Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how quickly the parents discovered the cell phones missing? If my baby was missing, I think I would be so hysterical I wouldnt notice the cell phones missing right away.
and WTH, did the perp have a purse?? how is he/she carrying a kidnapped baby and 3 cell phones? Its kind of ridiculous.

If you had to call 911 then you would notice the phones were missing right away.

What does "re-program the phones" even mean? Why would you need to have three cell phones on a counter to reprogram them? If you just want to reset them back to the factory settings that takes about a minute.

Reprogram though? Who reprograms their own phones at home? I'm a tech, and I wouldn't even do that.

I've had more than a couple cell phones and none were re-programed.:crazy: I've had my saved numbers transfered from one phone to another. I've down loaded new ring tones.

Sorry but reprogramed phones sounds as unimportant as the new kitty cat.
It's info thrown out for no reason, I suspect.

imo

Does anyone know how quickly the parents discovered the cell phones missing? If my baby was missing, I think I would be so hysterical I wouldnt notice the cell phones missing right away.
and WTH, did the perp have a purse?? how is he/she carrying a kidnapped baby and 3 cell phones? Its kind of ridiculous.

I said the same thing the other day and was told that the kidnapper put the cells in his pocket. Who's going to chance the cell phone ringing when they're kidnapping the baby???

I don't think the cell phones were stolen. Someone imo was covering their butt.

imo

Prepaid phones are able to have all of their info obtained as well..
Just like regular cell phones they too can have all contacts, photos, etc along with detailed
Info of each call in/out with time amd date stamp along with duration Of every single call, as well as all text msg In/out, time and date stamped, and every single word of every single text msg sent/received from the phone.. You can even get all of these immense details of the phone printed in hundreds or thousands of pages(usually for court purposes)

But all this info available to obtain from each cell phone WITHOUT EVEN PHYSICALLY HAVING THE ACTUAL CELL PHONE!!! and as I said this, too is true for PRE paid phones as well.. In Hailey Dunn case their phones were prepaid and LE easily obtained all of these ^above^ mentioned details from the prepaid phones, including their exact ping locations to each cell tower..

So, they wouldn't need the actual phones, nor SIM cards for LE to easily obtain every iota of data, info, or detail from each of those 3 cell phones taken from the home.

Surely the parents have provided LE with the telephone numbers and carrier (even if it's a bat phone). LE can then go find out the activity and if the phones have been used since. I have a bat phone and can still look up the activity on line.

So where are those phones!

Mel

I am thinking it really just meant putting numbers and addresses in the phones.

That's a strange way to say that you're updating your phone book. Who says reprogramming in this sense? Why would you need all three phones gathered in one spot to do this?

I think they were those untraceable prepaid phones. Just my guess. If not we might hear about their phone records being requested.

As a Websluether, I certainly don't like how tight lipped LE is being in this case. It doesn't seem to me that LE is even doing much to reassure the locals in the area that they're on top of things.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that LE is probably doing a great job on this case. I have no reason to think otherwise. I just think maybe someone from the police department could give a bit of info.

If you had to call 911 then you would notice the phones were missing right away.

Jeremy had his work phone on him that night, he supposedly "forgot" it was on him.

I believe he got home at 3:30 but didn't call 911 until 4:04 that morning.......

I also believe they were stalling in order to come up with what to say to 911 or LE.

I think the cell phones was trashed or hidden someplace, so they couldn't be checked for content by the police coverup sorda thing.

Jeremy had his work phone on him that night, he supposedly "forgot" it was on him.

I believe he got home at 3:30 but didn't call 911 until 4:04 that morning.......

I also believe they were stalling in order to come up with what to say to 911 or LE.

Wow.thats a long time when you think about it.

I'm thinking about this. Why would an abductor take the cell phones past the house itself? If you wanted to stop someone from using the cell phone you could simply take them into the street and smash them.

Wouldn't an abductor leave the phones near the house? Why carry it with him if it could possibly be traced? All someone would need to do would be to start calling the phone to have it ping?

It does seem to me that something was on the phones that caused the parents to get rid of them.

Surely the parents have provided LE with the telephone numbers and carrier (even if it's a bat phone). LE can then go find out the activity and if the phones have been used since. I have a bat phone and can still look up the activity on line.

So where are those phones!

Mel

I hope they provided numbers. It just seems odd to me that a kidnapper would take phones.

imo

Wow.thats a long time when you think about it.

It's never been established publically exactly what time he got home. There are conflicting reports in the media. IMHO, he worked a 7:30 PM to 3:30 AM shift, and got home sometime before 4:00 AM. I'm sure LE has a better idea than we do.
Also....he was more than likely home for a few minutes before they noticed the baby was missing. Then they may have spent a few additional minutes looking around for Lisa. I don't think he had time to dispose of a baby's body that fast, and so expertly that the baby can't be found. I just don't see how that would be possible.

I think the perp took the phones strictly to delay or prohibit anyone from calling 911. I know for a fact that it happens because it happened to someone here who was the victim of a home invasion. There was also a carjacking in my area the other night and the carjacker asked for the victim's cell phone BEFORE asking for money and car keys.

The perp probably tossed them somewhere, and kept on going with the baby.

How did the intruder know there wasn't an landline in the home? Just a thought. JMHO

Not sure I even believe this myself, but JI could have taken his personal cell phone to work and then disposed of it with the other two after he got home. It sure would help if LE would let loose with a little info. As it is we’re just guessing and supposing scenarios……

They are the ones who brought up the fact that the cellphones were gone. They made the cellphones a big deal. I don't think LE would have said to them, "Where are your cellphones."

There is "guilt" involving those cell phones, IMO. Maybe one or the other of them found some photo(s) that were of someone else, and that started some kind of an argument. Maybe it led to someone hurting the baby in a fit of rage. MOO

A lot of folks think that the baby was in the bedroom where the window is in the front of the house. Not so, it was in the middle of the house, according to the floorplan we have seen.

Therefore, an abductor, would have to go in that window, go to the middle bedroom, which was Baby Lisa's, between mom and dad's room and the boys room. That would take some real quiet behavior, and the perp could never be sure someone would not awake...

Then...stop and take the phones, with the baby????? Too risky, don't believe it.

Something on those phones that is not good..I think it is a photo(s)

They are the ones who brought up the fact that the cellphones were gone. They made the cellphones a big deal. I don't think LE would have said to them, "Where are your cellphones."
There is "guilt" involving those cell phones, IMO. Maybe one or the other of them found some photo(s) that were of someone else, and that started some kind of an argument. Maybe it led to someone hurting the baby in a fit of rage. MOO

A lot of folks think that the baby was in the bedroom where the window is in the front of the house. Not so, it was in the middle of the house, according to the floorplan we have seen.

Therefore, an abductor, would have to go in that window, go to the middle bedroom, which was Baby Lisa's, between mom and dad's room and the boys room. That would take some real quiet behavior, and the perp could never be sure someone would not awake...

Then...stop and take the phones, with the baby????? Too risky, don't believe it.

Something on those phones that is not good..I think it is a photo(s)

I really enjoy your post.
OMG I didn't even think about a photo. That's a theory that hasn't been mentioned yet.
I think the phones had something incriminating---I pray they're found after baby Lisa is found.
bbm

imo

Why would someone steal the cell phones ? If the "intruder" took them, then one might think, they stole them in hopes of selling them ? That would have to be someone ignorant enough to think that the phones couldn't be traced ? I noticed the parents have their own reason or theory on that, an that was so "they" couldn't call LE. Now if the parents are actually responsible for Lisa's disappearance, and staged the phones being stolen, now that makes more sense to me than the "intruder" theory. An intruder wouldn't know how many phones the couple had, where they would be located, and lastly if there wasn't a land line. JI had a phone on his person, but thinks to ask Debra where the other phones were ? instead of using the phone on his person ? none of it makes sense to me :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4