter."

Gee, Gojo I II III OR IV...y'a think? :doh:

Dominique said:
One of the Gojo's or the Bogo's or the Gogo's or whate'rr they/he/she/ are just posted that Mrs. Fisher has accused JY of murdering Michelle.

We knew it...they let it slip!

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?postid=9150407#post9150407

they were a bit peeved too, about 'our comments' ..in light of the memorial...

"I believe if Jason had been at the memorial service, he would not have been welcome. Mrs. Fisher has already accused Jason of murdering her daughter."

Gee, Gojo I II III OR IV...y'a think? :doh:
Evening Ms. Dominique !

Quess this should be no surprise to anyone who watched the video footage from the funeral or to anyone who actually listened to the statement Mrs. Fisher made. But it does pretty well confirm that Jy would be very inclined to refuse Mrs. Fisher the right to see Cassidy - not because it is inconvenient. The gojo's are deepening the hole rather than covering it over. JMO

raisincharlie said:
I do think in particular the foot prints and measurements taken of JY under the NTO have some great significance. Just my thought but i believe that special machine had something to do with being able to trace the killer's footsteps - if they were bare this would explain both the prints and the measurements. In my mind this is what LE has. I think it is also possible there may be some other kind of print, palm or finger, that may have been wiped down but with technology was still found.
I think so too! Early on one of the investigators (have no idea who or what agency he was actually with) mentioned that special equipment but did not expand his discussion on this equip. Was it machine that he said?? Anyway, it really stuck in my mind not so much what he said but what he didn't say. Nothing to add, just struck my memory nerve :)

chicoliving said:
I think so too! Early on one of the investigators (have no idea who or what agency he was actually with) mentioned that special equipment but did not expand his discussion on this equip. Was it machine that he said?? Anyway, it really stuck in my mind not so much what he said but what he didn't say. Nothing to add, just struck my memory nerve :)
Yes it was some kind of machine and I remember this same reference. I agree it was not what he said but what he didn't say that was significant in that quote. My thought is the killer cleaned up in the home and also tried to clean up certain aspects of the crime itself. I think this is one aspect that was combined into the non - random theory LE concluded in the very begining.

Nice to see you Chico - hope you are doing well ;)

raisincharlie said:
Evening Ms. Dominique !

Quess this should be no surprise to anyone who watched the video footage from the funeral or to anyone who actually listened to the statement Mrs. Fisher made. But it does pretty well confirm that Jy would be very inclined to refuse Mrs. Fisher the right to see Cassidy - not because it is inconvenient. The gojo's are deepening the hole rather than covering it over. JMO

RC, you are a sage and gentleman. They are deepening their own non-foxhole w/each and every posting!

No cover ups from us! How they are using Cassie is a SHAME. Children and Grandchildren are sacred...my bebes love my mom and my ex's mom so much...they get so much from each of them and i could not care less what my former mil has to think or say about me (so long as our bebes are excluded, if not, all bets off).

It is a double injury to the Fishers that JY and yes, his family by supporting him, does.

Godspeed justice and the aforementioned cannot come soon enough.

Dominique said:
RC, you are a sage and gentleman. They are deepening their own non-foxhole w/each and every posting!

No cover ups from us! How they are using Cassie is a SHAME. Children and Grandchildren are sacred...my bebes love my mom and my ex's mom so much...they get so much from each of them and i could not care less what my former mil has to think or say about me (so long as our bebes are excluded, if not, all bets off).

It is a double injury to the Fishers that JY and yes, his family by supporting him, does.

Godspeed justice and the aforementioned cannot come soon enough.
**wondering**

Would he have done this very thing if he and Michelle were just divorcing? Taking off with Cassidy and using her to bring Michelle under 'control'....

End of thought....

Now excuse me while I mull over 'double agents', lmao

Sami

raisincharlie said:
Jilly,

I'm avoiding CTV as the bozos, I mean the gojos, are making me nuts. Glad RPD checked out some of the Hampton Inns, I know if you explain a good reason to them for asking about security, most of the time they will tell you what the setup is.

Have faith - if JY did it - he will not get away with it. I think by now LE has no doubts about if it were a stranger or JY himself. JMO of course but it seems to me as of Feb 8, LE is still targeting him, whether it was done by his own hand or at the hand of another - JY is involved. LE will get him.

:laugh: bozos!! I'm getting fed up with them too. Very irritating.

Thanks for the pep talk! :) I needed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState