Missing People, Ontario, 1940's - 1980's, Simon Wilson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Laura Brown

Reaction score
I have been looking at the disappearance of a schoolfriend, Simon Wilson, who went missing in January, 1975. He has never been found, his case is still an open case with the Toronto Police Service.
While nothing has been unravelled as yet, I believe he has crossed over. It's specifics that I was after but it has not happened as yet.
During my research, I have come across the fact that between the 1940's & the 1980's there are a great many missing women & children, as well as women & children murdered with no answers as to who killed them.
I am in the process of complining as much info as I can about all these cases, anyone with any information about any & all cases during this time period, please get in touch.

Laura :)

I have been looking at the disappearance of a schoolfriend, Simon Wilson, who went missing in January, 1975. He has never been found, his case is still an open case with the Toronto Police Service.
While nothing has been unravelled as yet, I believe he has crossed over. It's specifics that I was after but it has not happened as yet.
During my research, I have come across the fact that between the 1940's & the 1980's there are a great many missing women & children, as well as women & children murdered with no answers as to who killed them.
I am in the process of complining as much info as I can about all these cases, anyone with any information about any & all cases during this time period, please get in touch.

Laura :)
I would be interested in seeing the information you have gathered about missing women between the 50s and 80"s.
Thanks So Much
jewels38f@hotmail.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur