Missing Baby Lisa Sighting Reported in Kansas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about the slight inconvenience that some people with babies that look similar may have to endure by people who are concerned and looking for Lisa. They are in no danger from people looking for a kidnapped baby. Like I said, if it were me, I'd thank them for keeping their eyes open and wits about them looking for her.

I'm sure they would be VERY thankful if it were their baby that was missing.

BBM: We really don't know that though. As parents we instinctively protect our children from strangers. Those women probably didn't know why they were being stared at, then approached. They were probably fearing for their baby.

I stand by my opinion of report, don't approach! :D

How do you know they are not in danger? What if somebody convinced this is "baby Lisa" decides to take a baby from someone?

Never heard of that happening in the past. Very unlikely, highly doubtful. In the Craziest situation that someone did.. they'd be running directly to LE.

They are not in danger. They may be inconvenienced at most. There is a baby girl missing.. Their inconvenience takes a back seat.

Wow. Regarding Shasta, that took her into many gas stations in the weeks before she was recognized at Denny's.

I am thankful for sightings. Because you just never know.

Wow. Regarding Shasta, that took her into many gas stations in the weeks before she was recognized at Denny's.

I think it was one gas station. They had video of it. And again, she was not a baby. I think the chances somebody actually recognizes baby Lisa are nill to none (and even for that I have to assume that baby Lisa is still alive)

Oh, thanks, SHASTA. I was calling her Sierra for some reason. Thank you. And I agree. Thank goodness for people keeping their eyes open. That was one of the most horrifying cases I have ever known. shudder.

I was wondering if there is a link for this info about the cashier calling LE ...

IMO ... if you "kidnapped" a baby and it is all over the news, would you go into a restaurant and use a credit card ?

I don't think so ... that part makes no sense to me -- using a credit card, or any card, etc. that can be tracked AFTER you have "kidnapped" a baby ....

MOO ...

I am not sure how to get a link for a transcript....anyone?
I was watching HLN what is usually the Nancy Grace Show....can't remember the lady who is filling in but it was toward the end of the show and it was her reporter she was talking to who said it. Anyone?

If anyone can help and then explain to me what to do so next time I will know I will be forever grateful!!!! :waitasec:

How do you know they are not in danger? What if somebody convinced this is "baby Lisa" decides to take a baby from someone?

In all my years of reading and following cases I don't think I have ever heard of someone stealing a baby because they thought it was someone elses baby. Do you know of any? TIA

I was wondering if there is a link for this info about the cashier calling LE ...

IMO ... if you "kidnapped" a baby and it is all over the news, would you go into a restaurant and use a credit card ?

I don't think so ... that part makes no sense to me -- using a credit card, or any card, etc. that can be tracked AFTER you have "kidnapped" a baby ....

MOO ...

But if you're brazen enough (I have other words, but I will just use "brazen" for now...) to kidnap anyone, let alone a baby out of her crib, you probably aren't using the same logic as the rest of us.

I get what you're saying though.

Here's to hoping it's her!

But if you're brazen enough (I have other words, but I will just use "brazen" for now...) to kidnap anyone, let alone a baby out of her crib, you probably aren't using the same logic as the rest of us.

They've already determined it's not her.

Oh, thanks, SHASTA. I was calling her Sierra for some reason. Thank you. And I agree. Thank goodness for people keeping their eyes open. That was one of the most horrifying cases I have ever known. shudder.

Shasta's mother and the mother's boyfriend had had a party and had been using meth when Duncan made his move.

He had been watching and waiting for an opportunity. It's not impossible to think maybe the same thing happened in Baby Lisa's case.

This thread should have the title changed to avoid confusion for people just coming on...so they know that the baby was not Lisa...JMO

Although this turned out not to be Lisa, and was another baby, there have been cases where the kidnapped child was hidden in plain sight....

Probably because they were approached and stared at.

Since we know it wasn't Lisa, this is a moot point now... However, McAllister's does a good bit of take-out business. They could've just decided they wanted takeout. who knows and it doesn't matter anyway... lol :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..