MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the reason they wanted the list of evidence was so they could quickly find what they were looking for. If you have a pile of evidence with only numbers you're having to cross reference everything. Why can't they get the list?

The judge has to be very careful about answering any questions about witness testimony. He cannot give his opinion about the testimony, the jury has to decide if it's truthful and how much weight to give it on their own. JMO

My husband hasn't followed the case, last night I gave him a brief list of the evidence , phone calls, truck video etc. His first thought " That is a lot of suspicious activity by Sidney to all just be coincidence. I vote guilty " 5 minutes later he added " but they didn't prove who was driving the truck , he could of went home after the pay phone call and the wife took the truck , I vote not guilty " I replied " but Heather was afraid of the wife, would never ever of met her in broad daylight much less at the landing at that time of night " He replied " but you still don't know who was driving the truck "

I would think Jeremy would have been the bigger hook. Talking about the Harts was just so ridiculous!
They probably are stuck on it b/c such a big deal was made about Bri's original statement, maybe I am confusing the two though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My husband hasn't followed the case, last night I gave him a brief list of the evidence , phone calls, truck video etc. His first thought " That is a lot of suspicious activity by Sidney to all just be coincidence. I vote guilty " 5 minutes later he added " but they didn't prove who was driving the truck , he could of went home after the pay phone call and the wife took the truck , I vote not guilty " I replied " but Heather was afraid of the wife, would never ever of met her in broad daylight much less at the landing at that time of night " He replied " but you still don't know who was driving the truck "
But SM is the one who lured her out that night/morning.

But SM lured her away from the safety of her home...there's no doubt that he called her and that started everything.

Hoping and praying that if SM gets off, the State has plenty enough evidence to have TM thrown away for life.

What link is everybody using this morning? Having problems with the one I've been using.

Just got caught up and pulled the live feed up. Can someone fill me in on what is going on in the court room right now? Are the jurors watching surveillance video? Tia
And good morning.

[video=twitter;746340975312674816]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/746340975312674816[/video]
Many appeals are based on ineffective council. I wonder if SM will proclaim "ineffective confusing judge" on appeal?

But SM is the one who lured her out that night.

I mentioned that , he felt there was too much time between the pay phone call and when Heather left her apartment. I didn't get a chance to prove him wrong due to dinnertime and one of his shows coming on tv .

Sounds like someone bit the defense hook about the Hart's. Judge didn't even address that with the jury. This is going to be a long day, imo

Agreed. It's worrying that this jury is even thinking about the Hart's.

IMO

Pretty sure the reason they wanted the list of evidence was so they could quickly find what they were looking for. If you have a pile of evidence with only numbers you're having to cross reference everything. Why can't they get the list?

Makes me wonder how well all the information they have in the jury room is organized?

If they need to watch any video, the judge said, 'they would have to do it in the jury room.' (as I am seeing the projection screen coming down in the court room).

The judge also stated that there is a lot of video and they they would have to cue it up (something to that regard). So, the jury will most likely only be able to watch the sections that were presented by the State an nothing further IMO.

If we are talking about same post and I suspect we are, the mention on SM three times by first name but capitalized only once, I find that odd but I have no idea what TM's writing habits are.

I think it would be an issue on appeal so probably never let in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he was seen exiting the truck and returning to the truck in the WM video.

I miised it. Has the jury been in the courtroom yet to have their questions addressed? TIA

No matter who was driving the truck, SM is the one who lured her out.

This is such an important point! It could have been some homeless guy he recruited off the street to drive the truck, but SIDNEY lured her out, and that falls well within the definition of kidnapping.

I mentioned that , he felt there was too much time between the pay phone call and when Heather left her apartment.
Per Bri's testimony, I think HE was conflicted about whether or not to go meet him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member