Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the link for the probable cause documents. I can't find it and wanted to re-read to see if that shed any light on when Maria made her accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB
I stand correct. I will go back to my corner:crazy:

Whyever would you want to stand in the corner?
Unless you want us to pin you there and tickle you. :confused:

:blowkiss:

Cute.
A little lite side of this thread which is making me crazy..case that is..
Tks, I needed that....
:D

Has it been said anywhere if Maria and had a realationship before the rape allegation? I think this (if so) is an important detail to take into consideration when wondering why she would talk to him or consider any communication with him after filing a rape complaint.

I think it is possible that after having a consentual sexual relationship or one time thing he raped her, she filed a complaint and then felt bad for him or was influenced by him to talk to him and work it out vs. ruining his life. Unfortunately this happens a lot with abused wives and girlfriends.

right, the neighbor said Cesar was gone at 8 am that morning, when his daughter left for school.....Cesar fled some time betw 6:30 am & 8 am...

The neighbor said his TRUCK was gone - we have NO IDEA if CL was IN IT!
For all we know it was someone ELSE in the truck! Neither neighbor actually SAW CL that morning.
This is how misinformation spreads. We have a TV interview from a neighbor about when CL left - when no-one has actually SEEN CL since Wed when he left the base...right now we do NOT HAVE a CONFIRMED sighting from anyone reliable after around 6PM Wednesday. His TRUCK is not a confirmed sighting, hearing an argument across the street is NOT a confirmed sighting, seeing his truck GONE is not proof HE WAS IN THE TRUCK.

Here's another "scenario" that we could make fit the same flimsy evidence:
SPECUTION ONLY FOLLOWS

Maybe Christine's Dad came over Wed or Thurs night and killed CL, argued with CL BEFORE he killed him and Christine outside Friday morning and then drove off with the body in CL's truck Friday morning when the neighbors weren't looking. Maybe Christine's Dad TOOK CL somewhere or lured him somewhere with the idea he was going to help him escape and then "helped" CL commit suicide? Maybe Christine's Dad drove CL Truck to Durham, drove the truck around, planted the ATM card and sunk CL and his truck in a lake or dumped CL's body in the woods and hid his truck somewhere else, or burned it in the woods - or whatever. Or MAYBE Christine begged CL to write the note, promised him she would help him escape and then met with him for one last long walk alone in the woods together - where she "convinced" him to commit suicide? Maybe it's CL who is buried somewhere in the woods, like Christina said CL told her Maria was???

It's the same "evidence" - entirely different conclusion!

We have NO IDEA when CL left home (or if he was alone or even breathing when he did) - except it was sometime after work on Wed (9th) and before 8AM Friday (11th) morning
We have no idea if CL is dead or alive.
We have no idea what CL did once he left home, or even what car he is driving now. We do NOT KNOW where the truck is or how long it might have been since CL was IN his truck.

Without any facts we are all speculating and making up scenarios out of fairy dist and strings. If we want to help catch (or find) we just need to be careful we all know fact from speculation.

My Opinion

Has this already been reported?
A vehicle belonging to the suspect in the slaying
of a pregnant Marine was found outside a
Morrisville hotel.

More details at http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/2304288/
Video shows that license plates on the truck at the hotel matched those on a black Dodge pick up that police said belonged to Laurean. The hotel is off Airport Boulevard near Interstate 40.

Press conference within the hour from the Marines re: the rape case.

was it me??

I meant the fact that Cesar had NOT appeared to face those charges in front of either JAG or a non-military setting after the first charge 8 mos. before.

Sorry for any confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll go back to my corner too.

Has this already been reported?
A vehicle belonging to the suspect in the slaying
of a pregnant Marine was found outside a
Morrisville hotel.

More details at http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/2304288/
Video shows that license plates on the truck at the hotel matched those on a black Dodge pick up that police said belonged to Laurean. The hotel is off Airport Boulevard near Interstate 40.

I put up same, but deleted mine.......

Ed Brown with Shep Smith/FOX:
He keeps saying "THEY" when talking about cleaning the home.
Interrupted to show this:

WTVD is supposedly covering the truck being found at the hotel. Chopper is up on FOX now.

was it me??

I meant the fact that Cesar had NOT appeared to face those charges in front of either JAG or a non-military setting after the first charge 8 mos. before.

Sorry for any confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll go back to my corner too.

It wasn't you, it was me. I wasn't paying attention. :blowkiss:

I posted a WRAL link saying they found the truck above.

FOX just let Brown know on air about this. It's likely to be the suspects vehicle, per Brown.

FC Re read the article. The neighbor clearly states Cl and Christina were seen Friday morning. And the night before arguing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620