Missing cat from Michigan found in Florida

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Bandit, a 2 1/2-year-old tabby cat. disappeared from the Sanborn family’s home in Dearborn, Michigan,in mid-October, The Detroit Free Press reported.

In mid-December, Judy Sanborn received a shocking call from BluePearl Emergency Pet Hospital in Tampa, Florida, telling her that a local woman had found Bandit as a stray and dropped him off there.

Missing cat from Michigan turns up in Florida
I'm so glad his human Mom will get him back. However, Bandit may have decided he just couldn't do one more Michigan winter and headed for a warmer clime.:D:D:D

Bandit, a 2 1/2-year-old tabby cat. disappeared from the Sanborn family’s home in Dearborn, Michigan,in mid-October, The Detroit Free Press reported.

In mid-December, Judy Sanborn received a shocking call from BluePearl Emergency Pet Hospital in Tampa, Florida, telling her that a local woman had found Bandit as a stray and dropped him off there.

Missing cat from Michigan turns up in Florida

That’s amazing I would love to know how he managed to travel that far and if the driver noticed him. Some cats are very brave my cat is afraid to leave our apartment.

I needed a little feel-good story today! I hope they raise enough to fly Bandit back home soon :)

A feline snowbird: Who knew?

As winters in Michigan go, this one has not been too bad. But, as most Michiganders know, that can change in less than five minutes.

I have often wondered about the secret lives of cats, how they get places, inexplicably. I am glad he was rescued, and I promise to no longer give my Mother grief when she insists on saving every stray cat she finds.

It is amazing that he is reunited with his owners. I hope that they keep him safe as an indoor kitty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jidariesh
Back