Missing in Greece island Samos Brigitte van Gennip, 22 August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brigitte was definately on holiday with a friend. The lady who I saw start it on Facebook stating her friend was missing either lives there or stays many months. Not sure.

It’s on fb. Easy to see. I’ll take my chances on source as just confirming it’s right anyway.

I was blind sided by knowing so many ladies travel there alone and hook up and it’s sooo safe.

Starting to feel a tad uneasy. Phone switched off and then found. Brigitte still unlocated on a path fairly well populated. Apparently. Not one I’ve done as I stay more remote in location, but getting quite worried now I must say.

Just looking from the map, it appears her intended destination is not far at all from her reported starting point.

At least they have found her phone. Hopefully it will still have directional information and texts that might give leads about her journey or who she might have met with.

I have headed in alone and have to wait for my friend from Norway to join me. Never afraid. Just mostly the same faces, Same dates all coming back to a familiar place to enjoy. Where are you Brigitte? So sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back