Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Miller was just on HLN getting `beat up`by some unknown defense attorney about the reliability of the polygraphs....
Anyway, we wait so long to actually hear something about this case, and Mike Galanos cut Tim off mid-sentence when he was just about to say something about GGM and TN...UGH!
Mike Galanos read a statement from Misty`s lawyer saying that TN, GGM and Ron all confirmed to him (the lawyer) that Tim Miller said he would not look for Haleigh unless she took these tests.
Tim was about to answer to this and he was cut off! Geeshhhhhh...

&*#$@)$*#) BUT....

Thanks, badminime....I applaud TM for sticking to his guns here as I think when he left he had some idea what was going on and wasn't going to return to play games.

Misty Cummings: 'They're Trying to Pinpoint Me'

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The one person police believe holds the key in the case of Haleigh Cummings spoke to First Coast News this afternoon.

Misty Cummings, the wife of Haleigh's father Ronald, told First Coast News, "I feel like they're trying to pinpoint me because they cannot find the right person."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

There are so many interviews where the interviewer was shown instead of those they were interviewing.......I'd love to see all the unedited tapes of the interviews from the first day to today. Without the talking heads on my TV.

Tim Miller was just on HLN getting `beat up`by some unknown defense attorney about the reliability of the polygraphs....
Anyway, we wait so long to actually hear something about this case, and Mike Galanos cut Tim off mid-sentence when he was just about to say something about GGM and TN...UGH!
Mike Galanos read a statement from Misty`s lawyer saying that TN, GGM and Ron all confirmed to him (the lawyer) that Tim Miller said he would not look for Haleigh unless she took these tests.
Tim was about to answer to this and he was cut off! Geeshhhhhh...
So, sounds like this may have been what happened:
- TN, RC, & GGMA finally got to the point of realizing that Misty was not going to divulge any more information to them.
- TN contacted Mark N & Tim M and they agreed to help.
- Misty asked for the tests.
- Misty agreed to the tests thinking she could pass them & clear her name.
- Misty took the tests & failed miserably.
Now, wouldn't we all love to be flies on the wall at GGMA's house? I wonder what will happen next....who will break down next? Somebody will.

OT~ I wonder if this is getting massive coverage locally to MC's town?

If so, I can't imagine that things won't heat up very soon. Things are probably going to boil over. IMHO. I'll be watching close.

Well, these tests were done on the 17th or so, right? I just wonder why (from what I've seen) that Misty's parents haven't been contacted for a response to all of this....their silence is pretty darn loud.........IMO

So, sounds like this may have been what happened:
- TN, RC, & GGMA finally got to the point of realizing that Misty was not going to divulge any more information to them.
- TN contacted Mark N & Tim M and they agreed to help.
- TM said he would not search for Haleigh unless she took the tests. - Misty agreed to the tests thinking she could pass them & clear her name.
- Misty took the tests & failed miserably.
Now, wouldn't we all love to be flies on the wall at GGMA's house? I wonder what will happen next....who will break down next? Somebody will.

bbm

But Miller said Misty ask him to do the poly's. I believe Tim.

Well, these tests were done on the 17th or so, right? I just wonder why (from what I've seen) that Misty's parents haven't been contacted for a response to all of this....their silence is pretty darn loud.........IMO

Maybe they're too busy packing....

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The one person police believe holds the key in the case of Haleigh Cummings spoke to First Coast News this afternoon.

Misty Cummings, the wife of Haleigh's father Ronald, told First Coast News, "I feel like they're trying to pinpoint me because they cannot find the right person."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&catid=3

Hooboy. I actually rubbed my hand over my face when I read that. Hasn't her Lawyer advised her not to talk to the press? I'm not complaining that she's talking, don't get me wrong I hope she keeps it up.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: And I won't even comment on, "they're trying to pinpoint me."

She needs to give it up already. I have a feeling her lawyer isn't going to be representing her much longer.

Hooboy. I actually rubbed my hand over my face when I read that. Hasn't her Lawyer advised her not to talk to the press? I'm not complaining that she's talking, don't get me wrong I hope she keeps it up.

He told her not to take the polygraph and other tests too. Keep on not taking his advice Misty.

bbm

I would believe Tim also, but we have heard some conflicting reports on who asked who and when. I wish we could get the clear story for once.

I can't stop thinking about Melinda D and how that ended.

That's a good point alwaysonmymind. It's one I didn't think of myself. I was thinking more along the lines of the community gathering outside the home in which she is living and demanding answers. Or someone catches her outside of her home alone and decides enough is enough and does their own style of vigilante interogation.

ETA: it also crossed my mind that a part of the extended family or her nuclear family might go ballistic and end up in jail themselves.

I would believe Tim also, but we have heard some conflicting reports on who asked who and when. I wish we could get the clear story for once.

The links were posted here last night to Tim saying this.........I'll go look.

ETA..............

Ok I found it......Miller says Misty told him she did not do good on those first tests and she wanted more to clear her name.....it's almost at the end of the video.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/20569945/index.html

bbm

Thanks for going to look for the link teh. I also believe TM. I trust him to speak clearly on whatever issue he speaks on in his role as child advocate and as the head of his org.

His reputation as both child advocate and his org is impeccable. The TH's on tv and different attn's involved in this case can't discredit him, he has put his money where his mouth is so to speak and his character in those roles is above reproach.

Any ideas as to what other questions were asked of Misty? Like, "Did you do something to harm Haleigh?" or conversely "Do you know who, if anyone, harmed Haleigh?".

Thanks for going to look for the link teh. I also believe TM. I trust him to speak clearly on whatever issue he speaks on in his role as child advocate and as the head of his org.

His reputation as both child advocate and his org is impeccable. The TH's on tv and different attn's involved in this case can't discredit him, he has put his money where his mouth is so to speak and his character in those roles is above reproach.

You're welcome, it's hard to keep it all clear when there is a new story every couple of hours and the reporters get lazy........lol. Like Kam said we get conflicting stories.......so when we can un-conflict one, it's nice........lol

Kamky, at the end of Tim Miller`s segment last hour on HLN, Mike asked him if it was true that he told Misty to take these tests or he wouldn`t look for Haleigh....Tim said that is absolutely not true, and went on to say something about TN and GGM, and speaking with Misty`s lawyer, but he was cut off.

:banghead:

Any ideas as to what other questions were asked of Misty? Like, "Did you do something to harm Haleigh?" or conversely "Do you know who, if anyone, harmed Haleigh?".

Here are the 4 questions Miller said Misty Cummings was asked on August 1, along with her answers and the results.

Question: Did you intentionally withhold any information regarding Haleigh’s disappearance?
Answer: No
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know what happened to Haleigh?
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know where Haleigh is now?
Result: 95% Deception

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Result: 42% deception

Tim said he was confused by the 42%, but a polygraph expert said that could meant there were many people involved and Misty may have not known who in the house exactly took Haleigh.

HLN Prime News is doing ANOTHER segment right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee