• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i feel bad for th excop - in the beginning i thought he could be a suspect! makes me scared to go hiking anymore - my husband is pissed! i told him last night i would be freaked out and suspicious of everyone we came across......we used to hike in the WV mountains every weekend! and he now wants to take our 1 year old too and that petrifies me!!! i'm paranoid as it is - let alone in the woods w/strangers!

Angelwngs just bumped up a thread about another headless female body found last spring in Carnesville, Ga.(Franklin County). No ID on this person but it sure is a similar pattern, rural area, etc.

Tell him to take the kid to a park! Much safer for a one year old anyway! To them...a place with a bunch of trees and swings is much more fun than walking around climbing on rocks and thru the brush. LOL

I just think if we call GBI and report things like this...then when we DO find something significant to call them about...we won't be taken seriously.

You guys do what you want to.

No one needs to say "this is so-and-so from Websleuths". The caller can just be a concerned citizen. The dashcam video is available nationwide so anyone can see it.

Angelwngs just bumped up a thread about another headless female body found last spring in Carnesville, Ga.(Franklin County). No ID on this person but it sure is a similar pattern, rural area, etc.
Woah. Maybe I was wrong and it is about IDs instead of rage. :doh: This would put him in a whole new category, imo. That sent shivers right up my spine.

Tell him to take the kid to a park! Much safer for a one year old anyway! To them...a place with a bunch of trees and swings is much more fun than walking around climbing on rocks and thru the brush. LOL

i know tell me about it! we also have 2 black labs - and whenever we take them anywhere i know i chat it up w/people that have dogs too so i can see where meredith was probably just being friendly and polite because the dogs were playing......i would have done the same thing.....

Cross-posting from something I posted over at Steve's site. This is the same guy in all three photo's....I am sure.

Here is composite picture of the Dunlap ATM photo, a still shot from the dashcam of Hilton, and the Bryant ATM photo. This is the same man. I don't know if the image will be clear enough here, but the yellow jacket ATM shot from the Bryant case, even looks like he is wearing the same shoes he has on in the dashcam picture.
http://tinyurl.com/ywa6sm

No one needs to say "this is so-and-so from Websleuths". The caller can just be a concerned citizen. The dashcam video is available nationwide so anyone can see it.

cwiz, i wouldn't hesitate to call them if you find anything. At the very least they already have information, and if not it helps.

Perhaps while Meredith was unleashing her dog...he unleashed his at the same time knowing they would run together. This would give him a reason to "buddy" up to her while trying to get the dogs contained or keep them in sight. She might not have been comfortable, but she would not have left Ella behind.

If Brian has these visions about Hilton killing 7 people, why didn't he have the vision before he killed them so their lives would have been spared?? Or why doesn't he have RV's for every unsolved murder?? I think he's full of BS, IMO.

(not directed at you, Schultzan, I just think Brian tries to profit off victims)
oh no I understand.
I am also skeptical but I also believe that anything is a possibility so we should exam all clues, no matter who gives them to us.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Cross-posting from something I posted over at Steve's site. This is the same guy in all three photo's....I am sure.

Here is composite picture of the Dunlap ATM photo, a still shot from the dashcam of Hilton, and the Bryant ATM photo. This is the same man. I don't know if the image will be clear enough here, but the yellow jacket ATM shot from the Bryant case, even looks like he is wearing the same shoes he has on in the dashcam picture.
http://tinyurl.com/ywa6sm

Wow. The stooped shoulders is uncanny. For some reason, he looks a little pudgier in the dashcam video, but that could be just heavy layering.

So, since Hilton has confessed to keeping Meredith in the van for 3 days..why didnt anyone hear Ella bark? I mean if my dog was in a van for 3 days he'd get antsy. and we know Hilton was in a public place because he tried to use her ATM.
Also how did he restrain her for 3 days?
Drugged her? Tied her up? Threatened to hurt Ella?

So, since Hilton has confessed to keeping Meredith in the van for 3 days..why didnt anyone hear Ella bark? I mean if my dog was in a van for 3 days he'd get antsy. and we know Hilton was in a public place because he tried to use her ATM.

I suspect that if he had drugged her, they would have released that information. It would be some sort of comfort to me to know that she had not been conscious for those three days.

I suspect that if he had drugged her, they would have released that information. It would be some sort of comfort to me to know that she had not been conscious for those three days.

I think he may have kept Meredith in control with threats of hurting Ella or something like that. Meredith seems like she was level headed and wouldn't try anything rash. Maybe she bargained with him to release Ella, we don't know..

schultzan31... we probably don't want to know the details of how he restained her for those 3 days. Only horrible things come to mind and what she must of been going through is enough to make me want to just bury my head in my hands and cry...

Maybe he left Meredith in the one van and took Ella and Dandy along with him in the other van. Someone had mentioned earlier that maybe he'd been to some smaller towns with less tv coverage - in hopes that he wouldn't be recognized.

They will do a tox screen to see if drugs played a role. This will take awhile to get back tho.

If the one poster is correct and he held her at an abandoned house in the woods...no one would have heard the dog bark or her screams. We don't know if he repeatedly hit her in the head either. All we have been told is that one blow caused her death. He could have rendered her unconscious while he went to the ATMs (he went to Canton and to Gainsville).

Since this was on the Appalachian Trail, I think they should look into all crimes up and down the trail, since it crosses main roads and runs through Great Smoky Mountains National Park. They should certainly look at crimes up through western North Carolina - where Eric Rudolph used to hide. Rudolph was arrested in Murphy, which is on the same highway as Pisgah National Forest. Just north of there is the Cherokee Indian Reservation, and parts of it are remote and lonely, especially in winter. Those touristy places are deserted, but people still hike there. This guy could have worked a wider area than police think.

It's creepy to think of all the tourists and locals who might have seen this guy and just thought he was a hiker. No telling how many people he targeted but they got away before he could approach them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers