Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I always loved that word 'aglay'. Reminds me of Rommel, and old time poster from 2002 ;}

I was also thinking about Jakes comment where he mentioned that investigators are beginning a new round of interviews with people. Wonder what this is all about. I think he said it came from AL's recent article.

Scandi

Had Jasons lawyer already had his team walk thru the crime scene? When you were there the scene was still there, not cleaned up, but you evidently had approval to start the cleaning.

They do things differently in NC. In Los Angeles, the LAPD does the initial investigation of the crime scene. Then come the defense team followed by the DA's team. 'Initial' tells me LAPD can come back in to do further testing and that it remains under their auspices {sp} until the cleaning crew is called in.

Did they give you any special instructions?

ETA: Heaven forbid the thought we will someday have to post an article talking about a missing piece of potential evidence in this case when it is at trial !

I reckon things are done differently in NC. I don't know of any special instruction given to the family after the house was returned. I wasn't given any special instructions while I was there.

I am under the impression the family could do what they liked with the house. Investigators were through with it.

--Jake

I reckon things are done differently in NC. I don't know of any special instruction given to the family after the house was returned. I wasn't given any special instructions while I was there.

I am under the impression the family could do what they liked with the house. Investigators were through with it.

--Jake
and you thought the condoms were important enuf to take from the home?

Spring, we don't really know if he took condoms, threw away bloody socks and for that matter if it was him since he said at one time Jason's family member.

Spring, we don't really know if he took condoms, threw away bloody socks and for that matter if it was him since he said at one time Jason's family member.
oh, gotcha! i forgot those stories go in circles. hopefully the bullseye will pop up soon, and we'll have an arrest!

You've lost me, Jake. Why who believes what she believes?

My posts were in response to your persistent hints about some sort of sexual activity in relation to the murder. You seem to think that you know something that you won't just come out and say. Your habit of tossing out crumbs and seeing what others will make of them is annoying and frustrating. You don't seem to mind that until someone makes something that you didn't intend for them to make. What's that saying about the best laid plans of mice and men?

Come on, Scout, use your brain. AL said she received some information. Then she said she reviewed case files (whatever that means). Then she writes a story about missing sex test. Somebody-- LE? DA? CCBI?-- whispered in AL's ear.

What's a person supposed to think? CCBI or LE or both missed something having to do with sex. AL is trying to find out what it is. So are the posters on this board. Haven't checked the other boards, but posters there are probably doing the same.

Don't talk to me about crumbs. Somebody is leaking, but it's not I.

--Jake

Come on, Scout, use your brain. AL said she received some information. Then she said she reviewed case files (whatever that means). Then she writes a story about missing sex test. Somebody-- LE? DA? CCBI?-- whispered in AL's ear.

What's a person supposed to think? CCBI or LE or both missed something having to do with sex. AL is trying to find out what it is. So are the posters on this board. Haven't checked the other boards, but posters there are probably doing the same.

--Jake

OK! Think I have it now LOL

Jake you told us in Feb when you emailed this person you encouraged her to investigate {can't remember your exact words}. You were very concerned about no AS being done when we all studied the AR, so you probably used that as an example for your concern.

So upon the 6 mo anniversary of the crime she did go back, and lo and behold she saw your statement about checking into things. She could have called the head of CCBI and one thing led to another and she learned it had been asked for but not done.

I don't know if Smith would have been given a copy of the paper that accompanied the body to the morgue asking for the test. Do you know?

citygirl,

is it possible i know you :cool: if you are who i think you are, i have missed you!

OK! Think I have it now LOL

Jake you told us in Feb when you emailed this person you encouraged her to investigate {can't remember your exact words}. You were very concerned about no AS being done when we all studied the AR, so you probably used that as an example for your concern.

So upon the 6 mo anniversary of the crime she did go back, and lo and behold she saw your statement about checking into things. She could have called the head of CCBI and one thing led to another and she learned it had been asked for but not done.

I don't know if Smith would have been given a copy of the paper that accompanied the body to the morgue asking for the test. Do you know?

No, Scandi, I don't know. But I'd bet he wasn't given a copy.

So you think nobody gave AL info. Well, that's possible that she stumbled across something as she was reviewing. But I don't believe it.

--Jake

A presumptive leak, Hmmmmmmm that might backfire. However, even though I think the test should have been done as asked for by CCBI {I think}, we don't have the final ME report as of yet. It might cover why the test was not done.

A presumptive leak, Hmmmmmmm that might backfire. However, even though I think the test should have been done as asked for by CCBI {I think}, we don't have the final ME report as of yet. It might cover why the test was not done.
aaaaah, i just figured out the latest.

:laugh:
Maybe so. But I think you instigate, insinuate , bloviate, prevaricate, and try desperately to manipulate and agitate the readers on all these boards. IMHO, you sir, are not only a buffoon, but a coward , to boot.

Unsure of the TOS on this board . Mea culpa in advance.

Normally I think I would need a dictionary to keep up with your posts but I think I know just what you mean. :D

Me Too! Just spelling those words correctly would be a trip for me! LOLOLOLOL

--Jake

So what has the failure to do an SA test got to do with the box of condoms that you say was found in the house. I'd like you to clarify the issue of the box of unused condoms. Were they taken by investigators during a search, or were they found by a family member or friend after the house was released by LE? And what relevance do you think they might have to the crime?

So what has the failure to do a SA test got to do with the box of condoms that you say was found in the house. I'd like you to clarify the issue of the box of unused condoms. Were they taken by investigators during a search, or were they found by a family member or friend after the house was released by LE? And what relevance do you think they might have to the crime?

Excellent questions Scout!!! :clap: :clap:

I hope you get an answer that's clear and doesn't lead in circles!:banghead:

Sami, I hope you can explain your fascination with Spencer. He's Jason's friend. He has nothing to do with this murder investigation. You want him to read the board's comments and feel....what? Why not leave the man alone.

--Jake

Jake,

I do not hold a 'fascination' for Spencer, nor do I have to 'explain' anything but......That information was requested by another poster and I replied. I know he has nothing to do with the murder investigation and I don't care what he thinks or feels when and IF he reads these boards.

Furthermore, I am not harassing the man so I see no need for you to tell me to 'leave the man alone'.

Sami

So what has the failure to do an SA test got to do with the box of condoms that you say was found in the house. I'd like you to clarify the issue of the box of unused condoms. Were they taken by investigators during a search, or were they found by a family member or friend after the house was released by LE? And what relevance do you think they might have to the crime?

He has every one chasing their tails with tales of condoms, bloody socks, turned over to lawyer, nope threw away, etc. without ever giving a definitive answer on the topics and info he starts.

aaaaah, i just figured out the latest.

Spring,
Thanks for the additional info...and I'm sure the other person you sent the info to will get it to the appropriate personnel. You did good! ;)

Misterallgood is here tonight, and I did just PM him to see if he'd stop over and give us any thoughts he might have on the case. I don't know if he will notice the message, but I tried! Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState