Misty C #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you wonder now what has been given just to media to report and not shared with LE. I have to also wonder about those 4,000 leads that have lead No Where. Why? WHY? WHY? WHY? It is almost to obvious that there are many who do not want this child found!!!!

I've been wondering this for a while now. Turning this case into something much darker, even more sinister, and directing my focus from male known/unknown stranger abduction to the statistically correct theory of suspects.

The point is, dear Elle1919, you do not know whether she in fact DID report to LE the same thing she is saying to AH.

Of course I do not know if she reported the same information that she gave to Art Harris to Law Enforcement. And the point is...neither does anyone here because Law Enforcement is keeping information in this case under wraps. The possible life of a child is at stake. Perhaps Art H forgets that while trying to get credit for "the scoop".

Of course I do not know if she reported the same information that she gave to Art Harris to Law Enforcement. And the point is...neither does anyone here because Law Enforcement is keeping information in this case under wraps. The possible life of a child is at stake. Perhaps Art H forgets that while trying to get credit for "the scoop".

Do you think that Art publishing that bus stop video will make the abductor kill Haleigh, if she's alive? Why?

Do you think that Art publishing that bus stop video will make the abductor kill Haleigh, if she's alive? Why?

I don't want to try and get inside the mind of an abductor but I think any mention of Haleigh could possibly create a reaction. JMO

Since this woman at the bus stop referred only to an incident she says took place at the bus stop, to a little boy, I don't see how that would prove to be a threat to an alleged abductor.

I don't want to try and get inside the mind of an abductor but I think any mention of Haleigh could possibly create a reaction. JMO

Oh, ok. Are we all being irresponsible discussing her here? Should she be quietly forgotten in order not to spook the abductor?

Oh, ok. Are we all being irresponsible discussing her here? Should she be quietly forgotten in order not to spook the abductor?

Donjeta, I don't think your post is being fair to elle, obviously she's not meaning that. I sometimes just don't get why we're suppose to be here discussing, and it has to be turned into something else other than what some of us genuinely are here to do.

Sometimes I wonder if there is a place available to discuss Haleigh with the focus on her and what's important. :(

Donjeta, I don't think your post is being fair to elle, obviously she's not meaning that. I sometimes just don't get why we're suppose to be here discussing, and it has to be turned into something else other than what some of us genuinely are here to do.

Sometimes I wonder if there is a place available to discuss Haleigh with the focus on her and what's important. :(

Who decides what is important? I think discussing the people and the behavior and the events that surrounded Haleigh are very important in trying to figure out what happened to her that night.

I just don't get how a parent at the bus stop talking about Misty slapping a boy, looses focus from Haleigh. I don't get how mentioning that a woman at the bus stop saw Misty hit a boy, puts Haleigh in danger. I don't get how discussing what allegedly happened at the bus stop the last time she was seen is loosing focus. I don't get how discussing the last person know to be with and be responsible for Haleigh's well being is loosing focus.

Anyone who is familiar with RC's personality would know that he would lie to save his image of an excellent father (that some believe). Misty most likely is the one that picked up Haleigh from the bus stop. Ron, to save face, states it was him. He doesn't want anyone to think he would dare let Misty pick up Haleigh because she didn't have a license and that reflects on his parenting.

I'm sorry if I'm unfair but I just don't want to endanger Haleigh. She said that we can't enter the mind of an abductor and predict but any mention of Haleigh could upset the abductor, and with the 70,413 posts in the Haleigh forum and the hundred rumor threads in the Parking Lot there must have been many mentions of Haleigh with that potential. There's no reason I can think of why the abductor could only be upset by Art Harris articles and not things that are discussed here.

I hope you can tell us what is important and what is not.
Also, what are some of us here genuinely to do and what are the rest of us here for?

I'm sorry if I'm unfair but I just don't want to endanger Haleigh. She said that we can't enter the mind of an abductor and predict but any mention of Haleigh could upset the abductor, and with the 70,413 posts in the Haleigh forum and the hundred rumor threads in the Parking Lot there must have been many mentions of Haleigh with that potential. There's no reason I can think of why the abductor could only be upset by Art Harris articles and not things that are discussed here.

I hope you can tell us what is important and what is not.
Also, what are some of us here genuinely to do and what are the rest of us here for?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hearing a direct account from a disinterested eyewitness, who may be able to dispel some of the second-, (third- and fourth-) hand rumors by exposing what was actually going on not only in Haleigh's life but during the course of that day, in the final hours for which Haleigh was accounted or ever seen, can only serve to ratchet up pressure on MC and RC. Maybe that's the problem or resistance we seem to encounter--to any unfavorable report which emerges, even when it's finally coming straight from an eyewitness's mouth--ie immediate discrediting. I've every confidence LE's questioned this parent and others--exhaustively. If anything it could be to witnesses' own peril, but witnesses speaking out are hardly the ones who put Haleigh at risk. JMO

:parrot:

Who decides what is important? I think discussing the people and the behavior and the events that surrounded Haleigh are very important in trying to figure out what happened to her that night.

I just don't get how a parent at the bus stop talking about Misty slapping a boy, looses focus from Haleigh. I don't get how mentioning that a woman at the bus stop saw Misty hit a boy, puts Haleigh in danger. I don't get how discussing what allegedly happened at the bus stop the last time she was seen is loosing focus. I don't get how discussing the last person know to be with and be responsible for Haleigh's well being is loosing focus.

Maven, you are correct about who should make choices as to what's important. And, it should be me LOL.
To be serious, when LE investigates a case, they move from the inside out - meaning those family, friends and people present on the scene are the first to be interviewed. From there LE will go outward to check out friends and relatives of the initial group interviewed. The backgrounds of every one associated with the crime or mystery is very important when it comes to finding leads and clues.
So, discussing personalities, behavior, past and present and backgrounds is the very heart of a case. So Yes, look at and discuss everyone and everything.
Who knows where a clue may turn up.
As for all of you discussing whether the lady at the bus stop could be lying about what she saw, I will tell all of you that when a reporter is working on a story their prime source is a person who is close to the situation. Then you double check what they have told you. First by finding out if anyone else was present at what the lady saw and you interview them. If there is no one else present, you talk to people who know the woman you interviewed and question if she has shared the same story with another person. You make attempts to find out the type of person she is, does she involve herself in every type of case, is she a truthful person. It is always a rule to have more than one source and to check out how reliable the source is. Your editor will always ask about your sources and if you have checked them out.
I am pretty sure bloggers do not go to that extent when writing their blogs. Perhaps because they are not working for any type of established news or publishing company. I can't really tell, cause, I've never been a blogger who reports on current events.
And since I'm on a roll here, I'd like to add that I'm getting a little tired of the pettiness and sassiness being carried on among posters. Please stop biting back at each other because you believe your opinion is being abused. Let's get some thick skin out there and realize everyone wants to add something and have their say.
If this keeps up, I'm going to have to rope off a space in my livingroom and get Whisperer to be the referee.
Okay now: Group Hug, everyone!

You asked me a specific question about the bus stop video. I answered your question. Please do not put words in my mouth. You used the word spooked, not me. I said that I do not wish to try and get inside the mind of an abductor but any mention of Haleigh might trigger a reaction. You made the jump to anger and I said no such thing.

I find it interesting that you insist on quoting my posts just to question my opinions. You don't have to agree with me and I thoroughly understand that you and I do not share the same views in this case.

You asked me a specific question about the bus stop video. I answered your question. Please do not put words in my mouth. You used the word spooked, not me. I said that I do not wish to try and get inside the mind of an abductor but any mention of Haleigh might trigger a reaction. You made the jump to anger and I said no such thing.

I find it interesting that you insist on quoting my posts just to question my opinions. You don't have to agree with me and I thoroughly understand that you and I do not share the same views in this case.

I'm sorry if you feel that way but I don't think I put words in your mouth, I asked you a question. I'm not sure why you object to the word spooked but I never said you used it, it was a word of my own choosing to refer to the scenario that you introduced, that any mention of Haleigh could endanger her life because of the abductor reacting. I don't understand what you mean by jump to anger.

Would you prefer not to be quoted? I hope I don't come across as too argumentative, it's just that I usually find it pointless to post that I agree, there is more to discuss if there is not a complete agreement.

But I just want to say that there have also been many things that we have agreed on and I've also enjoyed disagreeing with you because you usually take the time to think about it and reply thoughtfully.

I'm sorry if you feel that way but I don't think I put words in your mouth, I asked you a question. I'm not sure why you object to the word spooked but I never said you used it, it was a word of my own choosing to refer to the scenario that you introduced, that any mention of Haleigh could endanger her life because of the abductor reacting. I don't understand what you mean by jump to anger.

Would you prefer not to be quoted? I hope I don't come across as too argumentative, it's just that I usually find it pointless to post that I agree, there is more to discuss if there is not a complete agreement.

But I just want to say that there have also been many things that we have agreed on and I've also enjoyed disagreeing with you because you usually take the time to think about it and reply thoughtfully.

Thank you for saying that.

No, I don't mind that you quote me, it's just that sometimes I wonder if you completely understand my post because when you take my statement... I do not wish to try and get inside the mind of an abductor, but any mention of Haleigh might trigger a reaction.........and draw the conclusion that I am saying that any statement made about Haleigh might endanger her life.......I mean I didn't say that. You said that. I just wanted to be clear about what I said. You are absolutely correct, it makes more sense on this forum to debate with someone who is of different opinion than ourselves. (especially considering there is a thanks button under a post to use when we agree, right)But to that end, I think that we need to know when this back and forth is becoming sort of blah..blah...blah..to everyone else reading here. No disrespect intended.

The first I've heard about the claim was after the Tim Miller tests by Misty. Either the hypnosis or the voice analysis video, it was said she mentioned the name of the company and that Ron's cousin's ex works there. I'm not sure if he's the same guy who came over.

Here's a post saying it's in the voice analysis video but I can't listen to it now to make sure.

Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother) - Page 15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you for answering. So am I understanding you correctly that more assumptions are being made and it is not fact that Ronald is directly related to the AC Man?

Thank you for saying that.

No, I don't mind that you quote me, it's just that sometimes I wonder if you completely understand my post because when you take my statement... I do not wish to try and get inside the mind of an abductor, but any mention of Haleigh might trigger a reaction.........and draw the conclusion that I am saying that any statement made about Haleigh might endanger her life.......I mean I didn't say that. You said that. I just wanted to be clear about what I said. You are absolutely correct, it makes more sense on this forum to debate with someone who is of different opinion than ourselves. (especially considering there is a thanks button under a post to use when we agree, right)But to that end, I think that we need to know when this back and forth is becoming sort of blah..blah...blah..to everyone else reading here. No disrespect intended.

I got the idea that her life may be endangered because you wrote "The possible life of a child is at stake."

Thank you for answering. So am I understanding you correctly that more assumptions are being made and it is not fact that Ronald is directly related to the AC Man?

I dunno, I don't remember Misty mentioning it myself. Just thought that I'd give the link in case anyone wants to go look for it in the videos.

Even if it's true that the same AC guy who came over is his cousin's ex it's hard to say what it means in terms of relationship, IMO. I don't even know any of my cousin's exes and I doubt they'd know me. Would Ronald be pals with his? I've no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487