Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to post there anymore I don't think. I just posted that Jay is disgusting! It completely takes away from the discussion at hand every time he tries a new way to put down women!

She would have been 30. :( :( :(

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1207575/

Posted: Feb. 18 6:20 p.m.

SAYVILLE, N.Y. — Friends and family gathered this weekend to celebrate what would have been Michelle Young's 30th birthday.

Young’s mother, Linda Fisher, led the service from a church in Sayville, New York, where Young originally came from.

==========
Happy Birthday, Michelle.
==========

On another note, what the heck am I missing at the other site?

Just after I read your post about the machine Charlie, I was watching CTV and on this show they were telling about this machine that can do a diagram of the crime scene and the location of everything - It was like a photo of the blood spatter, footprints, fingerpriints and then the body in a big photograph that you could zoom in on or out.

But I think your idea showing where the killer had cleaned up and seeing into what he did by the washes and remnants of blood is a very good one. It does fit with this machine I saw on the show - Forensic Files I think. At least now I know there is a machine that does this.

Maybe it helped them with the adult footprints that we have questioned. If those prints were in a cushy carpeting, for instance, maybe it could determine their pattern, depth of the print and exact weight of a person required to make that print, plus maybe show where the killer walked back and forth.

Scandi

scandi said:
I'm not going to post there anymore I don't think. I just posted that Jay is disgusting! It completely takes away from the discussion at hand every time he tries a new way to put down women!

I put him on ignore awhile back and yet so many keep responding & quoting him so I continue to see his posts. If everyone would just ignore him then he would get tired of talking to himself.

You're right. He is disgusting and I'm glad you posted that! I have about 5 on ignore and it's much easier to catch up.

Taximom said:
==========
Happy Birthday, Michelle.
==========

On another note, what the heck am I missing at the other site?

Not much. One of the "bozos" yesterday gave some reasons why JY wasn't at the memorial. One of them was he didn't want to take the spotlight off Michelle (sound like SP??). S/he also said Linda Fisher had accused him of murdering Michelle.

It seems that he won't let LF see Cassidy - he's sending her pictures.
I feel so bad for LF.

raisincharlie said:
snip...

Some photos from Michelle's memorial service:

http://www.statiaphotography.com/memorial/ppages/ppage1.htm
Thanks for the photos RC. You know, I really liked that everyone was not all weepy the whole time. It looks like people were remembering the good times with Michelle and I could almost hear the 'and what about the time....that was sooo funny'. I think that's good that so many people had so many good memories of Michelle and could smile when they thought about her. What happened to her was not who she was and they seem to be able to grasp that. JMHO

Thanks for the info, jilly. Having some pc difficulties here! :banghead:

Samiya said:
**wondering**

Would he have done this very thing if he and Michelle were just divorcing? Taking off with Cassidy and using her to bring Michelle under 'control'....

End of thought....

Now excuse me while I mull over 'double agents', lmao

Sami
Sami,

You are a tricky one ! Would JY have done this if it was just a divorce - IMO this is the primary motivation as it stands right now. JY taking Cassidy to control Michelle would never work here in the states. Most of the time custody goes to the mother unless she can be proved to be unfit which I do not think would have been the case. The worst thing JY could have done with a pending divorce would be to take off with the child, almost a guarantee that he would never have more than supervised visitation with Cassidy.

Just my opinion but I think a divorce was looming, thus Cassidy was not hurt, he wanted Cassidy but not Michelle. Here he was not going to have primary custody of the baby. Just a thought back at you ! :D

scandi said:
Just after I read your post about the machine Charlie, I was watching CTV and on this show they were telling about this machine that can do a diagram of the crime scene and the location of everything - It was like a photo of the blood spatter, footprints, fingerpriints and then the body in a big photograph that you could zoom in on or out.

But I think your idea showing where the killer had cleaned up and seeing into what he did by the washes and remnants of blood is a very good one. It does fit with this machine I saw on the show - Forensic Files I think. At least now I know there is a machine that does this.

Maybe it helped them with the adult footprints that we have questioned. If those prints were in a cushy carpeting, for instance, maybe it could determine their pattern, depth of the print and exact weight of a person required to make that print, plus maybe show where the killer walked back and forth.

Scandi
Scandi,

This is the kind of scenario I think of when thinking of that machine that was brought in. I think they were able to track the footsteps of the killer and most likely can come up with a size and characteristics of the killer's feet.:)

jilly said:
Not much. One of the "bozos" yesterday gave some reasons why JY wasn't at the memorial. One of them was he didn't want to take the spotlight off Michelle (sound like SP??). S/he also said Linda Fisher had accused him of murdering Michelle.

It seems that he won't let LF see Cassidy - he's sending her pictures.
I feel so bad for LF.
Makes you wonder how much Mrs. Fisher knew about the marriage to conclude that JY murdered her daughter doesn't it ? She obviously has her reasons.

jilly said:
I put him on ignore awhile back and yet so many keep responding & quoting him so I continue to see his posts. If everyone would just ignore him then he would get tired of talking to himself.

You're right. He is disgusting and I'm glad you posted that! I have about 5 on ignore and it's much easier to catch up.
The same should hold true for the gojo bozos - everyone needs to ignore them - they will get nothing out of them except bs for one simple reason that seems to be lost on them - they know nothing in reality, most likely. If they do JY has put them in a very bad spot if he told them anything. Most likely the lawyer has advised the family and friends not to ask JY anything for this very reason. If any of them is ever placed on the stand - if they know something they will be placed in the postion of either lying to protect JY thus opening themselves to perjury charges or they will have to tell the truth which may be hurtful to JYs case. So I am not sure why posters seem to think they will get anything from them but grief. JMO.

raisincharlie said:
Makes you wonder how much Mrs. Fisher knew about the marriage to conclude that JY murdered her daughter doesn't it ? She obviously has her reasons.

I'll bet JY was happy to hear her accuse him - gave him the opportunity for payback by slamming the door between her and Cassidy. What a guy!

raisincharlie said:
The same should hold true for the gojo bozos - everyone needs to ignore them - they will get nothing out of them except bs for one simple reason that seems to be lost on them - they know nothing in reality, most likely. If they do JY has put them in a very bad spot if he told them anything. Most likely the lawyer has advised the family and friends not to ask JY anything for this very reason. If any of them is ever placed on the stand - if they know something they will be placed in the postion of either lying to protect JY thus opening themselves to perjury charges or they will have to tell the truth which may be hurtful to JYs case. So I am not sure why posters seem to think they will get anything from them but grief. JMO.

I'm guilty! :( I got a little carried away today. It just irks me when they bring up Meredith. I'm also empathizing with Linda Fisher. I will try and take your advice. :)

raisincharlie said:
Scandi,

This is the kind of scenario I think of when thinking of that machine that was brought in. I think they were able to track the footsteps of the killer and most likely can come up with a size and characteristics of the killer's feet.:)

Me too Charlie, We have wondered what this machine was all about. We still can only guess. I don't know how often there are new shows on Forensic Files. But I almost fainted when they mentioned the machine that can diagram a crime scene to give investigators an overall look at the crime scene. I had just read your post and looked up at my TV and watched the rest of the show.

It was a carmudgeonic looking machine, somewhat squat and low to the ground with slatted vents across the front, which was rounded. Boxy looking and maybe had a handle. I think they designed it to save time in the mental process of putting a crime together.

They still have to do all the testing of blood, fluids and prints, but the time involved of meticulously putting up string to find the direction the weapon or bullet traveled when it hit the victim, which is quite involved and takes time. I've seen Dr Lee with 30 or so strings clipped to the wall, showing ultimately where the killer was standing when the blows were thrown, and if he moved in the process of doing that, the progress of his moves.

I'm thinking the spongy-type footprints of an adult threw them for a loop.
They were probably hard to discern as they wouldn't be solid prints with a lot of wet blood, possibly watered down as has been discussed here. What this machine would do is bring these shapes with their depths and side angles to the forefront so they could calculate the size and weight of that person, and yes, characteristics of the person's feet!

All in all, it would be just one piece of the puzzle the DA has set forth, needing full completion, so she can know in her mind that this will be a solid case to prosecute.

I wish we had a Sleuth in the court house so we would know if there is a
GJ working on the case at this time. :rolleyes:

raisincharlie said:

Remember we heard right after the funeral that both Michelle's Mom and Meredith thought JY was guilty. It was from an early 'insider' who had few total posts, like they dropped in to give a few nuggets and that was it.

They had reason I am sure IMHO.

Me too Tazimom. LOL That Chico of ours is the Sleuther with the mostest to find that site! WOW is all I can say after reading about these inovatiions.

The Salient Stills machine works off of digital video surveillance I think, and so although I think it accomplishes the creation of a crime scene, I don't think our Sheriffs office were dealing with video. They take photos, I think, and there was no digital video that I have seen the Youngs had installed in their house. Don't we wish!

The system listed right below that, the "Tracer Forensic Lasar system - the ultimate tool for trace evidence detection, particularly of latent prints . . ." sounds to me like it fits. Now if the Salient Stills machine can take this same evidence and show a video diagram of the crime scene, that is what I saw on FF's.

Whatever Chico, I think you have discovered what this investigative team needed to make clear sense of what they saw at that crime scene. Thanks so much. Now it makes sense. LE needed an edge with the complicated crime scene they beheld. The most terrible one they had seen in 20+ years.

And I bet they have a video generated print out that will be trial qualified in its accuracy of what went on in that bedroom on Nov 3rd. It might be a very interesting trial, which might have to prove accreditation of this result from the machine, to be approved as evidenciary in the case.

Scandi

scandi said:
Me too Tazimom. LOL That Chico of ours is the Sleuther with the mostest to find that site! WOW is all I can say after reading about these inovatiions.

The Salient Stills machine works off of digital video surveillance I think, and so although I think it accomplishes the creation of a crime scene, I don't think our Sheriffs office were dealing with video. They take photos, I think, and there was no digital video that I have seen the Youngs had installed in their house. Don't we wish!

The system listed right below that, the "Tracer Forensic Lasar system - the ultimate tool for trace evidence detection, particularly of latent prints . . ." sounds to me like it fits. Now if the Salient Stills machine can take this same evidence and show a video diagram of the crime scene, that is what I saw on FF's.

Whatever Chico, I think you have discovered what this investigative team needed to make clear sense of what they saw at that crime scene. Thanks so much. Now it makes sense. LE needed an edge with the complicated crime scene they beheld. The most terrible one they had seen in 20+ years.

And I bet they have a video generated print out that will be trial qualified in its accuracy of what went on in that bedroom on Nov 3rd. It might be a very interesting trial, which might have to prove accreditation of this result from the machine, to be approved as evidenciary in the case.

Scandi

The Tracer sounds plausible as a special machine...now, how do we find out which local or state LE agency has one? :cool: How do we find out, too, how they loan it out and if the Wake Co. Sheriff's Dept. has been a loanee before.

Hi Dominique,

Hmmmmm I wonder if this machine would be used by the ME's forensic investigative team or a county criminalist? I could see it both ways, but probably the ME's office, right?

We do have an 'in' with that office ;) in our Barney! I bet he could call them to ask about the machine and who would be the agency to develop footprints and map them out in the crime scene. Like Charlie, I think they will be very important. They will not be conclusive enough to maybe put him at the scene, but we don't know that.

Say if the carpet is Berber, there wouldn't be much indentation and definition of the foot. But if his feet were wet and had blood on them, they would leave marks to test. How many people could have been barefoot in the house to leave squishy foorprints with possible blood? Haa Haa Haa I don't think an intruder would take off his shoes, do you?

Think he'll try? LOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members