Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it do
Surprised i haven't been banned yet, i've been incredibly frank about the stupid **** y'all are involved in.
laugh it off - dont you see , its 7 different names but one man , its all made up , he pushes a false story he reacts to it , he mis directs and mis leads , gets all evidence suppressed , gets all the different threads shut down , but its time to scare him a little bit , WE DO KNOW, and when i say we i mean the police and joint task force -the location of the 2 girls , to witt , we give you the close town , bois d'arc , and i'm not kiddin , dont you just hate those clumsy water bed mattresses

That site with the murdered girl scotts was in Oklahoma. From the News-Leader September 20, 2019:
Most people believe that the Girl Scout story involves the true account of three Girl Scouts who were murdered at a Girl Scout camp on June 13, 1927 — but that was in Oklahoma.
The 1977 Camp Scott Girl Scout murders
Yes , we were there when it happened , and the Police helicopters searching overhead . Frightening time .

**** it do
laugh it off - dont you see , its 7 different names but one man , its all made up , he pushes a false story he reacts to it , he mis directs and mis leads , gets all evidence suppressed , gets all the different threads shut down , but its time to scare him a little bit , WE DO KNOW, and when i say we i mean the police and joint task force -the location of the 2 girls , to witt , we give you the close town , bois d'arc , and i'm not kiddin , dont you just hate those clumsy water bed mattresses
Are you saying you are Police ? And the waterbed delivery boys are responsible ?

Last edited:
Yes , we were there when it happened , and the Police helicopters searching overhead . Frightening time .
I’ll run with the Janelle and mike sexed it up in the house theory for a minute. Let’s pretend there was some reason for them to think Sherrill also went to WW and would be gone the whole day so they decided to skip the trip, make out in the house until closer to closing time and pretend to her parents they went anyway (because how would they know)? I could see this happening....IF Sherrill was the type of person to tag along with teenagers (which I don’t think she seemed to be), and IF one of the cars was missing and IF her purse hasn’t been sitting there along with her wallet and keys and smokes and STACY’S SWIMSUIT and IF the house hadn’t been left wide open. But surely, SURELY someone thinking about doing the dirty in someone else’s house would at LEAST look at the scene to assure themselves some privacy. Cause I mean, how freaking embarrassing if she had walked in?!

maybe I’m underestimating the pair in just how horny they could have been, but I’ve done some wild things in my day and I assure you it wouldn’t have been in that house with that scene in front of me. A scene which at first glance suggests they will be right back and which, after an hour or two, starts looking really, really nefarious. It could, however, explain the wet clothes (if janelle was still attempting to convince her parents she had been somewhere other than an empty house all day) but still doesn’t explain waiting until that night to tell someone about the missing women and still doesn’t explain not telling the police about the phone calls.
All very good points. I wonder how things could have played out if Sherrill had been picked up by someone while the girls were still out? Could the girls have gotten to Delmar just before Sherrill? If so, then who took Sherrill someplace that late and where did they go?

**** it do
How could anyone possibly know this? Why mention the waterbed? In one of your previous post you said you were there. What did you mean? I believe that's a post you wrote on December 7, 2019.

Last edited:
I would think most women would bring clothes for the next day. If you end up sleeping at a friend’s house that has relatives or guy friends you might sleep in your clothes or wear shorts or something. Mrs. McCall made it seem like Stacy was in only an underwear and shirt. Do we know if she could have changed clothes to go somewhere else? Idk
Yes, they probably would bring at least one change of clothing. Also, is all of their jewelry accounted for? Unfortunately, these disappearance cases aren't rare. Many women have disappeared in that state within a few years of the Springfield 3. I don't know if any of the cases are related but here's a partial list. All of these are within 234 miles, or less, of Springfield.
Crystal kipper, 2-24-97, Kansas City
Robin Kerry,4-5-91, St. Louis, Mo
Hazel Hess, 6-30-94, Moberly, Mo
Nicole Gray, 12-20-99, St. Ann, Mo
Pamela Dalton, 5-1-91, Sikeston, Mo
Lisa Beste, 1-7-92, Affton, Mo
This is just a few. It's amazing how many women are missing in that state.

It's odd that a zoo comes up a
I love that!! This was in 1992, long before Carole killed her husband!

Honestly, I'm not sure why my sister felt Dickerson Zoo was the place. There used to be a really overgrown, swampy area at the very back of the property, it sat on the northeast corner of Kansas Avenue and Norton Road. Cathy said that's where she thought they were --- the police should search there.[/
Right after it happened, television, radio, and papers were flooded with the news, my sister said that's where the police should look... This post is the first time I've ever known about someone else considering the zoo a potential place to search.
It's odd that a zoo comes up again. If you go back and look at the post by Reprisal on December 7, 2019 he also mentions a zoo in that post. Not sure what he means though.

How could anyone possibly know this? Why mention the waterbed? In one of your previous post you said you were there. What did you mean? I believe that's a post you wrote on December 7, 2019.
# no mention of the waterbed , only of a waterbed mattress, there is a summer of 1992 police report , and raid with every police letter group with an informant, stating there were 3 bodies in a water bed mattress buried , at the mansion near bois d arc

# no mention of the waterbed , only of a waterbed mattress, there is a summer of 1992 police report , and raid with every police letter group with an informant, stating there were 3 bodies in a water bed mattress buried , at the mansion near bois d arc
Thank You for clarifying that. Did they search at that location?

The party mansion at 1780 Circle U Ln?

I’m a bit confused. What does the water bed have to do with anything? I know suzie had one, but did some write a letter stating the women were buried in a waterbed?

walter long was the previous owner , the property went into a trust in aug 2019 the parcil numbers are 1122100013 and parcil number 1122100015 , and there is a well there with a d,n.r, permit assigned to randy ferguson ,on the 6 acres , since the billy dykes property went into michaels name , we are checking to see which son by which mother larry is , sometimes these people have so many kids out of wedlock it gets hard to trace
You certainly seem to know a lot about that area and this case. If two or three people wanted to go searching for the bodies, where would you advise them to look first? Would that abandoned zoo be a good start?

I found online that Stacy usually wore a fourteen-inch gold herringbone chain necklace , a falt gold initial ring and a ring with a small diamond. I read that her jewelry was inside the pockets of her shorts, but never heard what was specifically found. Do you know something ?

I found online that Stacy usually wore a fourteen-inch gold herringbone chain necklace , a falt gold initial ring and a ring with a small diamond. I read that her jewelry was inside the pockets of her shorts, but never heard what was specifically found. Do you know something ?
I don't know much about their jewelry. I just wondered if there's much chance any of them were wearing jewelry that night. I'm going to be trying to get a larger list of unidentified Jane does. If I knew of any jewelry to watch for, that might make it easier. The list of unidentified Jane does online is only a small percentage. Some agency has to have a more complete list with dates and descriptions. I'll be making at least 2 phone calls this week to try to get a bigger list. If you Google how many unidentified Jane does there are in the U.S., it's a large number.

IMO this is probably one of the last photos taken of Stacy. She is wearing a gold necklace in this video, and the same outfit Janis took a photo of her in. I wonder where they were in this photo.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-16_23-48-44.png
    upload_2020-4-16_23-48-44.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 115
IMO this is probably one of the last photos taken of Stacy. She is wearing a gold necklace in this video, and the same outfit Janis took a photo of her in. I wonder where they were in this photo.
I think this is probably the last photo of Janelle and Stacy together ....Heartbreaking to look at Stacy , so much promise , a bright future ahead of her , sadly all of her hopes and dreams lost ....

I’m a bit confused. What does the water bed have to do with anything? I know suzie had one, but did some write a letter stating the women were buried in a waterbed?
Some have speculated that the men who set Suzie's
water bed up may have had something to do with the disappearances , ie , they saw Sherrill and Suzie while setting the bed up and decided to come back for them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli