Missing Cell Phones #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the missing phones are part of a cover up and not a robbery.
The sim card would have numbers and info on them as to who called when,
history of texts etc, buying time etc. In a hurry one might forget pings and cell phone company info. Who would benefit most from these cell phones missing?

we know 3 cell phones are missing........were the cord chargers taken also????

IMO to run a more complete analysis of the phone. It's likely local LE likely only looked at the call history, the FBI would have access to more sophisticated programs and hardware that would get more information.

Most local LE would have the ability to get pretty much all the info from the phone. It doesn't require much sophistication to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, the missing phones are part of a cover up and not a robbery.
The sim card would have numbers and info on them as to who called when,
history of texts etc, buying time etc. In a hurry one might forget pings and cell phone company info. Who would benefit most from these cell phones missing?
That isn't the info stored on a sim card. And some phones don't automatically store info on a sim card. A lot of them you have to go into the setting to store numbers on the sim card and not just in phone memory.

Per DB's father, the phone loaned to DB by her grandfather couldn't store contact info, so she had to transfer that phone to her account in order to put that info into her phone.

Again, I know nothing about cell phones, but how does that work with an account restricted for non-payment? Do you just call the company and say, " Yeah, I know I haven't paid my bill, but I can still add a phone to this account, right? I can? Great."

Also, this broken phone of DB's. According to her father, the problem was a speaker cutting out or something. Okay. But that's not really a phone that doesn't operate in some capacity, is it? Do you need to be able to HEAR text messages?
I don't really know how it works either, to be honest. I know that when my daughter switched phones, we just switched the sim cards and the phone worked as hers. She did have to delete a lot of the old contacts and add her contacts manually though, as they didn't seem to transfer with the SIM card.

I'm betting by "Broke", she meant "no service"...and was trying not to admit they didn't pay the bill.

That could mean that two of the phones were working, however.

From the beginning, it was my understanding that one phone was normally used by JI, one phone (broken) normally used by DB, and the third one had been given to DB to replace the broken one. Unless JI and DB had separate phone service, wouldn't both of their phones have no service due to non-payment, leaving only one phone (the "loaner") possibly operable?

:waitasec:

I know this is old but it sure does seem that the phones are vital to breaking this case.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3222115/some-details-emerge-from-lisas.html

In their request for the search warrant, authorities said they were looking for “any evidence deemed to have evidentiary value to the relevant case of a missing child.” That evidence being sought included DNA, fingerprints, cellphones and evidence of human decomposition, according to the affidavit.

“The three reported missing cellphones have not been located and would include additional evidence,” the affidavit states.

“The items and evidence recovered as of this date supports the need for a thorough, time consuming and systematic search using additional techniques,” the affidavit states.

Was it a text or a call. I foget now? I do know that all my email accounts offer text by email. Disregard if it was a phone call! Oh, but what about a skype call...

The curious part is in the October 31st article of People. There is a thread here for that issue of People.

JI said he was supposed to be done his job at 10:00 and he basically said he couldn't call home because the cell phones were restricted, meaning they didn't take incoming calls. I think someone screwed up the story because wasn't it said that the phones just couldn't call out but could take incoming calls?

I know someone who has a "restricted" phone right now for not paying the bill. The way his works is a person can call the number and leave a message on voice mail. He can't retrieve it. He can't call out.
This is real concerning to him as anybody can call and leave messages that may be used in a divorce hearing against him.
Baby Lisa's parents have legal representation who have advised them not to talk with anyone( I would indeed be a zombie or in a straight jacket)...so be it...but if they haven't retrieved a copy of the phone records for these accounts and see for themselves what is on print...well maybe they need a country lawyer!

Per interview with MK and Picerno

The cell phones never got further than 1/3 of mile from the house.

at 3:17AM and 3:22AM "someone" tried to access DB's voice mail using the phone.

And there was also an attempt to access the internet from the phone at the time.

According to Picerno - there were 5 attempts to access the net from the phone that night and there is no way to confirm IF the net was accessed or not.

Now - the 3:22AM attempt to access the voice mail - that is very very very close to the time JI came home from work.

MK lost audio to Picerno. They are trying to re-establish communication.

3:17AM and 3:22AM attempts to access DB's voicemail. WHY would a stranger/kidnapper/abductor even attempt to get to the owner of the now stolen phones voicemail? And the fact that the pings never go further than 1/3 mile from the house.

Curiouser and curiouser....................

I think at this point a cell phone timeline could be helpful... also bumping up the map (1/3 mile radius around the house would be interesting to note.. also note the close proximity of the river)

http://g.co/maps/7qpvg

Per interview with MK and Picerno

The cell phones never got further than 1/3 of mile from the house.

at 3:17AM and 3:22AM "someone" tried to access DB's voice mail using the phone.

And there was also an attempt to access the internet from the phone at the time.

According to Picerno - there were 5 attempts to access the net from the phone that night and there is no way to confirm IF the net was accessed or not.

Now - the 3:22AM attempt to access the voice mail - that is very very very close to the time JI came home from work.

MK lost audio to Picerno. They are trying to re-establish communication.

3:17AM and 3:22AM attempts to access DB's voicemail. WHY would a stranger/kidnapper/abductor even attempt to get to the owner of the now stolen phones voicemail? And the fact that the pings never go further than 1/3 mile from the house.

Curiouser and curiouser....................

Hmm, interesting timeline of 3:17 and 3:22 a.m. Ok, so now with abducting a baby, they take the cell phones too and then try and access DB's voicemail? I can only think of who would be trying to get into that voicemail at that time and it is no intruder/abductor. JMO

http://g.co/maps/7qpvg

please further note that the river is NOT in the direction of all these baby in a diaper sightings..............

if the phones were pinging (per the DT) by the river at 3am... than how does the perp get from the gas station to there.. and how does the perp than get back to the location of the 4am sighting..????

Is anyone handy with maps? I'd like to see a map that shows a 1/3 mile radius in all directions from the Irwin home. Thanks.

I know now why we are seeing movement. They got lots of splainin' to do about these calls

Hmm, interesting timeline of 3:17 and 3:22 a.m. Ok, so now with abducting a baby, they take the cell phones too and then try and access DB's voicemail? I can only think of who would be trying to get into that voicemail at that time and it is no intruder/abductor. JMO

Who would want to access a VM unless you were a person that wanted to delete a VM. First of all when your phones are shut off you cant access anything so this is fishy to me, secondly this is where it possibly comes in that DB quickly disposed of Lisa or had someone else do it along with the phones and jumped into bed as fast as possible to make it look like she went to bed and didnt have time to shut the lights off so we pretended that someone must have broken into the house and turned the lights on. Seems the last attempt to use the phones was right before JI came home from work. Not enough time at all for the unknown blobs to be walking around with a baby at all. When the lawyer said that DB and JI are suspect, yeah I can see that 100% and I think an arrest should come soon. I am not quite sure how its been said on TV that this could take years to make an arrest.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...arents-are-now-supsects-in-her-disappearance/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985