Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to both of you.
Be interesting to know how long the family has been in America, and what the parents do for a living in NV.
Illegal Immigration is a matter of concern for ALL of us. Lots of information in Websleuths Political Pavillion on the subject.
Just MAYBE Cpl. fled to Mexico to be with OTHER family members. Then guess a fight for extradition of Cpl. , IF IF my suspicions might be true.
WS is being funky with my font/size and bolding tonight.

Thanks to both of you.

Be interesting to know how long the family has been in America, and what the parents do for a living in NV.

Illegal Immigration is a matter of concern for ALL of us. Lots of information in Websleuths Political Pavillion on the subject.

Just MAYBE Cpl. fled to Mexico to be with OTHER family members. Then guess a fight for extradition of Cpl. , IF IF my suspicions might be true.

WS is being funky with my font/size and bolding tonight.

Just some thoughts.

I can't see Christine pretending to be Maria and purchase a bus ticket. Not only would she have to disguise herself to look somewhat like Maria, but she would also have to look 8 months pregnant!! If someone has positively identified Maria as the person who purchased the bus ticket, don't you think the LE would have asked if that person was pregnant??

Maria might not have wanted to drive her car to get away, as it would be very easy to trace her car through the license plate number. Also, if it's a newer model, it might have been equiped with a GPS.

I think Laurean followed her to the bus station and took her from there after she purchased the ticket.

The problem with that scenario is where was Maria from December 15th until the night/day that the neighbor reported Laurean burning something in his back yard??

If any of this has already been bandied about, sorry.

O/T: I posted the funeral arrangments for Riley Ann Sawyers to be held in Ohio for those who have been following that case in her thread.

They also said he has 3 Attys. now and LE doesn't know where he is yet. (If he has 3 attys...then aren't they harboring a fugitive since he has not turned himself in?!)

wow! He gets not ONE but THREE attorneys?? Someone feels he is very guilty! And who called these attorneys and hired them???? And who has money to pay three attorneys??? One attorney is NOT CHEAP, let alone three of them!!

CNN says Laurean was spotted last night "a couple of states away." He hasn't been apprehended, though.

News on FOX now of his sighting... he was traveling alone, but hasn't said where he was spotted. It wasn't in NC. Witness "spent some time with suspect."

Well that certainly was alot of information! NOT!!!

A couple of states where.........north, south, east, or west? Would have helped if they had been more specific! Was Laurean actually spotted or his vehicle?

"spent some time with suspect."

So why didn't this witness call the LE while Laurean was still with him/her? They must have known LE is looking for him!!!! What did Laurean have over this person for them to not contact the LE right away?

Sounds like a close family member or someone very close to him to not have called LE right away while Laurean was with them.

Re Maria's bus ticket to El Paso.
I wonder if he told Maria they'd meet in El Paso and then go to Mexico from there.

I just walked in (from working the night shift, at psych hospital. Some of our pts are supposedly criminally "insane") and the news conference was on.

I've missed some of the info, but will keep checking before hitting the pillow.

So why didn't this witness call the LE while Laurean was still with him/her? They must have known LE is looking for him!!!! What did Laurean have over this person for them to not contact the LE right away?

Sounds like a close family member or someone very close to him to not have called LE right away while Laurean was with them.

If I were talking to a marine who had violently murdered a woman, I would not whip out my cell phone and dial 911 while he was standing right there. :eek:

Per CNN right now:

Assumption is that witness to seeing was someone from the general public, since LE wasn't involved.

I take it to mean that apparently someone saw/spent time with .
Then, afterwards, reported it to LE. When LE got to the sight where he was spotted, was long gone.

Sheriff Brown on FOX:

"We believe she was killed on Dec 15th."

I wonder if he wasn't spotted by a clerk in a convenience store/gas station and it was confirmed on tape. Otherwise, I don't see how they could call this a "confirmed" sighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18