Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the LDT results on the media thread posted by AWC.

Dang.

I hope something gives soon and it leads to Haleigh.

Tough lil' liar ~ that Misty. She didn't break when she had interviews with LE and FBI. Thank you Tim. Thank you. Thank you. A million thanks.

Hard to be nice when you are eating crow. LOL I haven't gotten that French wine yet either! I did mention I needed a case of that to go with my crow. ;)

I have a box o' wine will that work???????????? :crazy:

All kidding aside.......it's not over yet, more of us may be biting into that dry nasty tasting thing. And I'm ok with that....as long as Haleigh gets her justice. I still think Ron was involved, but if he's not........I'll just wash mine down with beer. :)

All I can say is WOW about Misty.... and I'll also take some crow!
I wanted to point out the part I put in bold....
is it possible that Ron was talking about Misty not going to bed that night?
Maybe it was their bed that had not been slept in?

I believe harleysnana he was speaking of Misty in this statement, not Haleigh jmo...

That made me laugh out loud.

The thing is, I am remembering several stories that came out from {that guy} and one from {that other blogger} that have turned out to be either false or unprovable. So although every single person so far on the board, regardless of philosophy, says that both Tim and Steph are impeccable AND it has been in the newspapers, I am afraid to completely believe in the truth of what we have heard.

In short, we could wake up tomorrow and hear that Tim never said it and it isn't true.

It is looking like it's true, though.
LE confirmed it on the video, too. When he was talking about Tim's expert saying that the only consistency with Misty was her inconsistency, he then said that he would stop short there because of probable cause for an arrest and if they had probable cause she probably would have already been arrested (or something to that effect).

Yes, I have followed Steph and Tim for years. I only have good things to say about both of them. Steph may get a few things wrong in his reports because he didn't fact check the finer details, but most of the time the overall stories are factual and credible. I am certain Tim did say it and that Steph did video the testing of Misty. I have no reason not to believe them.

Do we need a thread to beat us up now or what?! I would rather do that then take the pot shots on every thread for days. :deal:

I might have to relent and watch NG tomorrow evening. I think she's going to be all over this like white on rice. Is she on vacation or do you think she will be on?

Well, would you mind sharing it with me ?
No problem! I put it on the grill so it isn't too bad smothered in regret, sadness, and with a touch of humility. The French wine just makes it go down easier, but it doesn't do much for the taste. It is still a bitter one.

Do we need a thread to beat us up now or what?! I would rather do that then take the pot shots on every thread for days. :deal:

How about I start the thread and call it something like the crow recipess. I need new ideas as I have had to eat more than once. :blushing:

Well it's been quite a day I see. I've been reading (trying to catch up) since getting home tonight and my first thoughts/reaction to the latest is the following;

1.) Wow!!

2.) WHERE IS JR??
I'm extremely concerned about Jr's safety, even more so then before. Why is he in this home with potentially dangerous, volitile people?! I'm still not convinced that Ronald isn't involved in HaLeigh's "disappearance." Whether he is directly or indirectly involved, he is culpable either way in my opinion. He left the children in the care of Misty knowing that she has serious issues, issues that could very well put HaLeigh & Jr. in jeopardy . . . What has he done differently since HaLeigh's "disappearance"? NOTHING, even worse, he marries Misty! I realize there are some who want to noble-ize Ronald's actions and/or intentions but there is nothing noble about marrying the girl who knows what happened to your child on the night she mysteriously "disappeared"!
Let's just say for a moment that Ronald married Misty because he felt that she was involved and/or knew more about HaLeigh's "disappearance" - does it make sense to keep a person - a person who you suspect is involved in the "disappearance" of your daughter - around your other child, your son, only to repeat & risk, yet again, endangering him? Not buying it.
(BBM)
Misty's words: “My life has not been very good and it looks like its not going to get any better.”
+
Ronald, he!!-bent on keeping Jr. from Crystal even if it means endangering & subjecting him further to the person who may have "taken" his sissy - A man I fear, who would rather see his child dead than to see the woman that he despises get him.

Misty's words are clear; her future doesn't look very bright. Are her walls closing in? I would imagine. Is she weighing her options and is one of those options ending her life rather than risk spending the rest of it behind bars? Would she go it alone or does she feel as if she worked way too hard to "get her man" only to leave Ronald to go on with his life, have another girlfriend or wife and possibly the child he never had with you? Perhaps Misty feels that she wouldn't even be in this predictiment if not for Ronald anyhow . . .

For the life of me I cannot understand how DCF & LE can continue to ignore this potentionally lethal situation and the danger it poses for Jr. Tragic enough is HaLeigh's "disappearance", it would be doubly horrific to have anything happen to Jr. - add to that never knowing the answers to what really happened to HaLeigh because someone took it to their grave(s) . . . Perhaps I'm being too bleak to some but I just don't see how anyone can see the nobility in Ronald's act of marriage to Misty when you consider the risk to Jr. involved in such a ploy. :furious: I want Jr. safe now!

JMOO

ETA: Here's a shout out for TM; Tim Miller, You are one fine man and in my book, there is no one finer than you - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for finding a way to get to the truth . . . all to find HaLeigh. ((((HUGS))))

D@mn I love Tim. Sorry just had to say that after seeing his interview from teh's video link.

She might have seen 4 ppl, she don't know why everyone thinks she's lying...she loved Haleigh...she says she could never hurt Haleigh...she's only 17.

Wah, Wah, Wah...she is a study in the art of manipulation. Very skeery girl. Whether or not anyone else was involved remains to be seen...but just looking back on her behaviors since the disappearance knowing now what we didn't know then...skeery skeery...JMHO.

I wonder what her attorney is going to do? Quit? Try to get limited immunity? This is probably his worst nightmare to have a client do this on her own.

4 people and she thought she was dreaming. Dear God...What happened to Haleigh? Did she tell Tim the names? Is this where the sexual abuse stories against her family members came into the conversation?

Hmmm . . . First Coast News video w/Tim, Misty says to Tim, "I'm only 17 years-old." Guess "17" isn't so grown-up and mature anymore . . . She's pi$$ing me off! (even more than she already did before) JMO

I hope she did cough up some names - IIRC it stated in the article they were not going to release names because it had to do with the investigation. I don't like were my mind is going with the sexual abuse info though.

I wonder what her attorney is going to do? Quit? Try to get limited immunity? This is probably his worst nightmare to have a client do this on her own.

4 people and she thought she was dreaming. Dear God...What happened to Haleigh? Did she tell Tim the names? Is this where the sexual abuse stories against her family members came into the conversation?

If she says she saw 4 people but she thought she was dreaming, she sure was alert and awake enough for the 911 call, so she could not of been that drugged or out of it I wouldnt think to not know if it was real or a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro