MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KT brings up Social Media. I haven't hear anything about it before closing arguments. Hey let's talk about Social Media and how many times your defendant and his wife plastered mean and ugly things about HE, LEO and the Elvis family. :cursing:

They've said several times in this trial that the Moorers live on the same plot of land as her parents, and that they have multiple children. So, really, the defense could not call ONE witness from the compound to testify that he was home that night???

They've said several times in this trial that the Moorers live on the same plot of land as her parents, and that they have multiple children. So, really, the defense could not call ONE witness from the compound to testify that he was home that night???

Ooooh, ok, so he was working. Why didn't the defense provide proof of THAT?

When it comes time for a Verdict in this case I have a big feeling that if its guilty then either SM or one of his side is going to throw a huge tantrum outburst in the courtroom.

Ha. Basically the defense says "it's his job to creep around in the middle of the night because his job keeps him creeping around in the middle of the night after all businesses are closed." :D

Can he mention that Sidney was out working if there is no evidence that Sidney was working that night ?

Wait... now he was out working? I thought they were 1. out having sex all over MB 2. home all night 3. couponing

I don't think the important thing is if she was or she wasn't. It's that she said she thought she was/might be. How SM found that out, though.....I don't know.

I do agree with you, though, that her upbeat behavior doesn't jive with a young woman and an unexpected pregnancy. Or a grown woman with an established life, for that matter, but I digress lol! (projecting)

Heather took an inconclusive pregnancy test at work and had to get new work outfit because of weight gain and increased breast size. Two of Heather's co-workers and her best friend confirmed. Sidney worked at the same place. RUMORS!

When it comes time for a Verdict in this case I have a big feeling that if its guilty then either SM or one of his side is going to throw a huge tantrum outburst in the courtroom.

SM won't. I don't see him doing that at all.

not out creeping around... doing his work??? going to Walmart and buying a pregnancy test is his work??!!

does he usually bring TM on his work routes? :doh: didn't he say she was in the truck with him at that time?

KT mentions that State said SM was "creeping around in the middle of the night" but that is when he works, that is his normal time. I will agree with him about that and mention I barely stay awake past 11:00 pm, I have never heard of people TM/SM age being up and out of the house so much in the middle of the night. IMO

KT says solicitor talked "a very long time" about SM creeping around at night, says SM was 38 at the time and that none of it is evidence (about HE being young and naïve and that SM took advantage of her) Says it's Solicitors opinion, that the only evidence is the evidence admitted into evidence. Whew that is a mouth full.

Says SM got surveillance on Dec 21 b/c ppl were coming up to his window says people from THE HEATHER ELVIS PAGE (omg wtf really) were coming on the property and making threats.

IMO
IMO

Just my opinion, it was easier for me to listen to her than him.

I found her "if you don't mind" annoying, but she was strong in the closing. Truslow is using the rush to judgement defense. I do not believe it was a rush. If the evidence came quickly it is because of the lies SM told very early on. There is too much circumstantial evidence pointing to SM. Guilty!

Heather took an inconclusive pregnancy test at work and had to get new work outfit because of weight gain and increased breast size. Two of Heather's co-workers and her best friend confirmed. Sidney worked at the same place. RUMORS!

Yeah, you're right. I wasn't thinking of it that way. People talk/gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot