Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could someone please list the reasons why they would reduce her bond.

OH yeah, he calls mommy from jail and he discusses "The search" for Haleigh.

............GMA$#$B

The judge was getting "Beat up" by the media for excessively high bonds. It gives the attorney another reason to say they don't want her on "Drugs"...they want her on murder.

Religion in jail is a social event. In the prison, church is the place they "hook up".

OH yeah, he calls mommy from jail and he discusses "The search" for Haleigh.

............GMA$#$B

What search for Haleigh ?

The one they imagine in their little heads everytime something goes wrong and someone gets caught.

So right, lonetraveler. Wonder if the visits are recorded as they were in Orange County in the visits to Casey? If so, then it would not be too easy unless they have 'code' names for each other.

There are inmate Trustees in every jail/detention center. It is fairly easy to get a Trustee to pass a verbal message along from one inmate to another.
Where I worked at least one Trustee a month went down for either passing messages or contraband to other inmates. They do have their ways.

MOO

According the GGMS, TN will be Ron's first visitor on Wednesday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012510-haleigh-cummings-family-arrests

I guess it's just wishful to hope that he is telling someone else where to search, maybe...........please.

If he is telling, it isn't the truth. Haleigh has yet to be found. From the track record of these people, experience says take everything they say and turn it 180 degrees to catch the truth.

Well I would guess a good start for a beginner in the Religious studies would be to learn the Ten Commandments.

We are going to hear alot in the next few days from these clowns families.... that poor baby haleigh, I can only imagine the things she had seen living with them

What search for Haleigh ?

The one they imagine in their little heads everytime something goes wrong and someone gets caught.

N/k charlie... what search is right... !!!?! omg I guarantee that's the last thing he and TN are talkin about.

Tho lone I wish you were right, and I might've even believed that... in another lifetime. But like RC himself told us he's "goin to prison" and fixin to do some real time. Doesn't sound like a man ready to tell all.
:(

:parrot:

omg look at that bond! haha she isnt going anywhere anytime soon.
she might as well spill the beans...

i too have been waiting for this day. while i'd never wish this on my worst enemy, it's what needed to be done to find haleigh.

OK you can laugh at me, yell at me, or just maintain a stony silence, but prison might be the only chance Misty has to grow up decently. Women's prisons are generally less violent, they take more advantage of counseling and educational opportunities, and psudo-family groups form. Yes, there is some violence, but not nearly as much as in men's prisons. If she stays out in the world she will be dead of an OD or street violence really soon IMO. No I won't be sending her money or letters or trying to adopt her, but I will hope and pray that her bible study sessions will get through her thick skull that her life can be better, needs to be better. And she needs to tell anything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance.

Ron on the other hand will have a tough row to hoe in prison.

OK you can laugh at me, yell at me, or just maintain a stony silence, but prison might be the only chance Misty has to grow up decently. Women's prisons are generally less violent, they take more advantage of counseling and educational opportunities, and psudo-family groups form. Yes, there is some violence, but not nearly as much as in men's prisons. If she stays out in the world she will be dead of an OD or street violence really soon IMO. No I won't be sending her money or letters or trying to adopt her, but I will hope and pray that her bible study sessions will get through her thick skull that her life can be better, needs to be better. And she needs to tell anything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance.

Ron on the other hand will have a tough row to hoe in prison.

Nope, Gracenote.... I agree with you. No stone-throwin' here. She will have structure, at least. Ron, well, that's a different story. Unless he can make himself BMOC, well, he's just another soap victim. (imo)

Since Misty's bond got lowered I wonder if Ron's will?
She now has the same bond as Ron (if the FOX article is correct) and she has 3 more charges than he does.

Misty was transferred to St. Johns Co. detention center the night of her arrest along with Donna and Tommy.
Click on jail, enter Cummings (she is still going by her married name) and she will pop up 2nd-there is a guy in there by the same last name not connected though.

http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx

No, her bond looks like it is $150,000. All her other charges are out of county warrants. I know I am tired, someone else, please check her bail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back