Missing African American Girls in Washington D.C. Are They Connected?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know with the girls all being minors the information coming from LE will be limited, but I wish there were at least some explanation when each girl is found. It could put a lot of people's minds at rest if we knew the girls were missing willingly and found at a friend's house or some other safe location rather than worrying that there are serial abductions or murders of young girls going on at an alarming rate. Especially since there are still so many missing girls and girls that continue to go missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know with the girls all being minors the information coming from LE will be limited, but I wish there were at least some explanation when each girl is found. It could put a lot of people's minds at rest if we knew the girls were missing willingly and found at a friend's house or some other safe location rather than worrying that there are serial abductions or murders of young girls going on at an alarming rate. Especially since there are still so many missing girls and girls that continue to go missing.

I found some of the online news
outlets have added some good video follow up on the reports with the parents, and some of the parents will expand in the interview as to
the reasons why they believe that the child went missing - or the reason the child has told them they went missing.
I think in most countries, the LE (police) gives thanks to all those involved and leave it at that.

We only have two girls on the list who are still listed as missing.

This does not sound like a massive case of someone targeting African American girls.

LIke I posted earlier, 1 missing child is 1 too many.

Still Missing
Aniya McNeil, both 13;
DashannTrikia Wallace,

A large part of the confusion is coming from LE keeping their website and Twitter updated. The info isn't matching. Per one area on the website Aniya is still missing. In another area, she's not listed as missing. I'm sure they're dealing with this PR nightmare. IMO

This does not sound like a massive case of someone targeting African American girls.

Still Missing
Aniya McNeil, both 13;
DashannTrikia Wallace,

Dang.

Lol. Ya just recovered 15 kids from this thread in 1 page. Lol

Good job.

A large part of the confusion is coming from LE keeping their website and Twitter updated. The info isn't matching. Per one area on the website Aniya is still missing. In another area, she's not listed as missing. I'm sure they're dealing with this PR nightmare. IMO

True - I noticed that also - it was a bit of a run-around on the same site to find the same person and the updated information.
Also, some key search words in Google did not bring up the stories or the found results - seems its better to put in a few different search references to get them to come up together on two different pages.
(sarcastically .)) ...Sleuthing - you gotta love it :D
Glad the results are in though :)

Twenty-two juvenile cases remained open as of March 24, according to the department's website. Police only had the photos of 13 of these youth, who are considered “critical missing persons.”[/I]

]http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DCs-Missing-Teens-Whats-True-and-Whats-Not-417021633.html

true-
most of the pics I got came from Heavy.com - the corresponding DC police page for the missing did not have a photo for some.
There are also Teenagers in the Critical classification who are over the age of 15 years, though your link explains that circumstances around their disappearance can also classify them as 'critical'.

Just as an example: Demetria Carthens - Missing 17y.o.Teenager - Classified Critical Missing
No photo - DC Police: https://mpdc.dc.gov/node/1228586
Photo - Heavy.com: http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/missi...shington-teenagers-pictures-pics-facebook/10/

Still Missing
Aniya McNeil, both 13;
DashannTrikia Wallace,
Can we add Relisha Rudd to the list please? I know the person who they suspect took her was found deceased but she's still missing
https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/mobile/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

attachment.php

STILL MISSING!

Come home Aniya:heartbeat:

Attachments

• am.jpeg
    am.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 81
Does Aniya have already a thread here?

However isuggest to move to the single cases and close this discussion as in just few days almost all are decleared as found. Any other missing girls shall have their own publicity and follow-up (this thread is a bit uneasy to overview).

I suggest keeping this thread open because this is still a hot topic with, apparently, a lot of misinformation out there. People may come to WS looking for information about this phenomenon and I think it would help to have an active thread.

I suggest keeping this thread open because this is still a hot topic with, apparently, a lot of misinformation out there. People may come to WS looking for information about this phenomenon and I think it would help to have an active thread.

Agreed. As I was sleuthing, I found that some girls had been listed as found days prior to the media up roar and I went to FB and people were still posting each girl's name that they were still missing. I left like commenting on every single post that was continuing to post and repost inaccurate information. At least now, when they search about D.C. missing girls, this WS thread will pop up with accurate information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back