Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone earlier in a thread reminded us of the people who were found in a tree-that was ALL over the news. I am sure there are very few people who didn't know about it. Perhaps the cell phones are in a tree? Dropped through a hole in the trunk, what would be the odds of finding them? Pinging away and unable to be found...Horrible thought to add on...what if Lisa had been disposed of that way too?

Why? Speculate on why the phones need to be disposed?

Then there would have been a search warrant for the home of whoever answered her phone, imho. They have so far, from what I can see, no acted at all on this smoking gun.

They will. In a month or so. :innocent:

They interviewed that motorcycle guy four times too, and he's just a simple witness, at best. And it doesn't appear they have a search warrant for her home, the first thing I'd do after talking to her for about 15 minutes and hearing her say she doesn't know who answered her phone at 2:30 a.m. Warrant for her phone records, and home. JMO
They interviewed him 4 times? Do you have a link?

Thanks...

First, please someone post the link again, I've been through pages and haven't come upon it yet, I will google it, but for new readers, sure would make it easier to know what everyone is talking about.

Second, I know you mean she can't be sleuthed here on WS - I can sleuth her on my own. In doing so, if I find a connection to DB, I am not allowed to post that connection with sources?

Just want to make sure - thanks :)

Yes you are correct. You can sleuth anyone you want to as long as it doesn't end up on WS. Now of course as things progress with the story we may be able to loosen up on this no sleuthing brought here. :)

4 times does sound extreme, doesn't it? Why does this LE keep having to reinterview witnesses over and over?

:waitasec:

To see if they change their story. Or as evidence comes in they go back and confront them with it. That is generally the reason. But there could be more.

They interviewed him 4 times? Do you have a link?

Thanks...

Let me look. Does anyone else remember this too, or am I just misremembering? I'm going to try to remove my post while I look.

If anyone else has the link, please post it.

I hear ya. My husband took my 13 yr old to the library last week. He came home with a no seat belt on a minor ticket. I gave him holy hell about not making sure she had a seatbelt on. God forbid they would have had an accident, I never would have forgiven him.

See, but I have a different perspective here. I am WAY madder over what *could have* happened. Once something actually happened, and I saw my husband torn apart with guilt, I think I would be more inclined to be supportive.

But I would be so mad about a ticket for that, because there is no tragedy to focus on. It could be the Abby Normal is Mad show for as long as I wanted it to be. :crazy:

But you see the logic- when it isn't a tragedy, it can be about me and my anger. When there is a tragedy, sometimes you have to accept that this "is what it is" and come together to work forward. IMO it's more likely for them to be close now, but I would expect a separation in coming months/years because I think the anger is going to come following the height of the tragedy.

Just my own perception from watching people around me, all humans are different so who knows.

To see if they change their story. Or as evidence comes in they go back and confront them with it. That is generally the reason. But there could be more.

I've never heard where a witness was questioned 4 times or more unless they're a POI or a suspect. Usually, they're questioned once. If evidence is found, they question again. 4 times tells me they are incompetent and/or are looking for something that ain't there.

This LE leaves me with a bitter taste......I'm not liking what I'm seeing so far. It could be media hype. IDK

I've never heard where a witness was questioned 4 times or more unless they're a POI or a suspect. Usually, they're questioned once. If evidence is found, they question again. 4 times tells me they are incompetent and/or are looking for something that ain't there.

This LE leaves me with a bitter taste......I'm not liking what I'm seeing so far. It could be media hype. IDK

The neighbor (LP) that saw the man with the baby said they interviewed her 4 times also. I think they have suspensions but no evidence so they keep going over the same things.

Has it been established that this was a cell phone and not a land line? If it was a landline and there were others in her house, then its easy to see how she may not know if it was answered or who answered it.

Has it been established that this was a cell phone and not a land line? If it was a landline and there were others in her house, then its easy to see how she may not know if it was answered or who answered it.

Good point. I had not even thought about it being a landline.

BBM.

This is not true in all areas. Where I live, if you don't include the area code the call doesn't go through, you get a recording reminding you to enter the area code. MOO

FWIW: That is how it is here in the KC metro area as well. We are right on the state line. KS has a different area code than MO; therefore, you have to dial area codes not just on your cell phones, but oftentimes on your land-lines as well! :)

In the interview, she said that she told LE that she'd been through the neighborhood with her boyfriend. Now, that's odd when you think about it - isn't she 3 miles away?? That's a bit too far, IMO, to be out strolling for an evening walk. Why was she in that neighborhood, and why would the police have asked her if she'd been there? It sounds like the kind of question LE would ask if they already knew the answer and wanted to know what a person would answer. Or perhaps they TOLD her that her phone pinged there, and then she knew she couldn't exactly deny it. Either her BF is "jersey" or it's quite a HUGE coincidence that this woman, who lives 3 miles away, just happened to choose that particular neighborhood to stroll through, AND just happened to have gotten a "wrong" number.

Did you guys hear about how the second eyewitness picked the diaper-baby-carrying guy out of a bunch of photos? I read that it was someone that LE had already interviewed...

This case gets deeper and deeper.

In the interview, she said that she told LE that she'd been through the neighborhood with her boyfriend. Now, that's odd when you think about it - isn't she 3 miles away?? That's a bit too far, IMO, to be out strolling for an evening walk. Why was she in that neighborhood, and why would the police have asked her if she'd been there? It sounds like the kind of question LE would ask if they already knew the answer and wanted to know what a person would answer. Or perhaps they TOLD her that her phone pinged there, and then she knew she couldn't exactly deny it. Either her BF is "jersey" or it's quite a HUGE coincidence that this woman, who lives 3 miles away, just happened to choose that particular neighborhood to stroll through, AND just happened to have gotten a "wrong" number.

Did you guys hear about how the second eyewitness picked the diaper-baby-carrying guy out of a bunch of photos? I read that it was someone that LE had already interviewed...

This case gets deeper and deeper.

Not if she was in a car in the neighborhood. Maybe the bf knew someone in that area, or had to drive through there to get to someones house. I know she said she had been in that area with the bf, but I don't think she said walking or a car.

These cell phones are getting the best of me! :maddening:

Will one of you wise ones help me, please? I am up to date on all the stories with the cell phones, bill not paid, outgoing calls could not be made yada, yada. Is there any possibility the call to MW's phone was made from the borrowed phone? Or was it definitely from DB or JI's phone?

LE knows which phone made the call. That in itself narrows down the relationship, friendship, acquaintance of MW to either Deborah or Jeramy.

That TOO, it's not so much that she's whimpering, it's that she's so dog gone nervous, she can hardly speak at all. And her body language is saying, by her crossed arms is, stay away from me. I need to watch that once again. Does anyone have the link handy, tyia.

I agree her body language and emotional affect were very stressed. I am certain LE is getting her phone records and we don't know where she was when the call came in...

The neighbor (LP) that saw the man with the baby said they interviewed her 4 times also. I think they have suspensions but no evidence so they keep going over the same things.
She did? Do you have a link? TIA...

I'm eager to see where this goes. If LE interviewed her four times, then I assume the phone call is important to the case.

I pray Lisa is still living and LE find her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc