Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kool Look:

I read your posts and you do have some good ones. But please, stop confusing Christina with Maria.

snip....

Scenerio, what if, just what if, Christina (Maria) did lie about the assault, had a crush on him, for I see now he is attractive, they did have a one night or so stands, and she cried foul?

Yea he probably charmed Maria with his hottie latin lover looks..I can see right through his dumb face though & ugh he makes me sick!!! :furious: His little girls sweet precious eyes and little baby Gabriel who never stood a chance..

Good job. Thanks, hadn't seen those.

I want to cuss. Dang, he sure looks handsome in the pic with his little girl. Did anyone else notice her precious sweet eyes? I want to put my foot up his behind, why did he have to throw it all away? Just doesn't look like he's evil people. Some kind of dynamic is going on.

I'm just gonna go back to my theory, Christina hell hacked the Hades out of this man.

Scenerio, what if, just what if, Christina did lie about the assault, had a crush on him, for I see now he is attractive, they did have a one night or so stands, and she cried foul?

Then wife finds out all the facts, then he's got two women driving him insane. Causing his emotions to soar. What would cause this man to loose it, risk it all?

Finally, now their talking about christinas involvement. Notice the two ladies speaking with shep, they know this woman's involved. We know us women.

The smell, the vultures how can she not know? Arrest christina sheriff brown? don't give her a nother second of freedom!!!!!!!!!!! She deserves far worse, look at what happened to maria.

Yes I agree, due to the stupid adoptive mothers comments, the military probably didn't take the rape accusations as serious. I mean, come on you have the mother giving them a descrip of the daughter. Surely she ought to know the character traits, right. I seriously can't blame the military.

Wow, We think alike.

Actually I'm from Durham. I know that area like the back of my hand!

It's almost halfway between Raleigh and Durham (contrary to popular belief, they are actually 2 completely separate cities ;))

welcome back ipswitch!!!!!!!!

Hope you don't mind, but I brought forward your post today about your friend who reported to the LE that she saw what possibly could ahve been Cesar's truck. Looks like she did!!

At least, they are now going and peeking into the truck.

Is that rather a strange way they have the area taped off?

Good job. Thanks, hadn't seen those.

I want to cuss. Dang, he sure looks handsome in the pic with his little girl. Did anyone else notice her precious sweet eyes? I want to put my foot up his behind, why did he have to throw it all away? Just doesn't look like he's evil people. Some kind of dynamic is going on.

I'm just gonna go back to my theory, Christina hell hacked the Hades out of this man.

Scenerio, what if, just what if, Christina did lie about the assault, had a crush on him, for I see now he is attractive, they did have a one night or so stands, and she cried foul?

Then wife finds out all the facts, then he's got two women driving him insane. Causing his emotions to soar. What would cause this man to loose it, risk it all?

I cannot get into sight. Can someone capture the picture on post here

OT~~ hey all was well with the docs today, just tired so might not post much today. I will update my thread on the appointment later on. Much love to you all. And YAY!!!! they found his truck:blowkiss:

It's almost halfway between Raleigh and Durham (contrary to popular belief, they are actually 2 completely separate cities ;))

Does Morrisville have mass transit/bus service or taxi service that would have
taken him to the airport.

Have they evacuated any guests from the hotel? Or is the truck not that close??

ipswitch, I missed hearing about your friend seeing the truck. I'm so glad she reported it!

If he left at 6:30 for this place, how long would it have taken him to get to the hotel and then get to the airport? Would LE have known by the time he was at the airport (IF HE WENT TO THE AIRPORT) that he was on the run? Would Airport security have been alerted in time?

What's the key to 4:00 a.m.....

Rum Tum, the only time I've questioned a strange car was when one parked in front of our home for days with a temp tag. It was not moved during that period. After 3 days I was going to ask the neighbors, but my husband said the neighbor had already told him they just bought it and were fixing it up for their daughter. If dh hadn't known, I probably would have asked the neighbors.

Mygirlsadie, I saw those this morning. He sure "looks" like a nice guy, eh? That looks like it was taken in Vegas to me. Or maybe Disney. Anyone recognize the background?

TY for the link, SuziQ. My pc won't open it for some reason. Is it still up?

Hi TM:blowkiss: . I think the background is one of the hotels in Vegas, I have seen it before. Also that poor little girl is so darling it breaks my heart to think she will have to live with this for the rest of her life. What a shame.

I guess Raleigh-Durham is kind of like Dallas-Fort Worth. ;)

Exactly, lkd-ga. That's what I'm wondering. Surely a driver would have recognized him that day though, no?

They said it's not to far an airport.
Could he have taken a small plane flight before this case went public?

Wasn't it said that when she was raped...it happened outside when it was dark and he accosted her?! Doesn't sound like he seduced her to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620