MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 20 & 21,2016 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did LE know to look for that video??? Someone tipped them off.

Walmart employee ... selling a pregnancy test at 1 in the morning, plus it would have pizzed me off to count all that change! Made it all memorable!

If you recall, TM's first epic rant was about SM's stupidity causing all the trouble. SM has since said his wife and kids had nothing to do with this. Maybe it's that simple. Until the part where some third party help was required.

Such a small thing in the grand scheme and all, but I can't believe that d*****bag parked in a handicapped spot. That parking lot was practically empty!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brain damage is a disability, plain evil is not.

...living out of a suitcase perhaps. (not felling stable with living there?)

I'm not sure I would read much into the state of her car. My daughter who is about HE's age carries all her favorite clothes in her car so she will have them in case she needs them (I couldn't stand to wear them after being thrown in the car and rummaged through). She will bring them in to wash and then back out to the car. It looks like a tornado hit, but I think it might be the norm for many girls that age (at least the slobs, LOL). I know HE was allegedly living in her car for awhile, but people would think that about my daughter, too if they saw her car.

It's also possible that the story is that what Bri said was true. It could be SM said he wanted to leave TM and he played her to come to the landing to talk about it. A ruse to lure her to the landing for the evil plan.

Such a small thing in the grand scheme and all, but I can't believe that d*****bag parked in a handicapped spot. That parking lot was practically empty!

Right?! I wouldn't be surprised if TM has a lifelong handicap sticker for her foot injury. These people loooooove abusing the "system" IMO.

It speaks VOLUMES about his character.

I'm really stunned about the pregnancy test. Now the only way to say who it was for is for SM to take the stand, correct?

Appeared in the bushes [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video surveillance from the Kangaroo (payphone)

Would he have taken HE home where they forced her to take the Preg test? Also could SM acted on his own to disappear HE before TM found out she was preg? (if she was}

Wait, wait, wait, I thought the whole fam damily was at home that night because of having to get to work in the morning! Awwwww snap, Sidney! Video doesn't lie.

Now I'm wondering if she got into his truck at PTL thinking she was going with him somewhere to take the test OR they forced her to take it? I'm just not sure how this all comes into play. He buys the test with cash, calls her from the payphone (2 actions that I can see a husband doing to prevent his wife from finding out) then for whatever reason (did she tell him to leave HER alone during that call?) he leaves the gas station and goes (home?) Help me out here. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean