Missing sister from Carnival in Aiken SC

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

peachesisjenny

Reaction score
My stepsister went missing from Aiken SC and after contacting the police department and not receiving any help from them or even a phone call back I am hoping someone here can help me. It has been 3 years since anyone has heard anything from her. She had a boyfriend who had been known to be aggressive with her in the past. She also worked at the carnival(Reithoffer) and would drive the trucks for the transportation of equipment. Please help! Her name is Jackie D. Knight and she was born in 1980 in Union SC.

My stepsister went missing from Aiken SC and after contacting the police department and not receiving any help from them or even a phone call back I am hoping someone here can help me. It has been 3 years since anyone has heard anything from her. She had a boyfriend who had been known to be aggressive with her in the past. She also worked at the carnival(Reithoffer) and would drive the trucks for the transportation of equipment. Please help! Her name is Jackie D. Knight and she was born in 1980 in Union SC.
usually people are pretty nice & good on here, I am not very good at getting you the help you need & deseve. Just keep checking back somebody knows a lot than I do will spot your post soon.
Good Luck
Houndini

have the police posted her missing poster or has her disappearance been in the news?

there's instructions here on how to start a thread for her

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381
Back