Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ronald Cummings spoke with First Coast News via phone only long enough to say he didn't have anything to say."

WOW. Looks like on of those balloons got busted and it wasn't a picture of Haleigh that fell out.

My opinion only

Why should we be surprised...he has yet to say anything to LE of worth in finding his child.

Here is my take of this poly. If I read it correctly she took the test on Aug 15 or 19, 2009 per Millers request "IMO". Maybe part of the agreements between Nejame, Miller and TN in order for them to search and become involved in the case for Haleigh. Or, this is just the release date of the results from a test taken earlier on. I really would like to know when this poly was taken and how many has she taken? Same for Ron.. Either way, I see that TM and MN are taking control of matters their own way. A big "Applause", I find this to be a great move. Now I wonder what else they may have agreed to? This is just me speculating, the article read that First Cost News spoke with TM and that Misty told him "failed her poly miserably". My question is why did Misty tell Tim Miller?

Now, some will say "well she wants to take it again, so the test must be wrong". "IMO", she may feel if she is doped up enough she can relax and maybe pass it the next time around..again JMO. She obviously knows that the poly can not be used against her in court so she is not sweating it.

As for Ron, well his wife just admitted she "failed her poly miserably" and he has no comment? Why is he not protecting his wife and screaming out her "So Called Innocence"?

"Snip" First Coast News
Miller says Haleigh's family contacted him to help in the case, and that Misty told him she wanted a chance to clear her name.

She asked about another polygraph, hypnosis and voice analysis.

Miller says Misty wanted to take the tests even though her attorney advised her not to.

Miller says Misty agreed to take hypnosis and voice analysis as well.

Miller says she "failed miserably" the polygraph examination, and "did not cooperate" with the hypnosis. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143952&catid=3

Snipped by me

This is just me speculating, the article read that First Cost News spoke with TM and that Misty told him "failed her poly miserably". My question is why did Misty tell Tim Miller?

Now, some will say "well she wants to take it again, so the test must be wrong". "IMO", she may feel if she is doped up enough she can relax and maybe pass it the next time around..again JMO. She obviously knows that the poly can not be used against her in court so she is not sweating it.

As for Ron, well his wife just admitted she "failed her poly miserably" and he has no comment? Why is he not protecting his wife and screaming out her "So Called Innocence"?

On the documentation the results will be released to the sponsors, so I take it TM may have sponsored this or is one of the sponsors. I loved Misty's lawyer's response "saying he believes Misty was pressured into taking the tests." This is a big black eye for the whole Cummings family IMO.

Documents Misty signed:
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/mistycummingspretestrelease8_26_09.pdf

Brilliant TM!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this link! :blowkiss:

"snip"

Two weeks ago, the family of Haleigh Cummings reached out to Tim Miller from (TES). Independent from law enforcement, Miller arranged for three (3) separate experts to arrive into Florida to conduct the test, the costs paid for by Texas Equusearch. Because of involement with this story as a journalist, Miller asked to film the interviews.
The experts included John Gastar, a former NYPD Detective with 35 years experience in hypnosis, TJ Ward, a voice analysis expert, most notable for his work on the Natalee Holloway case, and D. Craig Harper an independent polygraph expert.
This seemed outside the realm of the kind of work TES traditionally does. When I asked Miller this, he responded “we will go to any lengths at any costs to find this missing child”

During the intense questioning, which lasted 2 days, Misty broke down in tears as she recounted sexual abuse at the hands of family members and attempts to point fingers at people who she thinks may have taken Haleigh in an attempt to defer attention from herself.
Police have asked me not to mention “who” as its part of the ongoing investigation.

Misty’s shocking statements, all caught on tape, have refueled the investigation into little Haleigh Cummings. Detectives from the PCSD were made aware of the findings, and although they are not endorsing the release of the information to the public, they were planning on subpoenaing the tapes and any related information.

Miller willingly turned the finding over to investigators. Just yesterday, detectives questioned Miller and myself for over five hours concerning our observations and viewed the tapes in our presence as we answered questions about our conversations with Misty C.

Tim has developed a close relationship to Ron and Misty, and it is Millers intimate relationship with Misty that police have relied on for information “She looks at me like a grandfather”, Tim states.

The results of the taped interviews according to the experts who conducted them and the police who reviewed them are great for the investigation but not great for Misty.
She “miserably failed” the polygraph test. This is the fourth time she has failed a polygraph. During the hypnosis, she appeared uncooperative and told yet another version of the story that was inconsistent with previous versions.

The voice analysis was perhaps the most revealing and according to results “It appears Misty Cummings knows what happened and was directly involved in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings”. Upon their initial viewing of these tapes, investigators uncovered several inconsistencies in Misty’s story. They are particularly interested in her version of the timeline the night of February 9th between 8:00pm and 3:00am. Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story.

As the investigation closes in on her and investigators focus on those few hours the evening of Feb.9th into early morning Feb.10th that Misty can’t account for.

Without divulging specifics about their investigation, Captain Dominic Piscitello is very clear about one thing “Misty Cummings holds the key to what happened to Haleigh Cummings that night.“

Cops:Haleigh abductor knew her
This entry was posted on August 26, 2009 at 4:57 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

Here is my take of this poly. If I read it correctly she took the test on Aug 15 or 19, 2009 per Millers request "IMO". Maybe part of the agreements between Nejame, Miller and TN in order for them to search and become involved in the case for Haleigh. Or, this is just the release date of the results from a test taken earlier on. I really would like to know when this poly was taken and how many has she taken? Same for Ron.. Either way, I see that TM and MN are taking control of matters their own way. A big "Applause", I find this to be a great move. Now I wonder what else they may have agreed to? This is just me speculating, the article read that First Cost News spoke with TM and that Misty told him "failed her poly miserably". My question is why did Misty tell Tim Miller?

MADJGNLAW, I agree with your assessment 100 % and believe that Nejame, Miller and TN have started to take deliberate actions to find out what happened to Haleigh. Ater waiting 6 months for LE to solve this case, TN has lost her patience, for which I can't blame her. I think MN and TM came up with this strategy to put pressure on Misty and it seems to be effective. My guess is that she is finally succumbing to being pushed from all sides to give up more information, and that she views TM as more "trustworthy" than anyone in LE.
Even though the poly's can't be used in court, her words can be used to learn more information about what happened and to encourage her to further explain inconsistencies. This is all good, IMO. Ron would be really, really dumb to say a word at this point - he needs to keep his mouth firmly shut.

"snip"

Two weeks ago, the family of Haleigh Cummings reached out to Tim Miller from (TES). Independent from law enforcement, Miller arranged for three (3) separate experts to arrive into Florida to conduct the test, the costs paid for by Texas Equusearch. Because of involement with this story as a journalist, Miller asked to film the interviews.
The experts included John Gastar, a former NYPD Detective with 35 years experience in hypnosis, TJ Ward, a voice analysis expert, most notable for his work on the Natalee Holloway case, and D. Craig Harper an independent polygraph expert.
This seemed outside the realm of the kind of work TES traditionally does. When I asked Miller this, he responded “we will go to any lengths at any costs to find this missing child”

During the intense questioning, which lasted 2 days, Misty broke down in tears as she recounted sexual abuse at the hands of family members and attempts to point fingers at people who she thinks may have taken Haleigh in an attempt to defer attention from herself.
Police have asked me not to mention “who” as its part of the ongoing investigation.

Misty’s shocking statements, all caught on tape, have refueled the investigation into little Haleigh Cummings. Detectives from the PCSD were made aware of the findings, and although they are not endorsing the release of the information to the public, they were planning on subpoenaing the tapes and any related information.

Miller willingly turned the finding over to investigators. Just yesterday, detectives questioned Miller and myself for over five hours concerning our observations and viewed the tapes in our presence as we answered questions about our conversations with Misty C.

Tim has developed a close relationship to Ron and Misty, and it is Millers intimate relationship with Misty that police have relied on for information “She looks at me like a grandfather”, Tim states.

The results of the taped interviews according to the experts who conducted them and the police who reviewed them are great for the investigation but not great for Misty.
She “miserably failed” the polygraph test. This is the fourth time she has failed a polygraph. During the hypnosis, she appeared uncooperative and told yet another version of the story that was inconsistent with previous versions.

The voice analysis was perhaps the most revealing and according to results “It appears Misty Cummings knows what happened and was directly involved in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings”. Upon their initial viewing of these tapes, investigators uncovered several inconsistencies in Misty’s story. They are particularly interested in her version of the timeline the night of February 9th between 8:00pm and 3:00am. Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story.

As the investigation closes in on her and investigators focus on those few hours the evening of Feb.9th into early morning Feb.10th that Misty can’t account for.

Without divulging specifics about their investigation, Captain Dominic Piscitello is very clear about one thing “Misty Cummings holds the key to what happened to Haleigh Cummings that night.“

Cops:Haleigh abductor knew her
This entry was posted on August 26, 2009 at 4:57 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

If someone was attempting to clean up after whatever happened to Haleigh, this may be their big flaw. After laundering the blankets she or someone else may have made the bed without thinking. It makes it appear she didn't sleep there even if she did. I just hope if she starts talking or even thinks about talking, she doesn't come up as a "suicide".

~SNIP~

During the intense questioning, which lasted 2 days, Misty broke down in tears as she recounted sexual abuse at the hands of family members and attempts to point fingers at people who she thinks may have taken Haleigh in an attempt to defer attention from herself. ~SNIP~
I wonder if we have a glimpse of a motive here. If Misty suffered sexual abuse at the hands of family members (up and above what is generally known), possibly she wanted to hide this from Ron rather than risk that chance that he would disassociate himself from her. This would sure give somebody some power over her if they wanted Haleigh and wanted Misty to enable them taking her from the home.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=143962&catid=3

Question: Did you intentionally withhold any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance?
Answer: No
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know what happened to Haleigh?
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know where Haleigh is now?
Result: 95% Deception

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Result: 42% deception

Miller says he was confused by the 42% result, but a polygraph expert who spoke with Miller says that could mean there were multiple people involved, and that something may have happened inside the house that prevented Misty from knowing which person took her away.

"snip"

*SNIP*
*SNIP*

Thank you Madge! You may need to snip this a little to comply with the 10% rule.

I like the fact that Tim M is not keeping this secret. He didn't have to release this to the public but I guess he doesn't cover for people. Yay Tim!

Oh, no! Misty is back to talking sexual molestation....AGAIN??

All of this just breaks my heart. So sad. And now RC is stating that the bed was never slept in that night? Why oh why can Misty not be brought in on charges. I just don't understand and someone please tell me why RC lied when he said that he believes Misty. Clearly he does not. Stating that the bed was made? And investigators confirm this as a fact that the bed was made? I guess we know what the physical evidence was.

I know that we have been over this before but could the stress of her just being pressured cause these tests to show deception ?

All of this just breaks my heart. So sad. And now RC is stating that the bed was never slept in that night? Why oh why can Misty not be brought in on charges. I just don't understand and someone please tell me why RC lied when he said that he believes Misty. Clearly he does not. Stating that the bed was made? And investigators confirm this as a fact that the bed was made? I guess we know what the physical evidence was.

BBM...

Keep your enemies close... I have believed that he married Misty because he did not believe her and did not want to risk her up and moving out of town. She still could but by marrying her he has made her feel she is believed and safe.. jmo...

I know that we have been over this before but could the stress of her just being pressured cause these tests to show deception ?

In my opinion there should be no stress in the truth. I tell my children their words will set them free. All the stress would go away if Misty would tell the truth about that night. The really sad thing is, if there is truth to the suspicions that she was out of the house and someone had knowledge of that and came in and took Haleigh, no-one will believe it. She should have told the truth from the beginning.

And if RC and TN or AS knew what the truth was and covered up for her because of a custody dispute or whatever then I hope they are all charged and prosecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13