Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The brother knows something too.............I have always wondered if he helped "clean up" in some way...........

Now, you're going to have to explain why RC backed her. He started supporting her from the gate, so the fact that he was doing it for LE does not pass the sniff test.
I can't wrap my head around that one yet. I am having to let this soak in first. I am sure there are definite implications here, but it will have to wait a day or two.

Now, you're going to have to explain why RC backed her. He started supporting her from the gate, so the fact that he was doing it for LE does not pass the sniff test.

Misty is 17 at 17 all you think about is the one you "love" at the time. If all Misty wanted was "to be loved by her man" maybe Ron marrying her they felt would keep her around at least long enough for them to figure this out.
I recall when Misty was bouncing out of the court house all happy cause she had just thier marriage liscences and Ron just walked off like she was not there. I thought that was intresting at the time, she got all dolled up for the wedding and he wore jeans, what if it was all an act to get info and maybe thats why they are living in Grandma's house so if Ron is not around Granny can keep an eye on her..

PS... I am not a Ron fan never have been I'm just saying some of this is starting to make since.. Or I could be totally wrong which would not suprise me either.

What about Lieing to investigators? Hindering an investigation? Probable cause? Child neglect? Endangering the welfare of a child... I am sure I can think of more

There is no law that says you can't lie to LE.

Child neglect and endangering could go the parent's way. There is no probable cause. RC in all his wisdom shared his bed with a minor who had problems
. Ultimately the child welfare and endangerment charge could with RC. If the care-giver uses drugs, the parent has endangered the children if he was aware of her use.

Why would Misty request to take these test if she is guilty of something? Does she think she is smart enough to fool all these experts on these test?

I think you can be charged if you withold information that impedes an investigation?

It is very hard to take, I have gone back and forth about Misty being home that night but have said from day one I didnt think she was directly involved and therefore could not answer LEs questions. Well now it appears she was directly involved somehow and that she can answer the questions.

Until today I believed with everything I had that Haleigh was alive, now I have to let my mind go to she may no longer be with us and that is very very hard to do. I pray that things move along very quickly and this is the start of the truth being revealed and that Haleigh is found very very soon.

my bold
I'm still not 100% sure of that. It almost sounds like she was really drugged or heavily asleep and something happened. Which would explain her asking to take another test to clear her name. Maybe she really doesn't know exactly what happened.

Would thinking that she knows affect her polygraph test? Like if she thinks so and so did it?

I don't know why I am resisting this so. Hopefully we will know something for certain soon.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can straighten me out here;

RE: Misty's Polygraph Permission/Authorization Form -

How is it that Misty can spell "attorney", "polygraph", and her attorneys last name, "Fields" all correctly and yet spells the following words incorrectly; "takes" as "tack", "taking" as "tacking", and "want" as "wont" - Words that are commonly mispelled are spelled correctly and words, more frequently used and generally easier to remember, are spell incorrectly . . . Anyone have any thoughts on this? I find it really interesting. JMO

Misty was interviewed by LE for the disappearance of Haleigh. I am not aware of her talking to the FBI about the case.

LE has maintained from the begining that Misty's was the key that her stories were inconsistant so therefore that tells me that Misty did not pass her first Poly with LE.

As far as the details go, LE nor Ron or anyone else in the family are required to tell us anything pertaining to the investigation, so we do not know if Ron had told LE the bed was made, LE may have gotten Ron involved to keep an eye on Misty til they can find something to charge her with.
Lets face it Misty is not very smart, and if she is love struck by Ron they may have felt that the best way to keep her around is by having her believe Ron is on her side. Could it possably be that Misty's brother was the one molesting Misty, and maybe Misty found out that he had messed with Haliegh and she thought that Ron would leave her if if Haliegh told her daddy that Misty's brother had messed with her, and Ron found out that he had messed with Misty to and Misty never said anything. Maybe Ron and LE now suspect that and that what has caused the firestorm between Ron and the Croslin's.

I am just throwing theories out there. I 100 percent believe Misty knows what happened to Halieghand I believe NOW I didn't before but I believe that Ron may be tring to get Misty to break.
The fact that Misty is only 17 and is still a minor may be one reason LE is dragging thier feet, once she is an adult I think they would have more options.

All things posted above are just my opinion.

I agree 100% with your post...I do feel MC relatives had something to do with taking her and I believe it was for molestation. The person/persons had to know the mh..the light on in the kitchen. MC probably left and the person/persons were in the house...no big deal these people were with MC. I believe she was assaulted in the van and the blanket is a key issue. I think RC is racked with guilt and needed to marry her to keep her from flight. JMO

There is no law that says you can't lie to LE.

Child neglect and endangering could go the parent's way. There is no probable cause. RC in all his wisdom shared his bed with a minor who had problems
. Ultimately the child welfare and endangerment charge could with RC. If the care-giver uses drugs, the parent has endangered the children if he was aware of her use.

I agree whisperer. I thought also if they had tried to charge her with hindering an investigation she would have gotten a PD that would have easily argued that she went willingly to the Police Station so that she could lie to them.

There's nothing really without corroboration they could have charged her with IMHO now that I sit and reflect on it.

I had to LOL when I read your first sentence.

Why would Misty request to take these test if she is guilty of something? Does she think she is smart enough to fool all these experts on these test?

I think maybe she thought enough time had passed and that she may have thought she had convinced herself of a new theory, she is only 17 and not real smart. She may have thought that she could beat the tests, who knows, or she may have taken the road of exactly that. "why would I take Lie detector tests willingly if I'm lieing" so the tests most be wrong...

I wonder if she has told LE what she "thinks" happened that night and who she thinks took Haleigh, or has she just repeatedly said she doesnt know or have any idea.

She threw herself on the mercy of the court with the words, "I'm only seventeen years old"..

Let's just pretend they did tell Misty she passed the first test and she did not. If she thought she passed the first time, she wouldn't have any problem doing it again in her mind. Right?

I think maybe she thought enough time had passed and that she may have thought she had convinced herself of a new theory, she is only 17 and not real smart. She may have thought that she could beat the tests, who knows, or she may have taken the road of exactly that. "why would I take Lie detector tests willingly if I'm lieing" so the tests most be wrong...

Misty suffers from a high opinion of herself.

I agree 100% with your post...I do feel MC relatives had something to do with taking her and I believe it was for molestation. The person/persons had to know the mh..the light on in the kitchen. MC probably left and the person/persons were in the house...no big deal these people were with MC. I believe she was assaulted in the van and the blanket is a key issue. I think RC is racked with guilt and needed to marry her to keep her from flight. JMO

Well......IDK. If it was Misty's relatives that did this, without Misty's knowledge or agreement, why didn't she just tell the truth. I mean, that's her perfect out........they did it, she did nothing wrong, Ron would be mad at them not her.......it just does not tie everything up right. If they did it with her knowledge.............then I can see her lying about it all this time. Misty is guilty of something or we would not be getting all the lies.

You know how little kids deny doing something then they make up a tall tale to explain why the window is broken or who took the cookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required