Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is alot to think about.....wow.

teh even though I've had hours to process this latest news, my mind is spinning too. The enormity of it is mind boggling. I can't wrap my mind around it completely yet. Holy Smokes. Who is this girl? As of this minute without any other info...she's one of the scariest ppl I've ever heard about.

This- is not going to end well, except I dont know if its going to go down like Romeo and Juliet or Bonnie or Clyde, but whatever way its going to be ugly.

Yeah......with all this pressure, something is going to blow. It really worries me.

Yeah, I wonder where she heard that. Surely you don't think, never mind... :whistle:

Oh snap that didn't occur to me. Huh, well a message to MC's eyes from my fingers...The jig is up. We all know what you are doing now. Oh and so does the rest of the United States...chew on that one.

I can't wrap my brain around the school attendance that day...it has always puzzled me, anyway, why was RC driving crazy to bus stop? Did he dress her? Did he take her back to the house and change her shirt after she spilled "something" on it? And then drive her to school himself or did she wear that shirt with stain all day? The shirt is mentioned but the shorts are not. Even the alert was put out with Pink shirt and underwear....why not pink shirt and tan shorts?
I always thought that Ron was in a hurry that morning because Haliegh was still at GGS from the weekend and he couldn't chance another tardy. Hi all:seeya:

Ok I missed something here...please....which Mark and what did he say or deny? Anyone help me out here please? TIA:)

I always thought that Ron was in a hurry that morning because Haliegh was still at GGS from the weekend and he couldn't chance another tardy. Hi all:seeya:

Hi Woodville :wave:

But wasn't Ron allegedly seen in the neighborhood? I don't remember the details...thanks

Misty: I don’t know what happened, I think maybe, if they come in, her mother’s side of the family they come and got her because they didn’t want to pay child support…or if it was someone else like I keep hearing a lot of stuff about my brother.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...s-polygraph-tapes/j7-bWzHuekSLPlWFcKCkhA.cspx

So she is trying to blame her brother??????????????

This is the first I have heard that she and Ron took Haleigh to school, after driving to Welatka to get Haleigh's school clothes??????????? She walked Haleigh to her classroom.....Wow! And the stories about who took Haleigh? She totally forgot her lines. So much for all the rehearsing. That's what happens when you change the story again at the last minute. Ron appears to be supporting his wife, interesting. I would like to see Teresa make a statement.

Mark K. just shot TM down. Said he was exploiting the situation. Good grief. Mark, dude...c'mon man. Don't let me down here.

I'm usually content to lurk, but seeing that got me riled. The defense attys on the panels have taken their shots at TM too. :mad:

The good news is that both the FBI guy and the other atty (I think he is TES' atty?) and Nancy put them to shame for criticizing TM's handling of this. :thumb: If they hadn't, my heart would be broken.

TM deserves nothing but gratitude by anyone whose priority is finding little Haliegh. Those who condemn him show their priorities lie elsewhere. :(

/back to lurking

From teh's link to the article about MC's interview:

Investigator: And what happened when you woke up, what did you notice?

Misty: The kitchen light was on…from where my bedroom is, the kitchen, all the lights were shut off when I went to bed…that kitchen light I knew was off when I went to sleep, so the kitchen light was just glaring into my bedroom. So I got up and went to the kitchen, that’s when I noticed the back door was open...the screen door is held open by a big concrete block…I started freaking out then. I didn’t know Haleigh was gone yet. So I run back into my bedroom and grab my phone to call Ronald to ask him like hey, did you come home and leave the back door open? Because I was freaking out the back door’s open with kids, freaking out already, then I run back and tried to call him, and that’s when she was gone….then I just start freaking out…looking under closets, beds, everywhere screaming her name…couldn’t find her.

Investigator: When did you start getting excited?

Dang. Oh it interesting that she when she got upset she reminded the interviewer of her age. 17.

And she goes on to say "how much can a 17 yr old take"?

I'm just blown away here.

I'm usually content to lurk, but seeing that got me riled. The defense attys on the panels have taken their shots at TM too. :mad:

The good news is that both the FBI guy and the other atty (I think he is TES' atty?) and Nancy put them to shame for criticizing TM's handling of this. :thumb: If they hadn't, my heart would be broken.

TM deserves nothing but gratitude by anyone whose priority is finding little Haliegh. Those who condemn him show their priorities lie elsewhere. :(

/back to lurking

Don't go back to lurking :) Glad you joined in!

I thought she woke up to go to the bathroom or get a drink...........now something just woke her up but she does not know what????????

And another thing........they go back home and go back to bed...sleep till around noon, and then Jr is asleep again when Haleigh gets off the bus????? How much does he sleep????????????

Hi Woodville :wave:

But wasn't Ron allegedly seen in the neighborhood? I don't remember the details...thanks
Hi HH If Haleigh was in the car with Ron, I think he would have dropped her at the bus stop. I don't see him as the type that would take Haleigh all the way to GGS house just to wear her favorite outfit and then take her to school. Especially if he was up all night waiting on Misty. I think both children were at GGS house when Misty was a no show and Ron couldn't risk another tardy. Haleigh and JR were probably were with GGS more often than not.

/back to lurking

Nancy even yelled, *Leave Tim Miller ALONE!* Loved it, I tell ya!
Don`t lurk--we need you! :blowkiss:

I have no words for the way I feel right now. HaLeigh is still missing, RC and family standing by Misty and Tim M getting shot down by Mark.

After all the news I've watched and read today I'm heartbroken the LE has let this go on for months knowing she failed earlier.

Brighter note I'm glad Jr will get the help he needs. He misses his sissy and he wonders where she is.

You all have a good night!

And another thing........they go back home and go back to bed...sleep till around noon, and then Jr is asleep again when Haleigh gets off the bus????? How much does he sleep????????????

Yeah I had a strong reaction to that bit of information - :furious: What a pathetic life for a child, poor Jr.

JMO

I have no words for the way I feel right now. HaLeigh is still missing, RC and family standing by Misty and Tim M getting shot down by Mark.

After all the news I've watched and read today I'm heartbroken the LE has let this go on for months knowing she failed earlier.

Brighter note I'm glad Jr will get the help he needs. He misses his sissy and he wonders where she is.

You all have a good night!
Im thinkin LE has had to make sure they get all who are involved IMO, dont lose hope......:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3