Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to see ya'll again
also nice to see that something finally broke in this case

What drives me bonkers is so many times LE won't confirm anything when they are doing an audio yet we have all these media articles that say LE confirms this or that.
Even in this audio LE is being very close mouthed. My impression is that Capt P. downplayed this new development.

TM said the fourth question was:

"Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Answer: No
Result: 42% deception

Tim said he was confused by the 42%, but a polygraph expert said that could meant there were many people involved and Misty may have not known who in the house exactly took Haleigh.

IF Misty was telling the truth that there were multiple people in the MH (a big IF), I wonder if she knows who they were. And, I wonder if she has told LE who they are. I can't believe thay haven't drug her in for intense questioning. To me this is a huge question! Some people could be running very scared right now.

The other thing that has always bugged me was the one shoe or foot print (can't remember if it said shoe or foot) why would there only be one print? Did someone try and brush away prints and one got missed? Depending on where the print was could someone walking been walking one foot on the dirt one on grass so only one print (not sure I am explaining that right so that it makes sense)

Perhaps while pausing at the base of the steps outdoors in wrapping or rewrapping Haleigh or something, she was set down (stood up) and her weight sufficient to create just one foot impression behind the MH? :(

Also re witnesses to Haleigh beyond RC's work time, I wish to respectfully add that GGMS is actually one of the only people to later state this IIRC.

It is logical to me that Misty herself would view remaining as close to RC as possible for as long as she could as her own shelter (hiding in plain sight)... what is puzzling is why on earth RC would continue to allow MC to remain in the home there w the knowledge he now admits to having. JMO

:confused:

:parrot:

Labor Day Special! Nancy Grace Investigates: Haleigh Cummings
Don’t miss: a deeper look inside the Haleigh Cummings investigation. What happened to the missing 5-year-old tot, abducted from her own bed, while her teen babysitter & brother were allegedly asleep in the same room...
Watch Nancy Grace’s special coverage, Monday, September 7 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

I can honestly say that the one and only thing I am waiting for as far as a reaction goes, is Ron`s....If he doesn't throw Misty out of the house or do something drastic to help bring his daughter home, after ALL of this new info, IMO, he is just as guilty and involved as Misty is...

There will be NO excuse in my mind that can be offered for him that will satisfy me whatsoever if he doesn't make a move--NOW!

Even in this audio LE is being very close mouthed. My impression is that Capt P. downplayed this new development.

TM said the fourth question was:

"Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Answer: No
Result: 42% deception

Tim said he was confused by the 42%, but a polygraph expert said that could meant there were many people involved and Misty may have not known who in the house exactly took Haleigh.

IF Misty was telling the truth that there were multiple people in the MH (a big IF), I wonder if she knows who they were. And, I wonder if she has told LE who they are. I can't believe thay haven't drug her in for intense questioning. To me this is a huge question! Some people could be running very scared right now.

(bbm) I asked this before, is it for certain it's inside Green La. MH that Misty indicates this "foggy" semi-recollection? Or could this have been elsewhere? :confused:

:parrot:

Nothing new from TM's polygraph, interviews, VSA, etc. No comment on the bed being made or not from LE, so there is no "confirmation" of this as a fact.

Seems to me that if RC knew that MC didn't go to bed that night, he would not be so apt to believe the rest of MC's story. It also seems to me that a "made up" bed would have jumped out to everyone who entered the MH that night, yet the entire Cummings family stands behind MC.

All I know about the bed is....Tim would not lie and the bed being made is a biggie. What I can't figure out is why all hades has not broken out between Misty and her husband and in laws over this.

I can see playing the keep Misty close game for a while..but six and a half months....and they are getting no where with her? I just don't get it. And because it makes no sense, I just don't think I buy it.

Labor Day Special! Nancy Grace Investigates: Haleigh Cummings
Don’t miss: a deeper look inside the Haleigh Cummings investigation. What happened to the missing 5-year-old tot, abducted from her own bed, while her teen babysitter & brother were allegedly asleep in the same room...
Watch Nancy Grace’s special coverage, Monday, September 7 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

I hope someone will do a thread on this so we who are at a picnic can catch up........picnic weekend

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...earch-for-Haleigh/f4BROSu5UEi0ss9PRqS07w.cspx
*snipped*

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she disappeared. And news that she may have lied about what really happened that February night doesn't exactly come as a shock to people close to the case. They think the truth may finally be coming out.

Family friend Amy Sutton said, "I think it's starting to come out and I think she's starting to get scared that police are gonna find out she had something to do with it."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...earch-for-Haleigh/f4BROSu5UEi0ss9PRqS07w.cspx
*snipped*

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she disappeared. And news that she may have lied about what really happened that February night doesn't exactly come as a shock to people close to the case. They think the truth may finally be coming out.

Family friend Amy Sutton said, "I think it's starting to come out and I think she's starting to get scared that police are gonna find out she had something to do with it."

Well, it's about time that "police are gonna find out she had something to do with it"!!!!!!
Let's hope that other people start coming out of the woodwork and speak up now.

*snipped*

The family friend part is interesting, but knowing how reporters are....which family? :waitasec: lol.

*snipped*

I wanted to include your post badme because this thread is moving so fast. There is a video of two women speaking to the right of that article.

OT~ I wonder if this is getting massive coverage locally to MC's town?

If so, I can't imagine that things won't heat up very soon. Things are probably going to boil over. IMHO. I'll be watching close.

Tim Miller was just on HLN getting `beat up`by some unknown defense attorney about the reliability of the polygraphs....
Anyway, we wait so long to actually hear something about this case, and Mike Galanos cut Tim off mid-sentence when he was just about to say something about GGM and TN...UGH!
Mike Galanos read a statement from Misty`s lawyer saying that TN, GGM and Ron all confirmed to him (the lawyer) that Tim Miller said he would not look for Haleigh unless she took these tests.
Tim was about to answer to this and he was cut off! Geeshhhhhh...

Tim Miller was just on HLN getting `beat up`by some unknown defense attorney about the reliability of the polygraphs....
Anyway, we wait so long to actually hear something about this case, and Mike Galanos cut Tim off mid-sentence when he was just about to say something about GGM and TN...UGH!
Mike Galanos read a statement from Misty`s lawyer saying that TN, GGM and Ron all confirmed to him (the lawyer) that Tim Miller said he would not look for Haleigh unless she took these tests.
Tim was about to answer to this and he was cut off! Geeshhhhhh...

Well...if they all said that, then that even farther pushes me away from Ron being with Misty to find Haleigh. Sounds like they are sticking by her even after all of this..................sad.

OT~ I wonder if this is getting massive coverage locally to MC's town?

If so, I can't imagine that things won't heat up very soon. Things are probably going to boil over. IMHO. I'll be watching close.

I can't stop thinking about Melinda D and how that ended.

bumping for those who apparently didn't see this yet. There are still several posts that need to be deleted, I am disappointed that some cannot see which posts of theirs I am talking about. If you posted anything about which side is right or wrong or anything along the lines of being bashed for opinions/not being able to voice your opinions you need to remove them now.

Ok guys you got way way way off topic on this thread. Please go back and delete all references to who is right or wrong and anything relating to not being able to voice your opinions here. I am giving you all a chance to do this yourselves, if you have a problem deleting please pm me a link and I will do it for you. Any that I have to delete after today I will automatically give a 2 week vacation....

eta: I am doing it this way because I know that all of you care about Haleigh and are not trying to deliberately cause problems with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee