Missing Cell Phones #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should throw out a thread of what all happened different on Oct 3rd,between the phones,neighbors,SB and SB,and in that home.

sorry just have to LOL here - not at you -but:floorlaugh: that thread would be 1000 pages long!!!

Then LE and FBI would know this and we would not have had the mess about Dane answering or MW answering or all that other jazz.....
LE and FBI have not said that anybody answered. LE could have very well told MW that the phone was answered whether it was or not. The question of the call being answered is total speculation at this point.

Isn't she claiming that Dane had her phone all evening?

She will not commit to that statement on her web page. And she hasnt been on in almost 2 days because she had to move. When she comes back online I will ask her that or her BF.

I'm confused. If a phone is restricted you can still get incoming calls and texts? Directly? Or do these calls and texts go to your voicemail?

If you recieve them directly, how come JI tried to leave DB a voicemail?

If they go to your vm, how else could you get them BUT to access your vm?

I am not sure about how Verizon does their restricted service. But on Sprint, I can still receive incoming calls in a regular fashion. But if I try to make a call, it directs that call right to the Payment Center. I cannot make any calls, other than to 911, until I fork over some cash.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

transcript of relevant phone info from this interview with JP:

MK: as we here at America live reported this week, investigators in this case have told the family that they have phone records proving that even though DB and JI's phones were restricted on the day that the baby went missing, a call was at least attempted at 11:57pm on DB's phone that night. That's the time in which DB told investigators she was sleeping. That call went to the phone of a woman named MW, who lives in a questionable house, and who tells police and other that she does not know DB or her husband JI, and says she did not get any call or voicemail. Now, we here at America Live are learning that at 3:17 am and at 3:32am that same night, someone tried to access DB's voicemail on DB's phone. Someone also tried to use the internet on that phone repeatedly. Joining me Live now, for the first time, the attorney for the Irwin family, John Picerno. These events are starting to create a timeline that you believe could support an intruder theory. Tell us why.

JP: That's right. The timing of everything is, just as you just said in your opening comments, there is no other evidence other than the fact that Debbie was asleep after midnight, she went to bed after 10:30. she was asleep throughout the morning. This phone problem that they had was when the phones were cut off and could only recieve incoming phone calls and incoming texts from early in the afternoon. She recieved a uh, her husband, uh not her husband, her fiance Jeremy tried to contact her early in the evening to tell her that he was going to be late coming home, it went direct to the verizon message, stating that the phone is not operable. And then the next thing that we have is FBI confirmation that at 11:57pm according to the phone records that they showed both to Joe and myself, that there was an outgoing phone call to MW that lasted approximately 50 seconds. There is absolutely no other phone calls that were ever made between the two, the FBI has all of the records. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that these two people knew eachother, or that in any way were connected.

MK: And then the next phone record that evening shows that somebody attempted to call DB's voicemail at 3:17 and 3:22am?

JP: That is correct. Along with the fact that the internet browser was activated 5 times although from the records you can't tell exactly the time that the buttons were pushed to search the internet.

MK: so was the internet successfully accessed, do we know?

JP: I believe so. I don't believe that there would be a record of it.

MK: Okay, so are the feds telling you what, if anything was searched if something was searched?

JP: No, that wasn't discussed when we were there. We actually saw the phone records, we saw the ping records as well, and that part was not discussed.

MK: The ping records. Where do they show? How far away from the home did the cellphones get?

JP: Anywhere from 1/5th of a mile up to 1/3 of a mile, in a, sort of a, if you can visualize a baseball field from their house, and that is in the wooded area behind their house all the way down to the banks of the Missouri river.

MK: So the cellphones never got more than 1/3rd of a mile away from the Irwin home?

JP: Not according to the powerpoint presentation that the FBI showed to both Mr.Tacopina and myself on Nov.1st when we met with them for 3 hours.

MK: And so John, lets talk it through because you can argue this either way as you know. We've been sure to underscore to our viewers throughout the coverage of this case that they need to keep an open mind. We don't know what happened. There could be a baby girl out there right now that needs our help. But, if you want to argue it as the prosecution might against the parents, they could say 11:57pm, DB tries to call someone, MW, on her phone. Mw according to our reporting, lives in a house in which crystal meth is used regularly and our witness who lives in that house says she also is a user. DB is calling her, perhaps for drugs, perhaps for some other reason. Doesn't get through- something happens with the baby. And who else would be calling DB's own voicemail at 3:30 in the morning other than DB? Talk that through with me.
JP: Sure. The 11:57 call, the phone number that was dialed is MW's. Again, these two people don't know eachother. If you were going to call somebody for a drug connection, you would already have their phone number, you would already have called their phone number in the past because you would have already been in the position to score drugs from this person earlier. Uh, the only person that would dial that number of MW would be somebody who knew her phone number. Obviously, from where we are looking at, since we know DB and JI had no knowledge that this person even existed, the only person that has been involved in this investigation thus far that knew that phone number was Jersey.

MK: Okay, we haven't confirmed that, it's just that you know, you hear things in the case that may or may not be true. Okay then, so explain then, why would Jersey, if he had this phone, why would he be trying to access DB's voicemail at 3:30am?
JP: Why would anybody be trying to access the voicemail, especially someone who knew that you couldn't access the voicemail because the phones had been turned off? So the owner of the phone had known from Verizon that the phones were no longer operable. and so, it doesn't make any sense for someone to try and collect that voicemail.

MK: I know you believe that this information could support the theory that this homeless guy, Jersey, who is in custody now on other charges, could be the man who possibly took this baby. Perhaps breaking into the house, trying to make a call at 11:57, and then trying to access the voicemail at 3:17 and 3:32. If the phones never got no more than a 1/3 mile radius away from the Irwin home, does that suggest to you, and if it was Jersey calling the voicemail, that would suggest that he sat within 1/3 of a mile of the Irwin home from the time he got in there around midnight to 3:30, why would he do that?

JP: Okay, first of all there is a big point we need to mention in terms of the voicemail access. What was hit was actually the code to get to the voicemail, which is *86, and that was hit twice. And, that doesn't get you into the voicemail, that gets you to the access of the voicemail and at that point you'd have to punch in your personal code unless it was preset. Once again, that supports the fact that the owner of that phone, knowing that the phone had been turned off, would have no reason to dial the voicemail to find out anything because they know that it doesn't work. So that makes absolutely no sense. In terms of, and i'm not saying that it's this Jersey guy, it could very well be him, it could be one of his cohorts, it could be anybody. It could be any number of people. And you know, I've been doing this for twenty years and the actions of drug addicts and what they're doing and when they are doing it is never logical. And so the pings, it's my understanding that the pings would continue to go off those towers unless and until the batteries were removed. So- I have no idea what happened to the phones, we haven't seen them and I have no idea what happened to the movement of the phones.

MW isn't credible.

JMO

DB and JI arent credible but keep MW talking and you get information especially when all of her friends are talking to. I do believe that MW has something to do with this in the sense that of course it was her phone that was used but I can tell you I can find nothing that links DB and MW together. I do think that MW is afraid of something though and thats JMO.

Okay,I'm going to point out something that I didn't see till 3:07 in that FoxNews video.DB and MW look so much alike,except for the pink hair,odd.Maybe it's just a coincidence,but still odd.A neighbor said she had given MW a ride home before,who was the neighbor and did she give her number out to someone else?Some really odd things here,I'm still thinking MW is being set up,for whatever reason.

Well I kinda agree with this (but don't think this was a stranger abduction.) But my thought is this: why would the owner of the phones try to access vm and internet and make a call, multiple times, if they knew the phone had no service??

But then again, why would someone continue trying to access any of those things if they had stolen the phones, either, if none of those attempts were working?

Here's what makes most sense, imo:

Debbi has one working phone, the one that was loaned to her. She's in a panic outside. She wants to check her voice mail and see if someone called her when she was busy handling other things so she can have an excuse ready for why she didn't answer the phone. She *86s to check voice mail because all three phones were on Verizon (that's the voice maiil number for Verizon) and realizes she doesn't have a password set up for the new phone like she does the others. The new one would likely be the one Jeremy (or anyone else) would have tried to call her on; he knowing the others are restricted. She races home and things go from there.

JMO, IMO, and all the rest.

Here's what makes most sense, imo:

Debbi has one working phone, the one that was loaned to her. She's in a panic outside. She wants to check her voice mail and see if someone called her when she was busy handling other things so she can have an excuse ready for why she didn't answer the phone. She *86s to check voice mail because all three phones were on Verizon (that's the voice maiil number for Verizon) and realizes she doesn't have a password set up for the new phone like she does the others. The new one would likely be the one Jeremy (or anyone else) would have tried to call her on; he knowing the others are restricted. She races home and things go from there.

JMO, IMO, and all the rest.
Then the phone being used would show the call, Not DB's.

Did they ever stop to think that the person who was using the phone was DB and she was too drunk to know what she was doing? This number she dialed could be close digitwise to another number she calls. Of course JT isn't going to suggest that because that would put DB back in the picture. His job is to plant seeds about an intruder...and it's Jersey who is pinning this on.

If Jersey did this, his prints or DNA should be all over the place because he had to be drunk/high or psychotic to do the things they suggest. And if he were any of those things, he most likely would have left a baby out in the open and walked away.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

JP: That's right. The timing of everything is, just as you just said in your opening comments, there is no other evidence other than the fact that Debbie was asleep after midnight, she went to bed after 10:30. she was asleep throughout the morning. This phone problem that they had was when the phones were cut off and could only recieve incoming phone calls and incoming texts from early in the afternoon. She recieved a uh, her husband, uh not her husband, her fiance Jeremy tried to contact her early in the evening to tell her that he was going to be late coming home, it went direct to the verizon message, stating that the phone is not operable.

snipped and BBM...don't know if I am reading this correctly. Is JP saying the phones only became inactive THAT AFTERNOON????
Maybe I'm misinterpreting...

Well I kinda agree with this (but don't think this was a stranger abduction.) But my thought is this: why would the owner of the phones try to access vm and internet and make a call, multiple times, if they knew the phone had no service??

But then again, why would someone continue trying to access any of those things if they had stolen the phones, either, if none of those attempts were working?

A person who is drunk or blacked out would forget the phones were off. IIRC, DB said only one phone wasn't working, not three. She appears to have selective memory.

Who is promoting the cellphone story? I am refusing to get sucked into this. I don't believe a stranger came into the house, stole cell phones and a baby.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/11...a-disappeared/

transcript of relevant phone info from this interview with JP:

MK: as we here at America live reported this week, investigators in this case have told the family that they have phone records proving that even though DB and JI's phones were restricted on the day that the baby went missing, a call was at least attempted at 11:57pm on DB's phone that night. That's the time in which DB told investigators she was sleeping. That call went to the phone of a woman named MW, who lives in a questionable house, and who tells police and other that she does not know DB or her husband JI, and says she did not get any call or voicemail. Now, we here at America Live are learning that at 3:17 am and at 3:32am that same night, someone tried to access DB's voicemail on DB's phone. Someone also tried to use the internet on that phone repeatedly. Joining me Live now, for the first time, the attorney for the Irwin family, John Picerno. These events are starting to create a timeline that you believe could support an intruder theory. Tell us why.
SBM
BBM
key words proved that the phones WERE restricted.

Evansmom,

I found the info on the telephone number on DB's hand, so am quoting it. Am still looking for the video of MW in the yard. I am not too good at finding things, I am trying. :)

powayparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherilewis
This may have already been answered and I appologize in advance if it has ~ but ~ does anyone have a link to the phone number being on DB's hand the morning of the 4th?

Jim, what about the reports that the pink -- the lady with the pink hair, that her phone number was written on the hand of the mother of the missing child allegedly purportedly? Tell us about that.

SPELLMAN: The pink haired woman, Megan Wright, told me last night that police told her that on Deborah Bradley`s hand was written in pen her phone number. Megan Wright`s phone number. Now Megan says she doesn`t know Deborah or she doesn`t know anybody involved in the family.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../31/ng.01.html

snipped and BBM...don't know if I am reading this correctly. Is JP saying the phones only became inactive THAT AFTERNOON????

that is my understanding. this man was a b!%$h to transcribe, just as a sidenote. all kinds of ums, ah's, ands.

That's how I understood it, too. At what point did JI & DB notice their phones were restricted?

If your phone was restricted for only a few hours, you'd surely forget. I've had 0 service (due to location) on my cell phone for the last 2.5 months, but I still frequently try to call people before I remember that they don't work here. It's just habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985