MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 20 & 21,2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking, what is this trip - van theme about?

Haha. It's to see the areas they are talking about right now to see where the video came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did she say? I must have missed that between posting here and watching.
At the beginning of her testimony, when asked about her surveillance cameras, etc. Just mentioned she saw something on Facebook, went to the FHE web page, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Did anyone notice if SM's black truck in the Walmart video had one of those big silver boxes in the back?

I think that's a reporter that gets up every time someone leaves and tries to get an interview LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she may be a victim advocate. I saw her usher in the Elvises this morning :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did anyone notice if SM's black truck in the Walmart video had one of those big silver boxes in the back?
I sure did! It was bright and shiny when he pulled into his handicapped spot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Be patient with me here but this is my current opinion (subject to change by the minute)
I am changing my opinion of SM a little to one I previously had that he really did care for HE. IMO, I heard him say (on the video from LE interview Dec 20th) that he told her they had to stop b/c TM found out and he was going out of town with his family and she cried and he cried. I think SM had real feelings for Heather and that it was MUCH more than just "BJs and lattes" as TM wants everyone to believe. Now, I understand he is on trial for kidnapping and it is assumed he took part in her murder, I don't feel sorry for him, like him or even believe 100% that he is innocent in this. I do believe that Heather loved him and he probably loved her too. For that, I will give him the benefit of the doubt as the facts come out during this trial, out of respect for Heather and her feelings for him. If there is even a small possibility that SM did not physically harm her that night, I know she would want the real murderer/kidnapper (TM imo) to be charged.

I could be wrong, been wrong plenty of times in my life but I have thought from the beginning that he had real feelings for her but for whatever reason (money, fear (for himself, Heather, his kids), security, embarrassment, being a follower, harassment) he just couldn't leave or turn on TM. Think about it, Polly was in court yesterday, seeming to support her SIL who did awful things to embarrass her, her daughter and himself. Is that because he is covering (taking the fall) for her own daughter? Is that why she is the one putting up the money and house for him? If it were any of us, we would leave our sorry SIL out to hang and worry about it himself. I know my MIL would certainly be done with me.

JMO
I'm just catching up from working all day, but wanted to comment on this. Those pictures he sent Heather were cruel and sadistic. He sent a pic of his face smiling while between his wife's legs. That tells me all I need to know about sm and I feel he would have no problem physically hurting Heather.

Would he have taken HE home where they forced her to take the Preg test? Also could SM acted on his own to disappear HE before TM found out she was preg? (if she was}

All the circumstances point to Heather being pregnant at one point. We know she took a pregnancy test. She had to be late in order to suspect a pregnancy + the weight gain. If anyone knows for sure, it is BW. The question remains,was she still pregnant ?? The TK witnesses said she was down for awhile, but had bounced back and returned to her old self again.Old self again contradicts a pregnancy. I would think concern about the pregnancy would be overwhelming and dampen her spirit.

I have always suspected Sidney was the one. I agree with the BBM. He did it to keep TM from finding out. During and after the Walmart testimony today, guilt was written all over his face. At this point, things are not looking too good for Sid.

All the circumstances point to Heather being pregnant at one point. We know she took a pregnancy test. She had to be late in order to suspect a pregnancy + the weight gain. If anyone knows for sure, it is BW. The question remains,was she still pregnant ?? The TK witnesses said she was down for awhile, but had bounced back and returned to her old self again.Old self again contradicts a pregnancy. I would think concern about the pregnancy would be overwhelming and dampen her spirit.

I have always suspected Sidney was the one. I agree with the BBM. He did it to keep TM from finding out.

Maybe the pregnancy test was him wanting her to prove she terminated the pregnancy.

Sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night to pee, I have a song in my head that I can't get out. For instance, over the weekend it was the theme song to Orange is the New Black since I binge watched it.

I feel quite certain tonight it's going to just be a phrase repeating....over and over....

And that phrase will be, "If you don't mind."

:banghead:

This may have been answered already but why are they having to play so much dead air time and not just fast forward to important parts of video?

Friendly reminder folks. Facebook is off limits in the trial threads as stated in the first post.

Thank you

This may have been answered already but why are they having to play so much dead air time and not just fast forward to important parts of video?
I think, in part, it is to show how long that period of time really is

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Be patient with me here but this is my current opinion (subject to change by the minute)
I am changing my opinion of SM a little to one I previously had that he really did care for HE. IMO, I heard him say (on the video from LE interview Dec 20th) that he told her they had to stop b/c TM found out and he was going out of town with his family and she cried and he cried. I think SM had real feelings for Heather and that it was MUCH more than just "BJs and lattes" as TM wants everyone to believe. Now, I understand he is on trial for kidnapping and it is assumed he took part in her murder, I don't feel sorry for him, like him or even believe 100% that he is innocent in this. I do believe that Heather loved him and he probably loved her too. For that, I will give him the benefit of the doubt as the facts come out during this trial, out of respect for Heather and her feelings for him. If there is even a small possibility that SM did not physically harm her that night, I know she would want the real murderer/kidnapper (TM imo) to be charged.

I could be wrong, been wrong plenty of times in my life but I have thought from the beginning that he had real feelings for her but for whatever reason (money, fear (for himself, Heather, his kids), security, embarrassment, being a follower, harassment) he just couldn't leave or turn on TM. Think about it, Polly was in court yesterday, seeming to support her SIL who did awful things to embarrass her, her daughter and himself. Is that because he is covering (taking the fall) for her own daughter? Is that why she is the one putting up the money and house for him? If it were any of us, we would leave our sorry SIL out to hang and worry about it himself. I know my MIL would certainly be done with me.

JMO
I'm just catching up from working all day, but wanted to comment on this. Those pictures he sent Heather were cruel and sadistic. He sent a pic of his face smiling while between his wife's legs. That tells me all I need to know about sm and I feel he would have no problem physically hurting Heather.

That and pause the video and/or show still shots. :banghead:

Was this pic entered as evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member