MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 20 & 21,2016 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next witness Lt. with SLED who works criminal investigations.

WMBF News

Solicitor Nancy Livesay just called Amelia Bethea to the stand. The witness works for the South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division (SLED).

Woah!! Sid bought a pregnancy test on December 18th @ 1:00AM?!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 2014 got Wal Mart surveillance from Dec 18, 2013. Bethea observed SM drive into this WM. Collected footage from WM surveillance State Exhibit 56- surveillance showing SM in his F-150 truck (parked in handicapped spot) walks into WM, asks associate where something is located, receipt showed he purchased a pregnancy test and cigar type cigarette purchased with cash.

BOMB SHELL

IMO

Dec 18th viedo . Shows Sydney parking in a handicap spot and walk into the store and purchase pregnancy test.

88 cents for pregnancy test and a cigar!

Nancy Grace bombshell!

Walmart surveillance of SM. Go into Walmart. Talks to associate. Buys a pregnancy test and cigarettes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video of Sidney at Walmart, parking in handicap spot, bought pregnancy test after 1 AM

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh damn!! Sidney purchased a pg test at Walmart on Dec. 18th.

ETA: And I'm obviously very slow.

Jan 2014 got Wal Mart surveillance from Dec 18, 2013. Bethea observed SM drive into this WM. Collected footage from WM surveillance State Exhibit 56- surveillance showing SM in his F-150 truck (parked in handicapped spot) walks into WM, asks associate where something is located, receipt showed he purchased a pregnancy test and cigar type cigarette purchased with cash.

BOMB SHELL

IMO

I was like WHAT!?!?!!?!?!? :happydance:

Oh my gosh what time was this????

Woah!! Sid bought a pregnancy test on December 18th @ 1:00AM?!!!!!!!!!!

At 1:30 in the morning!!!!

And, side note, an 88 cent pregnancy test??? Was it on clearance?

WMBF News

Bethea is talking about surveillance footage obtained from an area Walmart on Dec. 18, 2013. The defendant is seen going into that Walmart and making a purchase, the witness testified. A receipt indicated Moorer purchased a pregnancy test and a cigar.

Jury is now being show that surveillance footage.

Cigar, like as in I'm gonna be a Proud Papa?!!

Well BOOM.

A pregnancy test purchased right before the first call.

I know 88 cents?!?!!

Sorry for all my posts I'll try to keep them in one LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads