MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumpsters here? Back by the woods. The restaurant would have been closed by that time. Probably one SM was very familiar with because of his work.

lb.PNG

I really hope this guy did Sidney's phone too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I wonder if she went to the dumpster at LB restaurant and that is where she was killed/hurt/taken and then like we thought, SM/TM drove her car to PTL after that. OMG this is heartbreaking. IMO

ETA: 14 minutes is longer than 5 to commit a crime, IMO

My other thought is that someone knew what time she got home from that date. It's always seemed too coincidental that the 1st call was so close to the end of her date. I think whatever was said in that phone call to BW is going to answer a lot of questions.

My stomach is in freaking knots. She decided to meet him and is riding around looking for him. Totally unaware. And let's not forget that <modsnip>TM and SM were out doing the nasty in their car prior to this. BARF... Poor Heather.

Here is where the defense will try to confuse us all with all this technical stuff.

Now I wonder if she went to the dumpster at LB restaurant and that is where she was killed/hurt/taken and then like we thought, SM/TM drove her car to PTL after that. OMG this is heartbreaking. IMO

ETA: 14 minutes is longer than 5 to commit a crime, IMO

Heather's phone went back to her apartment after the LB/Dumpster. She was there for a little while and then went to PTL. She was busy calling the payphone but no one was at the payphone.

I think in the first pay phone call, he convinced her to meet at Long Beard's at roughly 2:30 or 2:45. Perhaps they thought this would be a "safe" place to kidnap her since most bars close by 2. I think she probably told Bri of these plans.

I think she changed her mind, hence all the calls to the payphone. I'm sure she had no clue this was a pay phone and thought SM just had a new number. He probably told her this. Since she couldn't get him, she decided to go meet him, but he never showed.

Maybe SM and TM decided that Longbeard's was not such a smart place after all because there might be cameras. So when HE got back home and called SM, he convinced her to go back out and meet him at PTL.

My stomach is in freaking knots. She decided to meet him and is riding around looking for him. Totally unaware. And let's not forget that TM and SM were out doing the nasty in their car prior to this. BARF... Poor Heather.

They claimed they were out doing the nasty. They lie. The nasty that was being done was executing the final plan leading to Heather's kidnapping and murder.

KT up now, going over time frame of witness investigation. March 2015-Jan 2016

Here is where the defense will try to confuse us all with all this technical stuff.

While he also confuses himself. And clears the mucus in his nose and throat about a hundred times (puke).

SS never said he called. He said he TEXTED when he got home.

But SM has said he spoke to her. So she was in possession of her phone.

why would they not have this expert analyze sidney's phone and his location as well??

It will be interesting to discover how much BW knew about any meeting with SM.

why would they not have this expert analyze sidney's phone and his location as well??

The state did ask at the end if you could do this with an iPhone and he said only if it has a google app- maybe state knew he didn't have any google products on his phone?

The judge is saying do you understand the gag order he said yes and the judges think he violated it.

Judge says he doesn't know I don't know that now we need a contempt proceedings but I will defer it to the conclusion of this case as to what you want to do but at this point I will defer it.

:hairpull: :gaah:

Just pointing out another example of this judge favoring the defense team IMO.

"I will defer it to the conclusion of this case as to what you want to do but at this point I will defer it.
"

Since when is judge letting defense control what he should do.

Another example yesterday was when judge asked the DT if they had any objections. Since when does a judge help a DT to flag them about a possible objection they could make.

Early on there were discussions about this judge either knowing someone or friends with someone related to defense team and we are seeing examples now of his potential bias to the defense. IMO he is definitely bias to the defense.

Should have been contempt charges immediately at a minimum IMO and preferably lock him up till trial over. SM is proving he doesn't follow rules.

If you're on PC using Windows, you can right click WS tab and choose option to mute one tab only. Hope that helps.
JMO, MOO, etc

If SM had/has an iPhone everything should be backed up to the cloud, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat